Perona Farms Reviews

221 | Andover, NJ

221 Reviews for Perona Farms

• Kourtney

Kourtney Agugliaro · Getting married on 07/07/2022

First wedding at the tent!

Perona farms really pulled thru for my husband and I, they got that tent up in time for us to be the first wedding. Stacy and Madison were top notch amazing at my wedding. From the moment I got on the grounds in the morning, we felt taken care of and we didn’t have to think about anything or feel pressured we were going to forget something because these two girls had our back in every single aspect you could think of. All of the behind the scene responsibilities were done effortlessly they are so professional but also so fun to be around! Literally anything we needed, from the most random requests were provided to us INSTANTLY. I would highly recommend perona farms as a venue, and if you are lucky enough to get even one of these girls you are golden.

Sent on 08/04/2020

Jacqueline Shulman · Getting married on 06/03/2021

Amazing Venue

Our experience with Perona Farms was incredible from start to finish. Ivette, our wedding coordinator, was friendly, accessible, and professional. The venue itself was amazing (we got married in the Barn) - food, service, ambience - all top notch and everything that we were hoping for. We also rented the cottages for use before the ceremony which were a great touch and well worth reserving . The staff on the day of our wedding was phenomenal and we wanted for absolutely nothing! The pictures we were able to get on the grounds of the property were also out of this world.

Our day was simply perfect and we could not have chosen a better place and group of people to help us make our day as amazing as it was. We would recommend this venue 1,000 times over.

Sent on 04/28/2019
  • Sara

Sara Owen · Getting married on 01/03/2021

Highly Recommend!

We recently were married at Perona Farms, just prior to the closure of all venues. I could not have asked for a more perfect day. Like many people, we did not have much time to plan a wedding, with all the fine details that come up. Due to the beauty of Perona Farms Barns the decorations that we needed to provide were minimal. Our event coordinator, Ivette McGauley, was absolutely incredible from the moment we picked the venue. She responded to all of our emails nearly immediately and calmed our nerves from the start of the wedding day to the end. Every little concern that we may have had, Ivette and her staff took care of to make the both the planning process and our wedding day run smoothly.

A few things that we and our guests particularly liked was the the food (obviously), the family style serving and the staffs attention to detail and cleanliness!

Thank you for making our day so special!

Sent on 04/02/2020

Beatriz Pinguelo · Getting married on 10/29/2020

Amazing! Best Decision Ever!

Perona Farms is truly amazing! My wedding is on October 2020, but so far they have been great to me and my fiance and I know they will be great on my wedding day! The staff are all so nice and are very attentive with their emails! Not to mention their amazing food that they serve on brunch days! This venue is everything I imagined and ever wanted! I truly believe I have made the best choice by picking Perona Farms as my venue!

Sent on 03/26/2019
  • Kirsten

Kirsten Driscoll · Getting married on 10/22/2020

Trip to Perona

My fiance and I visited Perona Farms where we were greeted with nothing by smiles from all the staff members. Our tour was very thorough and informative. When it came time to sit down to talk about a plan, we felt comfortable and had all the knowledge we needed in order to make any decisions. Our experience there was definitely memorable.

Sent on 02/09/2019

Sara Mills Cohen · Married on 05/24/2020

So nice to work with

We had a great experience w Marley. She showed real patience answering all our questions. We are excited about having the wedding there

Sent on 05/02/2019

Kelly Rycyk · Married on 11/27/2019

Everything was wonderful!

The Barn at Perona Farms is AMAZING! Everyone there was so nice when I went to look at it the first and second time. The pricing is super reasonable and worth it! I am very excited to be getting married there in a few months!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Alyssa · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing food and atmosphere!

Our wedding at Perona Farms (The Reserve) was amazing! The location and grounds are beautiful, the entire property is gorgeous and so is The Reserve! The food was amazing, I only wish I got to taste more of our cocktail hour food (although I did try quite a bunch at one of their expos which I highly recommend!) Guests raved about the cocktail hour food and main courses! Perona’s staff (Especially Marley), was communicative, accommodating, and incredibly easy to work with. Thanks for a dream wedding, Perona!

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 09/27/2019

Amazing venue

I can not say enough good things about Perona Farms. From the moment I booked with them I knew I made the right choice. Marley was great through the whole wedding process. She always answered my numerous of question quickly. The day of the wedding was amazing!! Every bride will say," plan for something bad to happen,"  and I can honestly say not one bad thing happened with Perona. From the moment I stepped into the suites Mona was on top of everything. She made me feel at eased as the day was starting and things were getting crazy. We had Kim helping with the ceremony and we LOVED her. She was so easy to talk. We spent over a year planning this wedding and she made every detail perfect. She even added our ceremony decor to our table(which we didn't even think to do) and it look amazing. Christine was our Caption(our go to person for the night) and she was great. I honestly don't think we went with an empty drink the whole night! Overall, if you are bride looking to actually enjoy their wedding and have a good time this is the place for you!

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 09/08/2019

amazing service

the wait staff was so good very responsive I loved it it made my day complete

Sent on 09/10/2019

Katlynn Van Ogtrop · Married on 09/07/2019

Wedding venue

We chose Perona Farms for our wedding venue (in The Reserve) and are so grateful we did! Marley was our contact person and she was so responsive to the million emails I sent her way! The venue was gorgeous, the staff was incredible, the food was delicious and our experience was everything we hoped for and more. Our guests are still raving about the day and we created memories that will last a lifetime. We cannot thank Perona Farms enough for delivering the day of our dreams!!

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Keller · Married on 08/10/2019

Fantastic, highly recommend

Perona was wonderful. Marley especially made the whole thing so easy and comfortable. Perona took care of so much. For a bride that currently lives out of state, they made it so easy so me. They include the cake and catering. All you really need to do is find a photographer, DJ, and florist.
    The staff was wonderful. The captain we had was so great. She did a pronominal job with the whole.

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Paula

Paula Fugazzotto · Married on 06/14/2019

Everything that we hoped for!

Perona Farms has exceeded all of our expectations! As a newly engaged couple it was extremely stressful to find the right venue that met with our vision and budget. Perona Farms did that and so much more!

Leading up to the day of our wedding, Perona Farms met with us several times to go over our exact vision (especially for cocktail and Venetian hour). Any concerns that we had expressed during the process were taken seriously and were fully addressed by the entire team. They truly brought our vision to life and we could not appreciate that enough.

I hope this review helps any bride in need of a venue but mostly want to shout out Ivette, Desiree and the entire team at Perona Farms- we can not thank you enough for your hard work!

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • Erin12619

Erin Pado · Married on 06/12/2019

Best wedding venue

Getting married at Perona Farms was the best decision we made! From our first meeting with Ivette we were attached. I had my mind set on getting married in the fall but they were all booked. After touring Perona Farms with my now husband and parents, I didn't care about the season...I only cared that my wedding would be in the Barn at Perona Farms. To be honest, our wedding day 12/06/19 was meant to be! The barn looked picture perfect with snow on the ground and our classy, rustic, winter wedding theme came out just as I pictured. Planning our wedding was so much less stressful then I thought. I emailed Ivette with so many questions and she replied back so quick. The day of our wedding Desiree and Karline went above and beyond to make our day perfect. We even thought that it was so sweet that Ivette was waiting for us to be the first to congratulate us after our ceremony. I seriously can not put into words how happy, thankful, and wonderful the entire staff was at Perona Farms.

Sent on 02/05/2020
  • Alexa

Alexa · Married on 05/18/2019

Replacing Rustic Wedding

We could not have dreamed of a better day than we had we Perona Farms. We had our ceremony and reception at the barn and it exceeded all expectations. Morgan was so thoughtful during the planning process. The ceremony coordinator made us feel at ease. The food was absolutely incredible. I would highly recommend Perona!

Sent on 06/01/2019

Jillian Rivera · Married on 03/29/2019

Time of our lives

This is truly where dreams come true. We had our wedding in the barn and Morgan was with us through the whole experience. Morgan was so personable she made everything easy and simple, it was a pleasure having to work with her. The team at Perona Farms is one of a kind, they will go above and beyond to fulfill your request and exceed your expectations. We had the pleasure of Desiree, Kim and Karline taking care of us the days leading up to the wedding and on the day of. The food is so flavorful and fresh you fall in love as soon as you take your first bite. Perona Farms, thank you for an unforgettable experience I've already recommended friends and coworkers to take a look for their venue.

Sent on 04/12/2019

Pamela · Married on 03/17/2019

Beautiful place

I am so thankful to the entire staff that had a part in making our wedding as magical as it was. The barn was beautiful and everything I had dreamed of. The staff was incredibly helpful and polite. The food was amazing. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding venue.

Sent on 04/02/2019

Patrick · Married on 01/20/2019

1/20/19 Wedding

The venue, staff, and food was absolutely amazong. Truly great place to get married. We had an absolute blast !! Keep up the good work !!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Sarah Lipes · Married on 12/15/2018

Unbeatable Service for a Venue

Perona Farms knows weddings. From the set up & breakdown to following the bride and groom around with plates of food to make sure we were well fed, the team knows exactly what to do. They were able to get me a new cake in 3 hours and I never knew it was missing, they found our vow notes when we left them in the bridal suite and everything was flawless due to their professionalism. PLUS BONUS the guests could not have loved the food more! Everyone was so impressed with cocktail hour and the cookies at the end! Amazing Amazing experience!

Sent on 12/26/2018
  • Jamie

Jamie Edelstein · Married on 12/08/2018

Best of the best

Perona Farms is a bride's dream come true. They are organized, take care of everything, sweet, and easy to work with. The venue is absolutely beautiful (we got married in The Barn)..its romantic, authentic, unique...over the top. Our guests were blown away by the location, space and not to mention the incredible food (and we are from NY/NJ, and exposed to the best of the best). The entire staff caters to every need- you are their primary focus, and they do everything they can to make you feel special, happy and stress-free. The bridal party got ready in the Carriage House which I'd highly recommend. We had an attendant cooking for us all day long, serving delicious drinks, and had vanity stations for GLAM. I don't have 1 negative thing to say about this venue or the staff. 5 stars. Best experience.

Sent on 12/27/2018

Jeremy J Maurer · Married on 12/02/2018

5 stars!!!!!!

We have to say perona Farms was truly amazing. We had our wedding in the barn which was beautiful. We would like to give special thanks to

our director Sam who was more than accommodating to all our questions and requests
    Our ceremony coordinator Desirre who was extremely responsive attentive and pleasant
    The head captain Kevin who made sure we were well taken care of during the party
    And special shout out to our bartenders Ted and Lori for doing an amazing job. Especially Ted who made up a drink for us that all of our guests still cant stop talking about almost a week later

Also, did we mention the food was the best we have ever had at any wedding ever?

Thanks again Perona for making our special day even better than we could have imagined!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Cathy Leight · Married on 10/28/2018

Exceeded our expectation.

Cannot thank each and everyone at Perona Farms for all they did for us. Coming through when I forgot my signing board at home. Morgan spoke to Desiree and she came through with another signing board. We are in our 50’s and they treated us no different then they would any young couple. I cannot thank them enough.

Sent on 11/02/2018
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing! 10-13-18

We had originally booked what was the Florentine Room. When they had emailed us regarding the renovations, I became that anxious bride that panicked, until I reached out to Hildegard and she reassured me and sent us a photo of what it was to look like after the reno was completed. Fast forward to about 6months prior to our big day (10-13-18) and we begin working with Samantha, both her and Hildegard made it so much less overwhelming to both myself and husband. Their communication was quick, professional, and creative ideas worked in. Fast forward again to our day of..... Desiree (our day of coordinator) and Kevin (Maitre D) were so on point, we have no clue if their was an issue because they didnt burden us with the details. They were so energetic, personable, and seemed genuinely excited for us. Desiree made sure the timing was just perfect for everything, and Kevin always made sure our drinks were filled, including my daughters (clearly nonalcoholic - but they catered to what she needed also). Aside from just our sites, our guests had a phenomenal time, and was raving about the food. Between the service and that the food was still HOT when it came out they have said nothing but positive things about the food. The best part of it was that they didnt have to choose between chicken or beef. They have the duet plate where they get both! Both were absolutely delicious! The entire team at Perona Farms made the entire night so enjoyable for our guests and us. They gave us a truly enjoyable and the best night to remember!

Sent on 10/15/2018
  • Becky

Becky Bond Roitzsch · Married on 10/12/2018

If you can afford this venue, book it.

This was the one and only venue we looked at back when we were deciding to have a wedding. We walked into the Barn and said "done." And the staff at Perona Farms did not disappoint two years later when we finally got to our wedding day. The venue is expensive, but they are willing to work with you. We paid off the whole bill over the course of two years in incremental payments. This was the most expensive line item for our wedding, but so so so worth it.
    The food was amazing, the staff was polite and attentive, the Barn itself is gorgeous with or without extra decorations. The wedding coordinators did an amazing job to put our families and wedding party at ease for the day-of logistics. And once we got to the actual wedding day, it just happened so smoothly and perfectly. The staff made sure that if anything went wrong, we didn't know about it. The day went just as planned and it was beyond perfect! Almost two weeks later and we still have family and friends talking about the day being the most fun they have had, and the food and venue being the best they ever experienced at a wedding! Seriously, if you can afford Perona Farms, book it. They know how to make your wedding day perfect.

Sent on 10/23/2018