Perona Farms Reviews

Perona Farms 7
  • Kirsten

Kirsten Driscoll · Getting married on 10/29/2020

Trip to Perona

My fiance and I visited Perona Farms where we were greeted with nothing by smiles from all the staff members. Our tour was very thorough and informative. When it came time to sit down to talk about a plan, we felt comfortable and had all the knowledge we needed in order to make any decisions. Our experience there was definitely memorable.

Sent on 02/09/2019

Beatriz Pinguelo · Getting married on 10/29/2020

Amazing! Best Decision Ever!

Perona Farms is truly amazing! My wedding is on October 2020, but so far they have been great to me and my fiance and I know they will be great on my wedding day! The staff are all so nice and are very attentive with their emails! Not to mention their amazing food that they serve on brunch days! This venue is everything I imagined and ever wanted! I truly believe I have made the best choice by picking Perona Farms as my venue!

Sent on 03/26/2019

Jillian Rivera · Married on 03/29/2019

Time of our lives

This is truly where dreams come true. We had our wedding in the barn and Morgan was with us through the whole experience. Morgan was so personable she made everything easy and simple, it was a pleasure having to work with her. The team at Perona Farms is one of a kind, they will go above and beyond to fulfill your request and exceed your expectations. We had the pleasure of Desiree, Kim and Karline taking care of us the days leading up to the wedding and on the day of. The food is so flavorful and fresh you fall in love as soon as you take your first bite. Perona Farms, thank you for an unforgettable experience I've already recommended friends and coworkers to take a look for their venue.

Sent on 04/12/2019

Pamela · Married on 03/17/2019

Beautiful place

I am so thankful to the entire staff that had a part in making our wedding as magical as it was. The barn was beautiful and everything I had dreamed of. The staff was incredibly helpful and polite. The food was amazing. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding venue.

Sent on 04/02/2019

Patrick · Married on 01/20/2019

1/20/19 Wedding

The venue, staff, and food was absolutely amazong. Truly great place to get married. We had an absolute blast !! Keep up the good work !!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Sarah Lipes · Married on 12/15/2018

Unbeatable Service for a Venue

Perona Farms knows weddings. From the set up & breakdown to following the bride and groom around with plates of food to make sure we were well fed, the team knows exactly what to do. They were able to get me a new cake in 3 hours and I never knew it was missing, they found our vow notes when we left them in the bridal suite and everything was flawless due to their professionalism. PLUS BONUS the guests could not have loved the food more! Everyone was so impressed with cocktail hour and the cookies at the end! Amazing Amazing experience!

Sent on 12/26/2018
  • Jamie

Jamie Edelstein · Married on 12/08/2018

Best of the best

Perona Farms is a bride's dream come true. They are organized, take care of everything, sweet, and easy to work with. The venue is absolutely beautiful (we got married in The Barn)..its romantic, authentic, unique...over the top. Our guests were blown away by the location, space and not to mention the incredible food (and we are from NY/NJ, and exposed to the best of the best). The entire staff caters to every need- you are their primary focus, and they do everything they can to make you feel special, happy and stress-free. The bridal party got ready in the Carriage House which I'd highly recommend. We had an attendant cooking for us all day long, serving delicious drinks, and had vanity stations for GLAM. I don't have 1 negative thing to say about this venue or the staff. 5 stars. Best experience.

Sent on 12/27/2018

Jeremy J Maurer · Married on 12/02/2018

5 stars!!!!!!

We have to say perona Farms was truly amazing. We had our wedding in the barn which was beautiful. We would like to give special thanks to

our director Sam who was more than accommodating to all our questions and requests
    Our ceremony coordinator Desirre who was extremely responsive attentive and pleasant
    The head captain Kevin who made sure we were well taken care of during the party
    And special shout out to our bartenders Ted and Lori for doing an amazing job. Especially Ted who made up a drink for us that all of our guests still cant stop talking about almost a week later

Also, did we mention the food was the best we have ever had at any wedding ever?

Thanks again Perona for making our special day even better than we could have imagined!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Cathy Leight · Married on 10/28/2018

Exceeded our expectation.

Cannot thank each and everyone at Perona Farms for all they did for us. Coming through when I forgot my signing board at home. Morgan spoke to Desiree and she came through with another signing board. We are in our 50’s and they treated us no different then they would any young couple. I cannot thank them enough.

Sent on 11/02/2018
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing! 10-13-18

We had originally booked what was the Florentine Room. When they had emailed us regarding the renovations, I became that anxious bride that panicked, until I reached out to Hildegard and she reassured me and sent us a photo of what it was to look like after the reno was completed. Fast forward to about 6months prior to our big day (10-13-18) and we begin working with Samantha, both her and Hildegard made it so much less overwhelming to both myself and husband. Their communication was quick, professional, and creative ideas worked in. Fast forward again to our day of..... Desiree (our day of coordinator) and Kevin (Maitre D) were so on point, we have no clue if their was an issue because they didnt burden us with the details. They were so energetic, personable, and seemed genuinely excited for us. Desiree made sure the timing was just perfect for everything, and Kevin always made sure our drinks were filled, including my daughters (clearly nonalcoholic - but they catered to what she needed also). Aside from just our sites, our guests had a phenomenal time, and was raving about the food. Between the service and that the food was still HOT when it came out they have said nothing but positive things about the food. The best part of it was that they didnt have to choose between chicken or beef. They have the duet plate where they get both! Both were absolutely delicious! The entire team at Perona Farms made the entire night so enjoyable for our guests and us. They gave us a truly enjoyable and the best night to remember!

Sent on 10/15/2018
    Perona Farms 8
    Perona Farms 9
    Perona Farms 10
  • Becky

Becky Bond Roitzsch · Married on 10/12/2018

If you can afford this venue, book it.

This was the one and only venue we looked at back when we were deciding to have a wedding. We walked into the Barn and said "done." And the staff at Perona Farms did not disappoint two years later when we finally got to our wedding day. The venue is expensive, but they are willing to work with you. We paid off the whole bill over the course of two years in incremental payments. This was the most expensive line item for our wedding, but so so so worth it.
    The food was amazing, the staff was polite and attentive, the Barn itself is gorgeous with or without extra decorations. The wedding coordinators did an amazing job to put our families and wedding party at ease for the day-of logistics. And once we got to the actual wedding day, it just happened so smoothly and perfectly. The staff made sure that if anything went wrong, we didn't know about it. The day went just as planned and it was beyond perfect! Almost two weeks later and we still have family and friends talking about the day being the most fun they have had, and the food and venue being the best they ever experienced at a wedding! Seriously, if you can afford Perona Farms, book it. They know how to make your wedding day perfect.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Gianna · Married on 10/11/2018

BEST BARN WEDDING a girl could dream of!!! Every guest had amazing things to say about Perona Farms, from the food being top quality to the service being superior, to the décor and the ceremony. We had Desiree and Sam help us for the ceremony and they are absolutely AMAZING. I forgot all of my stress and was completely at ease with them helping us the entire process. Sam took all of my emails and made them a reality. Desiree was by my side during the entire ceremony and the rehearsal, and made sure I was calm and prepared for the day. Kevin was our Matre' D and took care of everything for us! He was by our side all night making sure we had everything we needed, and made sure to keep all of our belongings safe. He even folded my veil for me and put it aside so it didn't get lost! They put every wedding as their top priority. I'd highly recommend them for anyone looking for a unique venue because Perona Farms Barn was the wedding of my dreams and more!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2018

Rustic charm with a modern feel!

I was just married at Perona Farms last weekend. It’s such a beautiful venue. We had our ceremony in their orchard and our reception in the Venetian room. The staff was courteous and professional. Our director, Morgan was amazing. She executed everything to plan and was able to keep me calm and at ease. She was also responsive to any questions and emails I sent in the weeks leading up to the event. The food was scrumptious and the staff was very accommodating to my families with food allergies. There was so much food too! Everyone left with full bellies. We loved the personal touches that Perona provided. The venue itself has personality and my guests are still talking about the weddig a week later!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Tara Roberts · Married on 09/24/2018

The Best Day of Our Life

The Barn at Perona Farms is a rustic wonderland!

My husband and I got married there this past September and are still recovering from the magic and sublimity of the whole day.

But first off let me say, the whole 16 month journey from our first tour with Madison to all the appointments on property with our whole team of wedding coordinators at Perona Farms was just an epic blast. It was the only venue that when I walked in, I cried. (The barn is a serious draw, especially for a girl who grew up on Anne of Green Gables and old fashioned charm.) Even every email thread was a joy with Madison getting back to us in eloquent detail to our each and every question. She also was full of time line assurance and recommendations, going above and beyond in making us feel seen and supported. We felt like we had the sturdiest of backbones holding us up!

When it came time for the rehearsal dinner, all I remember is laughing a lot and dropping off all of our decor and centerpieces (we DIYed pretty much everything) feeling in complete trust of their creative eyes and high caliber. That easy trust and laughter is why we loved them so much.

On our wedding day, we were blessed with beautiful fall weather and got to have our first look off on their lover's island across the street and roam the property via golf cart. We couldn't stop laughing and crying and having the time of our lives- it was sheer bliss.

The outdoor ceremony was exactly what we hoped for, the sun bursting through the clouds the moment we said I DO. We were immediately handed signature cocktails after we made it down the aisle and whisked away to our greeting line. Our friends and family are still raving about the cocktail hour bites, especially the curry donuts! My husband and I couldn't get over how happy all our guests were.

The reception was heaven, enchanted by twinkly lights, an off the hook live band that blew the roof off, a fresh and seasonal dinner out of this world, and an accommodating staff of sweethearts. It was hard to say good bye to Madison and our team when the time came.

Every expectation was exceeded. The barn felt like our home for an evening. We wouldn't trade a thing and couldn't imagine it anywhere else.

Hope you love Perona as much as us!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Lauren · Married on 09/02/2018

I loved Perona Farms from the moment I first visited. Perona Farms has been doing weddings longer than most NJ venues - they know exactly what they are doing. The team only has the bride and groom's best interests at heart. Samantha was our wedding coordinator - she was amazing, thoughtful, attentive and responsive. We were put at ease the day of and everything went smoothly and to plan. They ensure the day goes exactly how you want it. I wish I could go back and relive our whole day. You absolutely cannot go wrong with choosing Perona Farms for your wedding day!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Sarah · Married on 08/25/2018

We had our wedding here August 25th in the new Reserve room and have nothing but good things to say. From the moment we booked, we knew we made the right decision. Perona Farms treats you like family from the start and goes above and beyond to make you happy. The old florentine room is completely renovated, unrecognizable and absolutely gorgeous. We had over 200 guests from out of town and everyone is still raving about our cocktail hour and venue. Marley was always so quick to answer my unending questions and her entire team is truly top notch. Our day was perfection and we are so thankful we found Perona Farms. I would HIGHLY recommend. Thank you Mark, Marley & team - you are the best!!

Sent on 09/17/2018
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 08/18/2018

Perona Farms was amazing from start to finish. The grounds are so beautiful and really offer great photo ops. The food is fantastic! Bryant and Sara were a pleasure to work with and I didn't have to worry about one thing on my wedding day it was coordinated perfectly. Everyone there is so nice and seriously knows what they are doing,
    We are so happy that we chose this venue - we had the most perfect wedding and I can't recommend Perona Farms enough!

Sent on 09/10/2018
    Perona Farms 11
    Perona Farms 12
    Perona Farms 13

Regina · Married on 08/17/2018

Marley and the entire team at Perona Farms went the extra mile to ensure our wedding was everything we could imagined it to be! Morgan, our ceremony coordinator, was amazingly patient with our large bridal party and the kids in our wedding! Kevin, our maitre’d, was AMAZING! We felt as if we were some sort of important people being serviced the entire day long. We didn’t have to ask for a thing because it was already done! We are eternally grateful for the amazing team at Perona and their gorgeous barn

Sent on 08/18/2018

Laura · Married on 08/11/2018

It's been almost a month since our beautiful wedding at The Barn at Perona Farms and I wish I could go back and enjoy it all over again, the day just went way too quickly! Marley was our event coordinator and she is without a doubt the most professional, competent, efficient and charming person we worked with throughout our wedding planning. The entire staff was friendly and knowledgeable and made our day so special. Our guests raved about the food (some said it was one of the best cocktail hours they've ever experienced), they commented on how efficient and attentive the bartenders were all evening and they loved the unique gorgeous setting of The Barn. It's beauty really speaks for itself and so many of our guests loved how different it was from the typical ballroom wedding. I will always remember the last song, surrounded by friends and family on the dance floor in this gorgeous intimate setting. A HUGE thank you to our AMAZING Maitre' D , Karline - I know I told you multiple times that evening that you need to put "best person alive" on your resume, and I still wholeheartedly believe that. Thank you for being an incredible person!! A special thank you to everyone else who helped make our day the best day ever! Thank you Marek, Ewa, Trish, Vincenzo, Michelle, Alexis, Jasmyne, Christine, Bill, Ted and Heather! Thanks for everything Perona Farms! Hopefully we can attend a friends wedding at The Barn sometime soon!! xo

Sent on 09/08/2018
    Perona Farms 19
    Perona Farms 20
    Perona Farms 21

Stephanie · Married on 07/06/2018

From the first time I saw a picture of Perona Farms I knew I wanted it to be my wedding venue. The pictures truly do not do this venue justice. From the beginning planning stages and tour with Marley, we were in love with this venue. She made us feel comfortable and well informed. She was constantly quick to answer an email with any questions. On the day of our wedding we had Morgan as our ceremony corrdinator. She was so nice and accommodating to our extra large bridal party. She kept us all calm and in place. She even did my bustle in record time to have us upstairs for our reception. Kevin was our maitre d who kept our drinks full all night and kept us on track with everything that needed to be done. He was truly fantastic. I can not say enough good things about the entire Perona Farms team for what was truly the best day ever.

Sent on 07/10/2018
    Perona Farms 22
    Perona Farms 23
    Perona Farms 24
    Perona Farms 25
    Perona Farms 26

Kathy · Married on 06/23/2018

Our daughter had her reception last Saturday, June 23rd, and we cannot say enough positive things about this venue. From the food, suggested vendors, wait staff, our maitre d - Kevin, and of course, Marley, we could not have asked for a more perfect experience. Perona makes planning your day easy and were always a pleasure to work with. We highly recommend Perona Farms!!!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Courtney · Married on 06/09/2018

I just had my wedding here on Saturday and it wouldn't have been a more perfect day thanks to the people here. Marly was my coordinator. She was always super attentive and let us ask questions any time we had them. She was such a joy to work with. On the day of the wedding we had Morgan helping us. I broke my leg and shredded my ankle 2 weeks before my wedding and Morgan made it seem like it was no big deal at all. She came up with some solutions that should give her a Nobel peace prize or something. She was there for me when I needed her the most and it was amazing. Heather helps us in the bridal suite and what a joy she was. Super sweet and her attitude was so soothing that it was just what we needed. Christine was my attendant the whole night and boy did she make me feel like a queen. Please have your wedding here. Everyone is so easy to work with and i could not have been happier.

Sent on 06/12/2018
    Perona Farms 27
    Perona Farms 28
    Perona Farms 29
    Perona Farms 30

Nick · Married on 05/03/2018

The minute we walked into the Barn at Perona Farms, we knew we found the perfect venue. All of Perona's wedding spaces are gorgeous, but we knew the barn in particular complimented our style. It totally blew us away, and we were so happy to see how impressed our guests were, too! The staff at Perona is top-notch. Marley is wonderful to work with -- always responsive, helpful, and a total pro. The staff on our wedding day were so wonderful as well (special thanks to Kevin and Sam!). Oh, and the food? DELICIOUS. All of our guests (many of whom are big foodies) were gushing about it. We couldn't be any happier with choosing Perona as our venue.

Sent on 05/19/2018

Lucy · Married on 04/05/2018

Marley, Sam and Christine were all phenomenal to work with. They made our wedding as perfect as we ever could of dreamed. Would highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 04/19/2018