Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Fantasy Productions DJ Entertainment

The Art of DJ Entertainment

Here at Fantasy Productions, we realize that you put many hours of preparation (not to mention a lot of money) into planning your affair. It's a big investment on your part. Obviously, you want everything done right. We do, too. That's why Fantasy Productions approaches every party as if our clients were family. We attend to every detail and each and every one of your wishes. Whether it be a wedding reception, Bar/Bat Mitzvah, company party or reunion...our goal is to make your event run as smoothly as possible. Using a Fantasy Productions DJ for your event will guarantee an experience that your guests will remember for years to come.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Microphones (29)
Liability Insurance (16)
Uplighting (14)
Photobooth (9)

We could not have been more pleased with Bob. He was so professional the entire time. Bob presented us with all the options that Fantasy DJs provides, but never pushes us to select anything or upgrade anything. He took time and made the effort to get to know us as a couple and I felt that made all the difference on our wedding day. Prior to the wedding, Bob researched music for us and found exactly what we were looking for. We trusted his judgement and we are so glad we did! Our timing and order of events would not have been as smooth without him. Our guests were dancing the whole night and so were we! I couldn’t imagine a different DJ!

Profile Picture Courtney, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We are beyond happy with the way our wedding turned out thanks to Jim!!! He did everything we asked for and he kept our party going all night, not to mention he was an absolute JOY to work with. He made everything so easy and fun, my husband and I WISH we could do it all over again!! We are so lucky to have had the BEST DJs in the business at our wedding and are happy that we gained a life long friend in Jim!!! Thank you Fantasy DJ Productions!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture katelyn, 12/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bob does an amazing job! He’s very kind, accommodating, and professional. Everyone raved about the music and how much fun they had. The day ran so smoothly! Thank you again!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 12/2/17, 1 Review

10 Photos

us

10 Photos

10 ENDORSEMENTS
Fantasy Productions know how to keep the crowd moving! We love working with them!

I recently worked with DJ Bob at a wedding I performed. He is friendly, outgoing, and did a wonderful job with the ceremony music and transitions. I am looking forward to hopefully working with him again in the future.

Bob is so easy-going and fun to work with. He's always upbeat and excited about each of his couples. When I know Bob is the DJ for the ceremony, I know I don't have to worry about any of my cues being missed because he always nails it.

Bob and his team at Fantasy Productions are a dream to work with! I always know they will keep the party jumping and create an amazing atmosphere for me to work in! You will do yourself a favor by hiring Fantasy Productions! Worry free!

Fantasy Productions has worked with our family and our venue for over 20 years. We have continued to confidently recommend them as a preferred vendor throughout this time. Bob and his staff are very caring and truly look to make your day perfect and special. When they work at David's we know everything will go smoothly and that everyone will leave happy. They are the best!

Events