Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Fantasy Productions DJ Entertainment

The Art of DJ Entertainment

Here at Fantasy Productions, we realize that you put many hours of preparation (not to mention a lot of money) into planning your affair. It's a big investment on your part. Obviously, you want everything done right. We do, too. That's why Fantasy Productions approaches every party as if our clients were family. We attend to every detail and each and every one of your wishes. Whether it be a wedding reception, Bar/Bat Mitzvah, company party or reunion...our goal is to make your event run as smoothly as possible. Using a Fantasy Productions DJ for your event will guarantee an experience that your guests will remember for years to come.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Microphones (29)
Liability Insurance (16)
Uplighting (14)
Photobooth (9)

You don’t get anyone better than DJ Bob!! Everyone loves the music, professionalism and his personality!

Profile Picture Raechel, 11/17/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJs are SO important to the success of a wedding -- they help set the mood for the entire evening, and they also help keep the night on track. Bob and his team are the BEST! The first phone call we had with Bob, he took so much time with us, going over all of the details of the day. From there on out, we had the same experience -- we never had to worry. It's clear he's a pro and takes his job very seriously. We (and our wedding guests) were thrilled with Bob and his staff on the night of our wedding, too -- the music selection not only hit all of our personal favorites, but satisfied the entire crowd. Everyone got up to dance! AND everyone was able to enjoy themselves fully because we didn't run behind schedule or feel frantic. We couldn't have had a better experience with Fantasy!

Profile Picture Nick, 5/3/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Had our reception at David's Country Inn. Jim Bello was our DJ, and he was awesome. Had numerous people tell me how much they loved the music selection. Had everyone dancing! Highly recommend Fantasy Productions and Jim!

Profile Picture matthew, 4/29/18, 2 Reviews

220x220 sq 1426292485616 photobooth 1 31
220x220 sq 1426292525170 neil charity
220x220 sq 1426292543226 davids moving heads

10 ENDORSEMENTS
Fantasy Productions know how to keep the crowd moving! We love working with them!

I recently worked with DJ Bob at a wedding I performed. He is friendly, outgoing, and did a wonderful job with the ceremony music and transitions. I am looking forward to hopefully working with him again in the future.

Bob is so easy-going and fun to work with. He's always upbeat and excited about each of his couples. When I know Bob is the DJ for the ceremony, I know I don't have to worry about any of my cues being missed because he always nails it.

Bob and his team at Fantasy Productions are a dream to work with! I always know they will keep the party jumping and create an amazing atmosphere for me to work in! You will do yourself a favor by hiring Fantasy Productions! Worry free!

Fantasy Productions has worked with our family and our venue for over 20 years. We have continued to confidently recommend them as a preferred vendor throughout this time. Bob and his staff are very caring and truly look to make your day perfect and special. When they work at David's we know everything will go smoothly and that everyone will leave happy. They are the best!

106 Mountain Ave, unit 1, Hackettstown, NJ 07840   See On Map