106 Mountain Ave, unit 1, Hackettstown, NJ 07840 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Fantasy Productions DJ Entertainment

Here at Fantasy Productions, we realize that you put many hours of preparation (not to mention a lot of money) into planning your affair. It's a big investment on your part. Obviously, you want everything done right. We do, too. That's why Fantasy Productions approaches every party as if our clients were family. We attend to every detail and each and every one of your wishes. Whether it be a wedding reception, Bar/Bat Mitzvah, company party or reunion...our goal is to make your event run as smoothly as possible. Using a Fantasy Productions DJ for your event will guarantee an experience that your guests will remember for years to come.

Follow Fantasy Productions DJ Entertainment on

Fantasy Productions DJ Entertainment 7
  • Will

Will Weaver · Getting married on 07/04/2020

DJ Bob was awesome!

We chose Fantasy productions, and Bob Albrecht as our DJ for our April 2019 wedding. I can't say enough great things about Bob and his team. We took it upon ourselves to nick name him DJ Bob. He was easy to communicate and work with, he was flexible, and knew the right songs to play at the right times. We exchanged a few ideas and had a few questions in our initial and final meetings, and his professionalism and experience shined through. He was fun to work with, he did a great job for us, and the pricing was reasonable. I can't say enough good things about Bob- he made our wedding amazing! I would refer Fantasy Productions to anyone looking for great event entertainment.

Thanks DJ Bob!

William & Courtney Weaver

Sent on 05/14/2019

Patricia · Getting married on 09/21/2019

Simply the best!

Bob is truly the best. He nailed every small detail, from helping to ensure our uplighting was the exact color we wanted, to keeping the flow and timing of our wedding running smoothly. We can't recommend Fantasy Productions enough!

Sent on 05/12/2019
  • Loren

Loren · Married on 05/11/2019

Made my day extra special

My husband and I were looking for a DJ who wasnt all up in our faces the whole night and making my guests feel uncomfortable. Bob and his staff especially Lou made us feel like family. They answered all of our comments and concerns right away and were always there for recommendations on song lists. Thank you Lou for making our day the best day we could have asked for.

Sent on 05/12/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Fantasy Productions DJ Entertainment Pricing

Fantasy Productions DJ Entertainment Price Rates

Fantasy Productions DJ Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,195.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,345.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 599.00
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection

• Dean Michaels Studio
    Dean Michaels Studio Wedding Photographers

Fantasy Productions know how to keep the crowd moving! We love working with them!

• Reverend Ed Abato
    Reverend Ed Abato Wedding Officiants

I recently worked with DJ Bob at a wedding I performed. He is friendly, outgoing, and did a wonderful job with the ceremony music and transitions. I am looking forward to hopefully working with him again in the future.

• Richard Cash, Officiant
    Richard Cash, Officiant Wedding Officiants

Bob is so easy-going and fun to work with. He's always upbeat and excited about each of his couples. When I know Bob is the DJ for the ceremony, I know I don't have to worry about any of my cues being missed because he always nails it.

• 106 Mountain Ave, unit 1 Hackettstown, 07840 See on map