106 Mountain Ave, unit 1, Hackettstown, NJ 07840 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Fantasy Productions DJ Entertainment

Here at Fantasy Productions, we realize that you put many hours of preparation (not to mention a lot of money) into planning your affair. It's a big investment on your part. Obviously, you want everything done right. We do, too. That's why Fantasy Productions approaches every party as if our clients were family. We attend to every detail and each and every one of your wishes. Whether it be a wedding reception, Bar/Bat Mitzvah, company party or reunion...our goal is to make your event run as smoothly as possible. Using a Fantasy Productions DJ for your event will guarantee an experience that your guests will remember for years to come.

Follow Fantasy Productions DJ Entertainment on

Fantasy Productions DJ Entertainment 6
Fantasy Productions DJ Entertainment 7

Jamie C · Married on 03/15/2019

A DJ with a kind HEART

I am writing this review not to talk about Bob’s service-I am here to talk about his heart. I feel so blessed to have met a person like him. In order for others to know what I’m talking about, I need to tell my story.

2 years ago, in 2017, I had hired Bob from Fantasy to be my DJ for my wedding. Sadly, my wedding was cancelled just 3 weeks before its scheduled date. I was heartbroken and a mess, so my bridesmaid called him to take care of business.

She told me that Bob told her, “I’ve seen this happen before. Tell her that it all works out in the end.” Those words never left me. I was so touched that this man, who until that day was just my “vendor,” could give me such comforting words. He then later then told me that I’d receive full credit if I booked another party equivalent to the package I had. I cannot express how touched I was by this offer-having a wedding cancelled is a loss of a LOT of money. Most other companies could have taken the money (by then I had already paid Fantasy in full) and charged me again should I ever want to use them in the future. This offer meant so much-not because it was a good financial offer-but because it was a HUGE act of kindness. I am filled with so much gratitude right now thinking about how gracious this company was with me during such a tough time. This showed me that Fantasy productions does not care about the money-they care about the PEOPLE.

Fast forward-time went on, I moved on, and I ended up meeting the love of my life, and we got engaged! We set our wedding date for early 2019 and I, of course, asked Bob to (finally!) DJ my wedding. Everything that was meant to happen, happened :)

And not only is Bob a great person, he is a GREAT DJ! Our dance floor was packed the entire night with people of ALL ages! As others have written-he knows how to read an audience and chooses the right music to get people moving. He’s also a FANTASTIC emcee-very charismatic and joyful!

Everything he took care of from the ceremony to the reception was PERFECT.

I am really so grateful to have been able to work with this man and this company. Thank you Bob, and thank you Fantasy for EVERYTHING! My husband and I are so happy you were part of our special day!!

Michelle · Married on 02/19/2019

We had our consultation with Bob and Neil was our DJ. They both exceeded our expectations. We felt like we were in good hands as well as our guests. Many of our guests have complimented us on our choice of DJ and said they had a great time on the dance floor! We highly recommend Fantasy Productions.

Fantasy Productions DJ Entertainment 8

Emily · Married on 12/01/2018

Fantasy DJs had our dancefloor packed all night. Need I say more?! :)

Bob did a phenomenal job at our wedding ceremony & reception. He had the guests on the dance floor all night long, and I had so many people remark about what a fantastic job he did. He played songs that fit our audience perfectly. He made the entire planning process so easy, and was very responsive to any and all questions. He was so friendly and easy-going right from the first conversation, and we knew immediately he would be a perfect fit for our wedding day. We cannot thank you enough, Bob, for being a part of our big day! We truly had the most perfect wedding day, and you helped make that happen!! Emily & Kevin

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Fantasy Productions DJ Entertainment Pricing

Fantasy Productions DJ Entertainment Price Rates

Fantasy Productions DJ Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,195.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,345.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 599.00
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection

• Dean Michaels Studio
    Dean Michaels Studio Wedding Photographers

Fantasy Productions know how to keep the crowd moving! We love working with them!

• Reverend Ed Abato
    Reverend Ed Abato Wedding Officiants

I recently worked with DJ Bob at a wedding I performed. He is friendly, outgoing, and did a wonderful job with the ceremony music and transitions. I am looking forward to hopefully working with him again in the future.

• Richard Cash, Officiant
    Richard Cash, Officiant Wedding Officiants

Bob is so easy-going and fun to work with. He's always upbeat and excited about each of his couples. When I know Bob is the DJ for the ceremony, I know I don't have to worry about any of my cues being missed because he always nails it.

• 106 Mountain Ave, unit 1 Hackettstown, 07840 See on map