Perona Farms Reviews

Perona Farms 6
Perona Farms 7

Jeremy J Maurer · Married on 12/02/2018

5 stars!!!!!!

We have to say perona Farms was truly amazing. We had our wedding in the barn which was beautiful. We would like to give special thanks to

our director Sam who was more than accommodating to all our questions and requests
    Our ceremony coordinator Desirre who was extremely responsive attentive and pleasant
    The head captain Kevin who made sure we were well taken care of during the party
    And special shout out to our bartenders Ted and Lori for doing an amazing job. Especially Ted who made up a drink for us that all of our guests still cant stop talking about almost a week later

Also, did we mention the food was the best we have ever had at any wedding ever?

Thanks again Perona for making our special day even better than we could have imagined!

Cathy Leight · Married on 10/28/2018

Exceeded our expectation.

Cannot thank each and everyone at Perona Farms for all they did for us. Coming through when I forgot my signing board at home. Morgan spoke to Desiree and she came through with another signing board. We are in our 50’s and they treated us no different then they would any young couple. I cannot thank them enough.

• Erin

Erin · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing! 10-13-18

We had originally booked what was the Florentine Room. When they had emailed us regarding the renovations, I became that anxious bride that panicked, until I reached out to Hildegard and she reassured me and sent us a photo of what it was to look like after the reno was completed. Fast forward to about 6months prior to our big day (10-13-18) and we begin working with Samantha, both her and Hildegard made it so much less overwhelming to both myself and husband. Their communication was quick, professional, and creative ideas worked in. Fast forward again to our day of..... Desiree (our day of coordinator) and Kevin (Maitre D) were so on point, we have no clue if their was an issue because they didnt burden us with the details. They were so energetic, personable, and seemed genuinely excited for us. Desiree made sure the timing was just perfect for everything, and Kevin always made sure our drinks were filled, including my daughters (clearly nonalcoholic - but they catered to what she needed also). Aside from just our sites, our guests had a phenomenal time, and was raving about the food. Between the service and that the food was still HOT when it came out they have said nothing but positive things about the food. The best part of it was that they didnt have to choose between chicken or beef. They have the duet plate where they get both! Both were absolutely delicious! The entire team at Perona Farms made the entire night so enjoyable for our guests and us. They gave us a truly enjoyable and the best night to remember!

Perona Farms 8
    Perona Farms 9
    Perona Farms 10
  • Becky

Becky Bond Roitzsch · Married on 10/12/2018

If you can afford this venue, book it.

This was the one and only venue we looked at back when we were deciding to have a wedding. We walked into the Barn and said "done." And the staff at Perona Farms did not disappoint two years later when we finally got to our wedding day. The venue is expensive, but they are willing to work with you. We paid off the whole bill over the course of two years in incremental payments. This was the most expensive line item for our wedding, but so so so worth it.
    The food was amazing, the staff was polite and attentive, the Barn itself is gorgeous with or without extra decorations. The wedding coordinators did an amazing job to put our families and wedding party at ease for the day-of logistics. And once we got to the actual wedding day, it just happened so smoothly and perfectly. The staff made sure that if anything went wrong, we didn't know about it. The day went just as planned and it was beyond perfect! Almost two weeks later and we still have family and friends talking about the day being the most fun they have had, and the food and venue being the best they ever experienced at a wedding! Seriously, if you can afford Perona Farms, book it. They know how to make your wedding day perfect.

Gianna · Married on 10/11/2018

BEST BARN WEDDING a girl could dream of!!! Every guest had amazing things to say about Perona Farms, from the food being top quality to the service being superior, to the décor and the ceremony. We had Desiree and Sam help us for the ceremony and they are absolutely AMAZING. I forgot all of my stress and was completely at ease with them helping us the entire process. Sam took all of my emails and made them a reality. Desiree was by my side during the entire ceremony and the rehearsal, and made sure I was calm and prepared for the day. Kevin was our Matre' D and took care of everything for us! He was by our side all night making sure we had everything we needed, and made sure to keep all of our belongings safe. He even folded my veil for me and put it aside so it didn't get lost! They put every wedding as their top priority. I'd highly recommend them for anyone looking for a unique venue because Perona Farms Barn was the wedding of my dreams and more!

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2018

Rustic charm with a modern feel!

I was just married at Perona Farms last weekend. It’s such a beautiful venue. We had our ceremony in their orchard and our reception in the Venetian room. The staff was courteous and professional. Our director, Morgan was amazing. She executed everything to plan and was able to keep me calm and at ease. She was also responsive to any questions and emails I sent in the weeks leading up to the event. The food was scrumptious and the staff was very accommodating to my families with food allergies. There was so much food too! Everyone left with full bellies. We loved the personal touches that Perona provided. The venue itself has personality and my guests are still talking about the weddig a week later!

Tara Roberts · Married on 09/24/2018

The Best Day of Our Life

The Barn at Perona Farms is a rustic wonderland!

My husband and I got married there this past September and are still recovering from the magic and sublimity of the whole day.

But first off let me say, the whole 16 month journey from our first tour with Madison to all the appointments on property with our whole team of wedding coordinators at Perona Farms was just an epic blast. It was the only venue that when I walked in, I cried. (The barn is a serious draw, especially for a girl who grew up on Anne of Green Gables and old fashioned charm.) Even every email thread was a joy with Madison getting back to us in eloquent detail to our each and every question. She also was full of time line assurance and recommendations, going above and beyond in making us feel seen and supported. We felt like we had the sturdiest of backbones holding us up!

When it came time for the rehearsal dinner, all I remember is laughing a lot and dropping off all of our decor and centerpieces (we DIYed pretty much everything) feeling in complete trust of their creative eyes and high caliber. That easy trust and laughter is why we loved them so much.

On our wedding day, we were blessed with beautiful fall weather and got to have our first look off on their lover's island across the street and roam the property via golf cart. We couldn't stop laughing and crying and having the time of our lives- it was sheer bliss.

The outdoor ceremony was exactly what we hoped for, the sun bursting through the clouds the moment we said I DO. We were immediately handed signature cocktails after we made it down the aisle and whisked away to our greeting line. Our friends and family are still raving about the cocktail hour bites, especially the curry donuts! My husband and I couldn't get over how happy all our guests were.

The reception was heaven, enchanted by twinkly lights, an off the hook live band that blew the roof off, a fresh and seasonal dinner out of this world, and an accommodating staff of sweethearts. It was hard to say good bye to Madison and our team when the time came.

Every expectation was exceeded. The barn felt like our home for an evening. We wouldn't trade a thing and couldn't imagine it anywhere else.

Hope you love Perona as much as us!

Lauren · Married on 09/02/2018

I loved Perona Farms from the moment I first visited. Perona Farms has been doing weddings longer than most NJ venues - they know exactly what they are doing. The team only has the bride and groom's best interests at heart. Samantha was our wedding coordinator - she was amazing, thoughtful, attentive and responsive. We were put at ease the day of and everything went smoothly and to plan. They ensure the day goes exactly how you want it. I wish I could go back and relive our whole day. You absolutely cannot go wrong with choosing Perona Farms for your wedding day!

Sarah · Married on 08/25/2018

We had our wedding here August 25th in the new Reserve room and have nothing but good things to say. From the moment we booked, we knew we made the right decision. Perona Farms treats you like family from the start and goes above and beyond to make you happy. The old florentine room is completely renovated, unrecognizable and absolutely gorgeous. We had over 200 guests from out of town and everyone is still raving about our cocktail hour and venue. Marley was always so quick to answer my unending questions and her entire team is truly top notch. Our day was perfection and we are so thankful we found Perona Farms. I would HIGHLY recommend. Thank you Mark, Marley & team - you are the best!!

• Kristen

Kristen · Married on 08/18/2018

Perona Farms was amazing from start to finish. The grounds are so beautiful and really offer great photo ops. The food is fantastic! Bryant and Sara were a pleasure to work with and I didn't have to worry about one thing on my wedding day it was coordinated perfectly. Everyone there is so nice and seriously knows what they are doing,
    We are so happy that we chose this venue - we had the most perfect wedding and I can't recommend Perona Farms enough!

Perona Farms 11
    Perona Farms 12
    Perona Farms 13

Regina · Married on 08/17/2018

Marley and the entire team at Perona Farms went the extra mile to ensure our wedding was everything we could imagined it to be! Morgan, our ceremony coordinator, was amazingly patient with our large bridal party and the kids in our wedding! Kevin, our maitre’d, was AMAZING! We felt as if we were some sort of important people being serviced the entire day long. We didn’t have to ask for a thing because it was already done! We are eternally grateful for the amazing team at Perona and their gorgeous barn

Laura · Married on 08/11/2018

It's been almost a month since our beautiful wedding at The Barn at Perona Farms and I wish I could go back and enjoy it all over again, the day just went way too quickly! Marley was our event coordinator and she is without a doubt the most professional, competent, efficient and charming person we worked with throughout our wedding planning. The entire staff was friendly and knowledgeable and made our day so special. Our guests raved about the food (some said it was one of the best cocktail hours they've ever experienced), they commented on how efficient and attentive the bartenders were all evening and they loved the unique gorgeous setting of The Barn. It's beauty really speaks for itself and so many of our guests loved how different it was from the typical ballroom wedding. I will always remember the last song, surrounded by friends and family on the dance floor in this gorgeous intimate setting. A HUGE thank you to our AMAZING Maitre' D , Karline - I know I told you multiple times that evening that you need to put "best person alive" on your resume, and I still wholeheartedly believe that. Thank you for being an incredible person!! A special thank you to everyone else who helped make our day the best day ever! Thank you Marek, Ewa, Trish, Vincenzo, Michelle, Alexis, Jasmyne, Christine, Bill, Ted and Heather! Thanks for everything Perona Farms! Hopefully we can attend a friends wedding at The Barn sometime soon!! xo

Perona Farms 14
    Perona Farms 19
    Perona Farms 20
    Perona Farms 21

Stephanie · Married on 07/06/2018

From the first time I saw a picture of Perona Farms I knew I wanted it to be my wedding venue. The pictures truly do not do this venue justice. From the beginning planning stages and tour with Marley, we were in love with this venue. She made us feel comfortable and well informed. She was constantly quick to answer an email with any questions. On the day of our wedding we had Morgan as our ceremony corrdinator. She was so nice and accommodating to our extra large bridal party. She kept us all calm and in place. She even did my bustle in record time to have us upstairs for our reception. Kevin was our maitre d who kept our drinks full all night and kept us on track with everything that needed to be done. He was truly fantastic. I can not say enough good things about the entire Perona Farms team for what was truly the best day ever.

Perona Farms 22
    Perona Farms 23
    Perona Farms 24
    Perona Farms 25
    Perona Farms 26

Kathy · Married on 06/23/2018

Our daughter had her reception last Saturday, June 23rd, and we cannot say enough positive things about this venue. From the food, suggested vendors, wait staff, our maitre d - Kevin, and of course, Marley, we could not have asked for a more perfect experience. Perona makes planning your day easy and were always a pleasure to work with. We highly recommend Perona Farms!!!

Courtney · Married on 06/09/2018

I just had my wedding here on Saturday and it wouldn't have been a more perfect day thanks to the people here. Marly was my coordinator. She was always super attentive and let us ask questions any time we had them. She was such a joy to work with. On the day of the wedding we had Morgan helping us. I broke my leg and shredded my ankle 2 weeks before my wedding and Morgan made it seem like it was no big deal at all. She came up with some solutions that should give her a Nobel peace prize or something. She was there for me when I needed her the most and it was amazing. Heather helps us in the bridal suite and what a joy she was. Super sweet and her attitude was so soothing that it was just what we needed. Christine was my attendant the whole night and boy did she make me feel like a queen. Please have your wedding here. Everyone is so easy to work with and i could not have been happier.

Perona Farms 27
    Perona Farms 28
    Perona Farms 29
    Perona Farms 30

Nick · Married on 05/03/2018

The minute we walked into the Barn at Perona Farms, we knew we found the perfect venue. All of Perona's wedding spaces are gorgeous, but we knew the barn in particular complimented our style. It totally blew us away, and we were so happy to see how impressed our guests were, too! The staff at Perona is top-notch. Marley is wonderful to work with -- always responsive, helpful, and a total pro. The staff on our wedding day were so wonderful as well (special thanks to Kevin and Sam!). Oh, and the food? DELICIOUS. All of our guests (many of whom are big foodies) were gushing about it. We couldn't be any happier with choosing Perona as our venue.

Lucy · Married on 04/05/2018

Marley, Sam and Christine were all phenomenal to work with. They made our wedding as perfect as we ever could of dreamed. Would highly recommend this venue!

Perona Farms 31
    Perona Farms 32
    Perona Farms 33
    Perona Farms 34
    Perona Farms 35
    Perona Farms 36
    Perona Farms 37

Elisa · Married on 12/09/2017

My husband and I got married at the Barn in early December. We cannot say enough good things about the venue and staff at Perona Farms. From the minute we walked into the barn over a year ago, we knew it was the right choice for us. Marley made the process seamless and stress free! She provided valuable feedback along the way and was extremely responsive in answering all my emails during our wedding journey. Our day of coordinator Samantha and maitre'd Kevin were also awesome! Samantha was very organized and helped keep everything on schedule. Kevin was very attentive to us during our reception, ensuring that all our needs were met. From having drinks readily available for us to somehow managing to get the bonfire lit during a snowstorm!

Our guests keep contacting us to rave about how much fun they had at our wedding. They loved the unique setting, food, and service. If there were 10 0stars to give Perona Farms, I would. I hope to someday get invited to someone else's wedding at the Barn, so I have an excuse to go back.

Liz · Married on 12/02/2017

My husband and I are BLOWN AWAY by the quality of service provided by Perona Farms! Marley was the best person we could have been paired up with. She was so responsive to all of my ridiculous emails over the last year and a half. She went above and beyond to help us make sure we were completely prepared for our big day. Bryant, Operations manager, was also so helpful when I met him just the night before my wedding. He wanted to make sure that my husband and I had EXACTLY the wedding we pictured! We wanted to do an outdoor ceremony even on Dec.2nd and although he may have had a few reservations, he wasn't pushing us to do it HIS way. He made us so comfortable that they, as a venue, would have it under control either way that we were confident going into our wedding day! We even threw a curveball at them -- I am the head cake decorator at Carlo's Bakery and therefore my wedding was being filmed for an episode of Cake Boss (I made my own wedding cake!). They handled all of the extra film crew members with EASE! Samantha, our ceremony coordinator, is just so good at her job! She went above and beyond to make sure I had everything taken care of and that we were able to have the perfect wedding. (We did have the ceremony outside by the way--all thanks to Samantha making sure everything started EXACTLY on time! It was pure perfection!) I almost forgot my veil in the Bridal room and only noticed 5 minutes before my ceremony was about to start and she was able to get someone to bring it to me within 2 minutes! It was amazing to have someone so focused on making sure my day was taken care of and it definitely helped bring the bridal stress level down! Kevin (Maitre D) and Morgan were also proof that Perona Farms really hires the best staff! They were so attentive and helpful without being pushy! The whole staff completely blew my expectations out of the water and made my wedding day more that I could have hoped for!

Stacy · Married on 12/01/2017

The Barn at Perona Farms is the best wedding venue around!!! It is so unique and beautiful that our wedding stood out from every other wedding our guests ever attended. When I first told people I was "getting married in a barn" they all looked at me like I was crazy but then I quickly added "but it's like a really nice barn!!" Then the big day came and everyone was absolutely in LOVE and raved about the venue. Not only was it absolutely beautiful but the food was awesome!! Everyone was so impressed and had an amazing time. They even had a phone charging station with every cell phone charger imaginable which our guests loved! Marley, Morgan, and Christine were so easy to work with and super friendly!! They took care of everything and when I wasn't sure about certain details or how to arrange things they stepped right in and took over for me which was a HUGE help! They made our wedding so relaxed and organized that we could completely enjoy the day without any stress!

Susan · Married on 11/24/2017

My daughter and her husband had their reception in the Florentine Room at Perona Farms-it was perfection! The owners and staff are accommodating and easy to work with. They stored my daughter’s decorations for her before the wedding, and set up the room and tables exactly as she wanted. The room looked beautiful. The cocktail hour food was delicious and plentiful, and the dinner was great. Our guests raved about the food, and are still telling us that Perona Farms is a great place for a wedding-we agree!!! So glad my daughter’s reception was everything she wanted.
    Susan 11/24/17

• Jacqueline

Jacqueline · Married on 10/01/2017

Our wedding at The Barn at Perona Farms was absolutely beautiful! We couldn’t have asked for a better experience. Marley was extremely attentive during the whole entire planning process. She was readily available to answer all of our questions (and we had a lot!). On the day of our wedding, Morgan was so sweet and beyond helpful. She made all of the wedding party feel at ease leading up to our ceremony. We were so happy with our overall experience at Perona Farms. The setting, food, and staff were A+. We would highly recommend Perona Farms!

Perona Farms 38
    Perona Farms 39
    Perona Farms 40

Melissa · Married on 09/30/2017

We had both our ceremony and reception (Venetian Room) at Perona Farms and could not have been happier! From the beginning, Perona stood out as a professional reception venue that was well equipped to cater to any and all of our needs. They were responsive and straightforward with their costs, with no surprise charges or fees. We used their extensive list of vetted vendors and did not have a single disappointment with any of them. One of the most telling things that we discovered as we went through the wedding planning process was that every single vendor raved about the food at Perona -- and they couldn't have been more correct! The cocktail hour is MASSIVE, with multiple passed hors d'Oeuvres as well as hot food stations. The best part is that you don't even have to choose -- you get them all! We were told by multiple people that they thought cocktail hour was the actual dinner because there was so much food. The served dinner was just as amazing and Perona's staff made sure that the event flowed smoothly without any interruptions. There were so many comments that our wedding was one of the most beautiful weddings that people had ever been and we have the incredible people at Perona to thank for it.

Leslie · Married on 09/09/2017

Absolutely Amazing Venue! We had our wedding in the Barn less than two weeks. I literally lived my dream. The team at Perona Farms is astounding. They cater to all of your needs and make sure you have a smile on your face.
    The venue itself is breathtaking and there are so many great photo opps!
    The food is great! So many options!
    I would definitely use the vendors suggested by Perona. We used Ziccardi Studios for our photographer and Global Productions for our DJ. Both incredibly professional and fun!
    Our family and friends are still going on about what an AMAZING time they had at our wedding! Thank You Perona for the greatest night of our life!