Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Fantasy Productions DJ Entertainment

The Art of DJ Entertainment

Here at Fantasy Productions, we realize that you put many hours of preparation (not to mention a lot of money) into planning your affair. It's a big investment on your part. Obviously, you want everything done right. We do, too. That's why Fantasy Productions approaches every party as if our clients were family. We attend to every detail and each and every one of your wishes. Whether it be a wedding reception, Bar/Bat Mitzvah, company party or reunion...our goal is to make your event run as smoothly as possible. Using a Fantasy Productions DJ for your event will guarantee an experience that your guests will remember for years to come.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Microphones (30)
Liability Insurance (18)
Uplighting (15)
Photobooth (9)

You don’t get anyone better than DJ Bob!! Everyone loves the music, professionalism and his personality!

Profile Picture Raechel, 11/17/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I met Bob & Jim back in February at an open house that my venue hosted. They were both so friendly and I felt comfortable with them right away. We first spoke with Bob about booking them for our wedding and we were set up with Jim as our DJ. One of the most important things for us for our wedding was the music - we wanted everyone to have the best time dancing!! And Jim was the perfect fit for us!! He met with us beforehand and kept in contact throughout the process to make sure everything ran smoothly. Not only did everyone dance & have the best time like we had hoped for, but many people commented on how awesome the music was and how much fun they had!! Jim, thank you so much for helping to make our day the best it could possibly be!!! Like you promised, you rocked it!!! :)

Profile Picture Catherine, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We were so happy to work with Bob and Lou for our wedding reception on June 24th. I’m a music teacher so music was a very important part of our reception especially to me! Bob was really responsive and thorough in his communication before the event making sure that each piece of the puzzle was in place. I wanted to do my own edits to the dance songs and Bob was kind enough to incorporate my tracks without issue. Speaking of mixing, my husband and I had a long list of song requests! (At some point we had to tell ourselves to stop adding things because we thought we had too many! ) Bob did an amazing job of organizing the songs into groupings and timing during the event that really made sense! This was so, so important to us as we really felt like the event was led and people were so happy and up and dancing but not because someone was telling them or goading them to. We’ve all been weddings with the annoying Dj who thinks the party is all about them and won’t stop showboating. We never felt like the party had to be pulled to the dance floor. They just wanted to dance based on what they heard. The biggest thing that I was so excited about and that was so poinent was the fact that even though there was a nice party atmosphere it was not too loud!!!!! How many times have you been to a wedding and you can’t even hear the person next to you at the table? All of the guests at the wedding were remarking that the volume was perfect and everyone was able to talk to each other. We are an older couple and as such a lot of our family members and parents are older as well. Some have a lot of difficulty hearing in general so this was really something that make a huge impact and truly showed their attention to detail, experience and professionalism. If you don’t hire them for your next event you are missing out!!

Profile Picture Andrea, 6/24/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Fantasy Productions DJ Entertainment Pricing

220x220 sq 1327888376946 jb664
220x220 sq 1426292438999 dci uplighitng 2
220x220 sq 1426292485616 photobooth 1 31
220x220 sq 1426292525170 neil charity
220x220 sq 1531096980 16b53c8ee7ef8767 1531096979 51db5a52695c4e8b 1531096976021 1 img 3435
220x220 sq 1426292543226 davids moving heads
220x220 sq 1531097049 87e26091f463e635 1531097047 1a4ad975f5b42e37 1531097044444 2 img 9249

10 ENDORSEMENTS
Fantasy Productions know how to keep the crowd moving! We love working with them!

I recently worked with DJ Bob at a wedding I performed. He is friendly, outgoing, and did a wonderful job with the ceremony music and transitions. I am looking forward to hopefully working with him again in the future.

Bob is so easy-going and fun to work with. He's always upbeat and excited about each of his couples. When I know Bob is the DJ for the ceremony, I know I don't have to worry about any of my cues being missed because he always nails it.

Bob and his team at Fantasy Productions are a dream to work with! I always know they will keep the party jumping and create an amazing atmosphere for me to work in! You will do yourself a favor by hiring Fantasy Productions! Worry free!

Fantasy Productions has worked with our family and our venue for over 20 years. We have continued to confidently recommend them as a preferred vendor throughout this time. Bob and his staff are very caring and truly look to make your day perfect and special. When they work at David's we know everything will go smoothly and that everyone will leave happy. They are the best!

106 Mountain Ave, unit 1, Hackettstown, NJ 07840   See On Map