Fantasy Productions DJ Entertainment Reviews

Fantasy Productions DJ Entertainment 7
  • Brian

Brian Williams · Getting married on 07/05/2020

Awesome DJ!!

We had Bob and Anthony DJ our wedding, they did an amazing job! They were both very friendly and professional. They showed up early to set up and played great music! We highly recommend their services!

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Will

Will Weaver · Getting married on 07/04/2020

DJ Bob was awesome!

We chose Fantasy productions, and Bob Albrecht as our DJ for our April 2019 wedding. I can't say enough great things about Bob and his team. We took it upon ourselves to nick name him DJ Bob. He was easy to communicate and work with, he was flexible, and knew the right songs to play at the right times. We exchanged a few ideas and had a few questions in our initial and final meetings, and his professionalism and experience shined through. He was fun to work with, he did a great job for us, and the pricing was reasonable. I can't say enough good things about Bob- he made our wedding amazing! I would refer Fantasy Productions to anyone looking for great event entertainment.

Thanks DJ Bob!

William & Courtney Weaver

Sent on 05/14/2019

Arielle Perez · Married on 07/20/2019

A truly amazing event

Jim Bello was our DJ last night at our wedding and he was amazing. People were on the dance floor the entire night, including myself who is not known to dance! Throughout the entire process Jim was flexible and extremely thorough to make sure everything was perfect. Jim did a great job and we are so please we chose him to be part of our wedding!

Sent on 07/21/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Cruzan · Married on 07/20/2019

Fantastic Wedding DJ!

We had Jim Bello as the DJ for our wedding and he was awesome! He did a fantastic job of reading the room and playing music that everyone enjoyed. He really got the party going! Besides that, he was professional, flexible, and great to work with. Would 100% recommend!

Sent on 07/28/2019

Kathleen Mills · Married on 07/20/2019

Experienced, Professional and spectacular

DJ Lou of Fantasy Productions was awesome for our wedding July 20, 2019. He provided the music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Lou had everyone on the dance floor for the entire time. His timing and flow were perfect. All of our family and friends had amazing time!

Sent on 08/10/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle Dawn · Married on 07/19/2019

Danielle and George Kelly

DJ Bob was absolutely outstanding! He was my favorite vendor to work with during the planning process. He helped put my mind at ease and answered all our questions. Bob is very passionate about what he does and wanted to make sure that we had the most amazing wedding. He also talked to us, he wasn't just reciting off a script as I found with some other vendors. Bob made sure it was special for, Danielle and George. We were not treated as just another bride and groom. Our guests are still talking about the amazing playlist of songs and how he personalized it to make it special for us, right down to the Zelda theme song for bridal entrances. Our guests were on the dance floor the whole night long! I highly recommend him for your wedding or any dj events!

Sent on 08/03/2019
  • Mark

Mark Tashjian · Married on 07/13/2019

Packed Dance Floor All Night Long!!

Jim Bello and Fantasy productions was hands down the best decision we made for our wedding. From start to finish they were so easy to work with and we quickly became best friends with them. Jim has an amazing way of getting the entire room to just dive onto the dance floor and keep dancing all night. He has an amazing way of feeling the crowd out and never letting the fun stop! I would highly recommend him to any of our friends and family. A great DJ really sets your wedding and if you want a perfect evening go with fantasy productions and Jim bello!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Kayla · Married on 07/05/2019

Amazing!!!

We chose Fantasy DJs to be the DJ at our wedding last night. We started the process working with Bob and we ended up choice Jim Bello as our DJ! Jim is amazing! He has the perfect personality! He is full of this wonderful energy that helps keep the party full of life and he cares and pays attention to every detail, accommodation and special request. Our wedding was amazing and I wouldn’t change a single detail. I knew choosing Jim and fantasy djs we would be in good hands. I’ve been in the wedding industry for 8+ years and I’ve heard some great djs, some not so great djs. I truly believe that the Fantasy team really rises above great! I would chose them again in a heart beat! Thank you for everything Jim, Bob and the rest of the fantasy Dj team!

Sent on 07/06/2019
  • F

franny · Married on 07/04/2019

Simply perfect

Fantasy DJ production was by far the best part of our wedding. When you have multiple guests tell you that they felt like the floor was shaking most of the night because so many people were on the dance floor, you know that they did their job! Bob was so easy to work with and communicate with throughout the whole process. I couldn’t have asked for a more relaxed and fun experience. Not only was he one of the most important parts of our night, but I do know for a fact that we will stay in touch over the years to come. Thank you for everything Bob, it meant the world to us for you to be such a big part of our day!

Sent on 07/26/2019
    Fantasy Productions DJ Entertainment 8
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Bernstein · Married on 06/30/2019

Professional, Fun, Talented, Fantastic!

We worked with DJ Bob for our wedding, and he was absolutely incredible from start to finish. His clear talent for reading the crowd kept people on the dance floor the whole time. We had several phone meetings prior to the event, and we were continuously impressed by how well he listed, how much fun he is, and how organized and tuned in he was for every discussion. He kept all the changes up-to-date and was extremely responsive. He was able to offer great suggestions when asked, and the music and timeline went perfectly for our event. We are so pleased with Bob and our choice to work with Fantasy DJs. Thank you helping to make our day so much fun!

Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 06/28/2019

Forever grateful for this amazing dj!

BOB IS AMAZING! We had our wedding on 6/28/19 and we hired a horrible DJ who actually NO SHOWED to our wedding! We couldn't believe it! Our wedding coordinator at David's Country Inn was able to contact Bob and he pulled through with maybe 30 minute notice!!!! He showed up, set up, and had our track list ready! He was so amazing and so organized. I can't say enough good things about him. My husband and I are so thankful for him. He was so great! Such an entertainer!!! :) Our guests loved him too!!! He is truly one of the best and so personable and kind. We are very lucky not only that we were able to get him literally last minute, but we're very lucky to have had Bob be apart of our special day. Thanks again Bob! We are forever grateful for everything you did for us. I recommend him to EVERYONE looking for a fun, professional, personable, amazing DJ! Thanks again Bob! You are the best and we really appreciate everything!! :) -Nikolas & Jamie Duckworth

Sent on 07/07/2019

Lauren Jones · Married on 06/23/2019

Highly recommend!

I can’t say enough good things about Bob!! He was such a nice guy, organized, and an AWESOME DJ! Overall, a great person to work with! He was there for us every step of the way! Our family and friends were on the dance floor the whole time! My dad even sang a tune! We highly recommend his services to any bride and groom ! P.S. Photo booth was great too! Pictures came out clear and was a hit among our guests!

Sent on 07/26/2019

Kellianne Frey · Married on 06/22/2019

Memories of a lifetime thanks to “The Legend”!

Jim Bello is absolutely a legend! He can take anything that comes to him, flip it, and put things back on track. Our daughter Alana’s Sweet 16 was the perfect scenario. Jim helped us adjust the timing of our event as a few guest were running late. This was upsetting to us but Jim made it work on a moments notice and it was fantastic!
    Everyone needs to know that this man shows up dressed as if it’s his own wedding. He is impeccably dressed and his attitude will have you jumping out of your shoes with excitement. If an issue arises, he can help take that burden right off of your shoulders. We had a lot of teens, and this is particularly important information..... he had them dancing all night and away from their cellphones! That is celebratory in itself. Jim was also out on the dance floor with us, keeping everyone on their feet and really engaging in the event.
    The music selection was fantastic, attention to details were spot on and it’s because of this that our daughter was able to have the celebration of her life, her princess moment.
    Look no further, your special day will be perfect with Jim by your side.
    Thank you so much, Fantasy Productions DJ Entertainment and a huge Thank You to Jim Bello. Can’t wait to do this again in 2020!
    The Frey Family

Fantasy Productions DJ Entertainment 18
  • Katelyn

Katelyn Malloy · Married on 06/22/2019

Bob Rocked It!!!

We were referred to Fantasy Productions by a friend, and told to specifically ask for Bob, and we are SO happy we did!!! Even our maître d' was familiar with Bob and was excited to see him! From our initial inquiry up to our wedding night, every single experience was top notch. We connected with Bob during our initial meeting, and knew immediately we'd book. We received many compliments from our guests on the DJ, and the dance floor was full for the ENTIRE night. Bob nailed every detail throughout the day, from coordinating with our officiant, coordinating with my Maid of Honor who sung my Father/Daughter Dance, the Ceremony, little details throughout the night, up until the EPIC last song sequence.
    Highly, highly recommend!!!!!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Nicole · Married on 06/14/2019

The best DJ ever!

After attending a wedding a few months prior to getting engaged, my boyfriend (now husband) and I attended a wedding that Bob DJ'd at and we knew we HAD to have Bob as our DJ at our wedding one day. Bob was one of the first vendors that we hired for our wedding in June 2019 (and would have changed our wedding date if he was not available for our day). We are beyond grateful that we choose Fantasy Productions DJ because they went above and beyond through out the process. From the moment we first met and all the meetings leading up to our special day, Bob made sure he got to know us and made us feel like family. He remembered every little unique detail that we wanted to include the day of the wedding and even accommodated us for our last minute decision to give away our toss bouquet to someone special to us. He accomplished everything above and beyond what we asked. The dance floor was packed the entire night and many of my friends/family that attended the wedding said it was the best wedding that they have ever been to, some of our guests even stated that they never dance, but could not help themselves at our wedding!

Thanks Bob for making our wedding the best day of our lives!!! We would not have had it any other way.

Sent on 07/08/2019
    Fantasy Productions DJ Entertainment 19

Tracey Gargone · Married on 05/31/2019

I can’t say enough good things about fantasy djs!

My husband and I were recently married at davids country inn and we had Bob dj our wedding. He is one of the nicest people aside from being an awesome dj I feel like he really took the time to get to know me and my husband. He let me take as much time as I needed to pick all my songs I actually didn’t make some finals decisions until the night before! We are pretty laid back not the center of attention kind of people and Bob totally made us feel comfortable. He played a great variety of songs so all ages were happy. Fantasy djs helped to make my wedding perfect and for that i’ll forever be grateful!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Lauren · Married on 05/24/2019

jammin Jim Bello

Jim Bello is an absolute legend! he made our wedding day as special as one possibly could. He cares about each customer as he does for a true friend. Jim had everyone rocking out on the dance floor the entire evening. Our friends and family could not get over his energy, passion, love for what he does and great music taste. For a couple that loves to dance and sing just about every word that come out of our mouths we could have not asked for a better DJ !!! Jim Bello is one of kind and I would recommend him to everyone. Cannot thank you enough !!!

Sent on 06/15/2019
    Fantasy Productions DJ Entertainment 20

Kayla · Married on 05/24/2019

What a night!

What a night! We cannot thank Bob enough for the most amazing, music filled night! His enthusiasm, sense of humor and music choice made our wedding a night to remember!
    My brother got married a few years ago and had Bob, with fantasy productions, as his DJ. No one left the dance floor during that wedding and everyone talked about how amazing the DJ was! Naturally, when my husband and I set our wedding date, we had to have Bob! The first time meeting with Bob was like meeting with an old friend! He was so kind, funny and full of amazing ideas. Needless to say, that friendship continued throughout the whole time working together.
    Bob knew exactly what to play to get people dancing at our wedding! My family and friends loved the music choice and still rave about how amazing it was! The music transitioned so smoothly and each song made our guest more excited! My uncle (who doesn’t dance) was caught on the dance floor multiple times!
    My husband and I are at the age where all our friends are getting married so we have attended multiple weddings during the past few years. No music or DJ compared to Bob. We were at weddings with other DJ’s from fantasy productions, and while they were enjoyable, no one comes close to Bob. He will make you feel like family and do everything he can to make your wedding night a night to remember. Bob, thank you for everything!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Katie Rego · Married on 05/19/2019

Dj lou is amazing!

DJ Lou was the BEST! He made our day so special! He met with us in advance and really helped guide us on music, giving great recommendations. He is so friendly and personable, and made us feel so comfortable! The day of the wedding he was so great, he played everything we wanted and more! Thank you so much DJ Lou for making our day so amazing!

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Casey

Casey oram · Married on 05/18/2019

Exquisite!!

Bob was the perfect wedding DJ! He took the time to meet with us in person before the wedding. We had an outside ceremony that he set up for and perfected, our song were timed perfectly. Selecting music through the portal that Bob sends you takes away the guess work of it all. Bob is also so nice and easygoing. I would work with him again in a heartbeat. Thank you for a night Demi and I will never forget!!!!!

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Loren

Loren · Married on 05/11/2019

Made my day extra special

My husband and I were looking for a DJ who wasnt all up in our faces the whole night and making my guests feel uncomfortable. Bob and his staff especially Lou made us feel like family. They answered all of our comments and concerns right away and were always there for recommendations on song lists. Thank you Lou for making our day the best day we could have asked for.

Sent on 05/12/2019

Dawn M Tuccio · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing night of dancing and fun!

We have used Bob for multiple weddings. Started with my sisters back in 91, then my best friend my cousin and now mine. We have also recommended him to many of other other friends. Both Bob and his team make sure that everyone has a great time and dances the night away. He wants all age groups to enjoy and listens to what you want and don't want. I highly recommend hiring them for any event.

Very reasonably priced.

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Neva

Neva Jo Anna Handelong · Married on 05/05/2019

Jim Bello is your Man!

If you haven’t found your DJ yet, stop searching! Jim is the Best! He was born to do what he does. He cares about what you want & will go the extra mile to make sure your event is everything you dreamed it could be. My Wedding was May 5th of 2019 & I had some difficult requests in regards to musical requests & timing. I truly didn’t think Jim would have been able to honor my requests, but he insisted that it was my Day & I should have whatever I envisioned for my Day. He did it!!! It was Magical & everything flowed. My guests were speechless regarding the music choices & Jim’s overall personality & skill. Cory & I now have a new friend & if ever I need a DJ I have one! We love you Jim you are ultimately the Best at what you do. Thank you for making our Wedding Magical. Xoxo Neva & Cory

Sent on 05/23/2019
    Fantasy Productions DJ Entertainment 21

Neva Fornaro · Married on 05/05/2019

Hire this DJ !

Whether your having a sophisticated affair, wedding, or jammin it up for a fun event Jim Bello is the man you want to DJ. Hes charming, fun, and personable! He made my daughters wedding day everything she dreamed of and more. Jim adds his own personnel touch and creates lifelong memories. Another DJ might play the music you choose, but a jukebox can do that! Jim, thank you for all the emotion and care you put into my daughters wedding. And thanks for putting up with this crazy, loving Italian family. Now you are part of La familia!

Sent on 05/23/2019
    Fantasy Productions DJ Entertainment 22

Reiko Goodwin Sireno · Married on 05/05/2019

Bob and team are the BEST!

Bob and team were amazing from planning to the day of! They are absolute pros and just all around genuinely great people. Music and announcements were seamless throughout our wedding and they made sure everyone had a blast both on the dance floor and at the photo booth. Bob was a FANTASTIC emcee - can’t recommend him enough! He was also incredibly knowledgeable and helpful as we worked through the ceremony and music for the day. Just a a great human being. If you are thinking about hiring Bob and Fantasy Productions just do it! They are absolute rockstars and we can’t wait to have an excuse to hire them again! :)

Sent on 06/05/2019