340 Reviews for Fantasy Productions DJ Entertainment

Liability Insurance (20)
Uplighting (16)
Photobooth (9)
338 Fantasy Productions DJ Entertainment Reviews

We had our consultation with Bob and Neil was our DJ. They both exceeded our expectations. We felt like we were in good hands as well as our guests. Many of our guests have complimented us on our choice of DJ and said they had a great time on the dance floor! We highly recommend Fantasy Productions.

Profile Picture Michelle, 2/19/19, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

You don’t get anyone better than DJ Bob!! Everyone loves the music, professionalism and his personality!

Profile Picture Raechel, 11/17/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bob was a pleasure to work with. We wanted our wedding to be fun, with people dancing all night....and they certainly were....down to the last song. The music volume was perfect, and the guests who wanted to hang back and chat could have conversations without yelling. We had so many friends tell us how great the DJ was and that they wanted the playlist! We highly recommend Fantasy Prodictions!

Profile Picture Ann, 8/19/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and I used Fantasy Productions DJ Entertainment for our wedding on 8-18-18. Jim was our emcee, and Bob was the accompanying DJ. Words cannot even describe how amazing both of them were that day. The music was fantastic, the dance floor was jam packed the entire night, and everyone was singing their hearts out to all of the songs that were played. People were saying how amazing the DJs were throughout the night! Both Jim and Bob were involved in dancing with our guests and making sure it was a night people would be talking about for a long time. Their professionalism and knowledge of music and working a crowd truly made our wedding a night to remember. Prior to the big day, Jim met with and spoke with us multiple times to make sure everything was planned exactly how we envisioned. After meeting with Jim to plan our playlist and go over all of the details, my husband and I left wishing our wedding was the next day, that’s how hyped we, as well as Jim, were. Everything was perfect, and I highly recommend this company to anyone looking to have the wedding of the century. They absolutely exceed all expectations.

Profile Picture Jenna, 8/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Bob and Jim were amazing we could not have asked for a better DJ and company to work with for out big day. They made the night and we're so easy and professional to deal with. Love them!

Profile Picture Patrick, 8/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

As always bob made our event! I’ve been to countless events bob has Dj ed at as well as used him for another family party! Would never use anyone else! Thank you for sharing in our day!

Profile Picture Tracy, 8/10/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We first met with Bob for our consultation and thought he was detailed and friendly. We chose Neil as our DJ who we related to the most from the bios we read. When we met with him he was very open to any suggestions we had and also had great suggestions for us. Our guests really enjoyed the music from the beginning to end. We highly recommend Fantasy Productions.

Profile Picture robert, 8/10/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our experience with Bob at Fantasy Productions was amazing right from the beginning! He was genuinely interested in us as a couple and making the day exactly what we wanted. When we had questions, we would hear back from him the same day. The day of the wedding EVERYONE was on the dance floor all night long and even cheered for an encore; all our guests raved about how amazing the music was!

Profile Picture Sara, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bob was excellent, had the entire wedding dancing the whole time.

Profile Picture Chris, 8/3/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bob was an absolute dream! He was extremely professional, friendly and went above and beyond to make our day that more special. He knew how to balance the music well and kept the party going. And beyond that, Bob was just a really awesome human. 100% would recommend!!!

Profile Picture Maria, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jim Bello and Rob Ondesko were absolutely amazing. The entire night flowed with ease and every single person was on the dance floor. Even some of our family members who were reluctant to dance (at any wedding), shook their groove thang on that floor! Jim and Rob were able to cater to all of Greg and my personal wants and needs and were able to read the crowd perfectly to determine which song to play next. Also, the purple uplighting was the bomb and truly enhanced the room.

We booked Jim Bello from Fantasy Productions over two years ago (when we first got engaged). We spoke on the phone and met countless times at the Rockaway Mall, laughing each time because we (Greg and I) thought it was crazy to start planning a wedding two years ahead of time.

Jim was always flexible with us, our schedules, and made sure everything was perfect for our big day. We can not thank Fantasy Productions enough for all that they did. If you have your wedding at David's Country Inn, the guys at Fantasy have that place down to a science! They came highly recommended and we will absolutely recommend them to any couple looking for a good time with fantastic flow and energy. Thank you Jim and Rob!!!

So much love,
Megan and Greg Freeman

Profile Picture Megan, 7/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

I met Bob & Jim back in February at an open house that my venue hosted. They were both so friendly and I felt comfortable with them right away. We first spoke with Bob about booking them for our wedding and we were set up with Jim as our DJ. One of the most important things for us for our wedding was the music - we wanted everyone to have the best time dancing!! And Jim was the perfect fit for us!! He met with us beforehand and kept in contact throughout the process to make sure everything ran smoothly. Not only did everyone dance & have the best time like we had hoped for, but many people commented on how awesome the music was and how much fun they had!! Jim, thank you so much for helping to make our day the best it could possibly be!!! Like you promised, you rocked it!!! :)

Profile Picture Catherine, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bob Albrecht was a pleasure to work with. He was super responsive and polite. He catered to everything we asked for. We would definitely use him in the future. I would definitely recommend him to anyone in the future. He made our day super special and all of our guests had a great time at our wedding. They are still talking about it.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We were so happy to work with Bob and Lou for our wedding reception on June 24th. I’m a music teacher so music was a very important part of our reception especially to me! Bob was really responsive and thorough in his communication before the event making sure that each piece of the puzzle was in place. I wanted to do my own edits to the dance songs and Bob was kind enough to incorporate my tracks without issue. Speaking of mixing, my husband and I had a long list of song requests! (At some point we had to tell ourselves to stop adding things because we thought we had too many! ) Bob did an amazing job of organizing the songs into groupings and timing during the event that really made sense! This was so, so important to us as we really felt like the event was led and people were so happy and up and dancing but not because someone was telling them or goading them to. We’ve all been weddings with the annoying Dj who thinks the party is all about them and won’t stop showboating. We never felt like the party had to be pulled to the dance floor. They just wanted to dance based on what they heard. The biggest thing that I was so excited about and that was so poinent was the fact that even though there was a nice party atmosphere it was not too loud!!!!! How many times have you been to a wedding and you can’t even hear the person next to you at the table? All of the guests at the wedding were remarking that the volume was perfect and everyone was able to talk to each other. We are an older couple and as such a lot of our family members and parents are older as well. Some have a lot of difficulty hearing in general so this was really something that make a huge impact and truly showed their attention to detail, experience and professionalism. If you don’t hire them for your next event you are missing out!!

Profile Picture Andrea, 6/24/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Bob was absolutely great! We received so many compliments from our guests about how good the music was. They were dancing all night! Bob really listened to us and helped make our special day amazing! I wouldn’t change one thing! I would absolutely recommend him to everyone!

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bob was the best! Everyone was asking for his card and loved his playlist! Literally everyone was on the dance floor the whole time. Thanks again Bob, great to work with and would recommend highly.

Profile Picture Jeremy, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

They say that the DJ makes the wedding.. and that couldn’t be any more true!! Jim bello made my special day insanely fun for everyone and I can’t thank him enough! Was the best time ever!!! I reccomend to anyone looking to have an amazingly fun event

Photo for Fantasy Productions DJ Entertainment Review - Best dj ever!!
Profile Picture Amy, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We found Bob through a recommendation from David’s Country Inn. He was highly familiar with David’s, which made planning simple for us. We met with Bob twice prior to our wedding and he was always very responsive to our emails and calls, and even gave us his cell number to call at any time. At the wedding, everyone was up on the dance floor all night and we think he did an excellent job. He seamlessly guided guests between courses and dancing throughout the night. He is a very warm and easy-going person. We highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Robert, 6/2/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

The team at Fantasy Production was awesome to work with and our DJ, Neil, made our wedding such a fantastic night! When we called asking for info and availability they were so responsive. Before we had even signed a contract, one of their representatives, Bob spent over an hour on the phone with me explaining their services and answering questions. Wedding entertainment is new to me, but by the end of our phone call I felt like an expert. It was so clear from the get-go that they’re a team of professionals and they had answers for every scenario, from what they’d do if their dj got sick (back up DJ always on call!) to how they might help calm antsy relatives and guests if needed. These guys have thought of everything! They were so helpful explaining the services they offered and were really honest helping us figure out the right amount of support for our night without ever trying to upsell us, which meant a lot to me. We had another consultation with our DJ, Neil, and he took time to get to know us and our music style to make the night extra special. He was so great and really kept the party going! Even when we threw him last minute changes to the schedule he had so painstakingly drew up with us, he was flexible and amazing. We’re so grateful to Neil and the team at Fantasy Production for being incredible and for making our wedding soooooo much fun!

Profile Picture Steff, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We used Fantasy Productions DJ for our May 19th wedding and they were great! Bob had everyone on the dance floor. He even created a really nice monogram that went great with the uplighting. Our whole experience from start to finish with Bob was smooth. He makes everything really easy. Thank you so much for making our wedding so much fun!

Profile Picture Debi, 5/19/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Working with Fantasy Productions for our wedding was awesome! Bob & Pat were both very responsive and easy to work with. My husband & I had a set playlist that we wanted for the reception, and Pat Lyons was very accommodating and happy to work within our playlist. He made the entire evening flow smoothly and flawlessly. He was a fantastic emcee, and able to read the crowd well. We couldn't have been happier with hiring Fantasy Productions to DJ our wedding!

Profile Picture Brette, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJs are SO important to the success of a wedding -- they help set the mood for the entire evening, and they also help keep the night on track. Bob and his team are the BEST! The first phone call we had with Bob, he took so much time with us, going over all of the details of the day. From there on out, we had the same experience -- we never had to worry. It's clear he's a pro and takes his job very seriously. We (and our wedding guests) were thrilled with Bob and his staff on the night of our wedding, too -- the music selection not only hit all of our personal favorites, but satisfied the entire crowd. Everyone got up to dance! AND everyone was able to enjoy themselves fully because we didn't run behind schedule or feel frantic. We couldn't have had a better experience with Fantasy!

Profile Picture Nick, 5/3/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Had our reception at David's Country Inn. Jim Bello was our DJ, and he was awesome. Had numerous people tell me how much they loved the music selection. Had everyone dancing! Highly recommend Fantasy Productions and Jim!

Profile Picture matthew, 4/29/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Bob was professional, personable, and in tune with what we wanted. He was attentive to our vision of our special day. He offered suggestions when we were in need of professional guidance, as well as allowing us to personalize the playlist. His service was money well spent. Thank you, Bob.

Profile Picture Sharon, 4/27/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had such a great experience from start to finish with Fantasy Productions. They were very flexible with all of our requests to help make it a great day. Our MC Bob was tremendous, he had everyone on the dance floor all night!

Profile Picture Nick, 4/14/18, 1 Review