Fantasy Productions DJ Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Brianne M. Married on 05/06/2022

Extremely happy I went with Fantasy Productions

Anthony got the crowd on the dance floor, knew all of the songs we wanted played and overall did an amazing job. He made the night enjoyable and memorable for all. I couldn’t recommend Fantasy Productions more.
  • Amanda
    Amanda M. Married on 04/30/2022

Entertainment Fantasy Come True

Since the moment my husband and I had our virtual meeting with DJ Bob back in December of 2022, we knew that Fantasy was our choice for our 4/30/22 wedding. We were impressed by his professionalism and experience, and really felt that we would be in good hands. Throughout the entire process that proved to be true. Any time we had an inquiry, DJ Bob was courteous and quick to respond. When the day of the wedding came, we were gifted a touching moment. My husband referenced a song that's special to us during our vows, and Bob played it during dinner. Between that level of attention to detail, and the fact that the dance floor was bumping all night, we will always be grateful to the team at Fantasy Productions!
    Stephanie J. Married on 04/30/2022

Perona Farms Wedding - 4/30/2022

Jim was amazing and had everyone at our wedding up and having a good time all night long. He really took our music taste and made it work for the crowd. We couldn’t have asked for anything better. We highly recommend Fantasy Productions and Jim Bello is awesome!
  • Nicole
    Nicole D. Married on 04/16/2022

Best DJ in the Tristate!

Bob and Anthony were the best dj's I have seen in the game. They bring their amazing personalities and really customize your night to your preferences. We got so many compliments on them, and we couldn't of been happier with our choice. Thank you so much to Bob and Anthony!!!
    Lisa L. Married on 03/26/2022

My feet quit before Jim did!

Jim was a delight to work with. He put every effort into making sure our night was just as we envisioned it. Jim kept my guests on the dance floor all night. I danced until my feet couldn’t take it anymore! I’ve had guests complimenting my DJ for the two weeks since my wedding.
    Ryanne D. Married on 03/19/2022

Fantasy Productions is the

Fantasy Productions is THE dream team.

To begin, Bob is absolutely incredible at what he does. My husband and I booked Bob well over a year before our wedding. We instantly clicked with him, and he was incredibly kind, personable, and friendly. When it came time to plan music, special things within our wedding, and even uplighting, Bob led us through the whole process, helped us decide on things we needed/didn't need, and how to do things.

On the actual wedding night, Bob was our Emcee, Lou was our DJ, and Jesse was our Photobooth attendant. They were absolutely amazing. Bob made sure to note all of the wonderful things happening through the night, checked in with us multiple times, and really had our music tastes in mind. My guests, my husband, and I were on the dance floor ALL NIGHT and everyone kept telling me how Fantasy Productions was the best DJ they've ever seen at a wedding. Jesse, our photobooth attendant, had everyone laughing and having a great time at the photobooth, and people kept going back for more pictures! They were literally incredible from start to finish, and I will be recommending them to everyone I know! Thank you so much Bob, Lou, and Jesse for the amazing evening!
    Nicole P. Married on 12/18/2021

Everything we could ask for in a DJ

Bob was our DJ for our 12/18/21 wedding at The Barn at Perona Farms and from start to finish he was everything we needed. Our very first conversation was helpful and detailed, we knew we were in great hands. Any time we sent an email we received a timely response. Their online system to include all of our information and song details was very easy to work with and helped with the planning immensely. By the time of our wedding we felt like we were working with an old friend and had so much fun. Bob helped everything go smoothly and worked with our venue, photographer, and videographer perfectly. The music was great and the dance floor was never empty all night. I would recommend them in a heartbeat to anyone needing a DJ.
    Glenn F. Married on 12/11/2021

Fantastic 50th Birthday Entertainment!!

I used Bob from Fantasy Productions for a 50th birthday in December 2021. From start to finish Bob was the consummate professional and SUPER EASY to deal with. We had the right amount of pre-party preparation and Bob was always accessible for questions and very responsive. The day of, setup went flawlessly and his MC’ing and reading the crowd was perfect. Beyond myself, my guests raved about “the DJ” as well, and I’ve already spoken to Bob about a potential next event in 2022. We also used his “photo booth” services which went perfectly as well. Price, service, quality… all were top notch!
    Amy A. Married on 12/05/2021

Amazing, amazing, amazing

We used Fantasy Productions as our DJ for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception, and couldn’t have made a better choice. From our initial call with Bob, we knew we were in good hands and could rest easy knowing we would have a great party. Bob was our emcee for the night and Anthony was our DJ, and they both were perfect. Our dance floor was rocking from the very beginning of the night, and stayed packed for the whole night. We had a great mix of music, and Bob really listened to what we requested in our final meeting. We didn’t want to have super long traditional dances, so he had all the couples join us halfway through our first dance, and it was one of my favorite memories of the night. They both just matched our happy energy the whole night, and truly made our wedding the party we always dreamed about.
    Emily A. Married on 11/21/2021

November 21,2021 Wedding

Bob with Fantasy Productions was absolutely fantastic to work with. From the start of booking him we were so pleased with our decision. We postponed our wedding from 10/11/2020 to 11/21/21 because of the pandemic which was incredibly hard for us. Bob was so understanding and helped us make the arrangements for our new date. Leading up to the wedding Bob made sure to stay in touch and let us know what steps we should be taking. Fantasy planning guide was so easy to navigate and ensured we had the best selection of music. The day before our wedding we had made a couple changes to our plans and Bob was extremely accommodating and even encouraged our crazy ideas! He kept the night fun and filled with dancing! I can’t thank the team enough for helping us have a perfect wedding. If you are looking for a DJ whose heart is truly in it Fantasy Productions is your team. You will not be disappointed.
    Tiffany Married on 11/07/2021

Absolutely fantastic!

Bob was absolutely amazing! He went above and beyond to make sure not only that the entire night was perfect in every way but he made sure that everyone was happy and felt included! He even acknowledge our strange request to introduce a stuffed bear as a bridesmaid since we had so many drop out and he treated her as if she were a real human. It made the night all the better!
    Maggie B. Married on 11/05/2021

Such Kind DJ’s

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Jim as our DJ and emcee for our wedding and we were so happy we chose him. He was organized, considerate of everything, and overall very positive. He was always early for everything and came through on everything he promised us. We are still getting compliments about how amazing Jim was and how great the music choices were. Additionally, we worked with Bob who went over packaging, contracts, and sent us email updates and we were very appreciative of all his help as well. Overall this company is extremely professional and provided a fun night and we cannot thank them all enough!
  • Maggie
    Maggie Married on 11/05/2021

Excellent Experience!

Jontice B. Married on 10/31/2021

Look No Further! Amazing Dj for Weddings!

We contacted Bob a of months ago about our wedding. He was quick to respond and very flexible! We went over every detail in our meeting and I knew we were in good hands. The day of he was set up in an instant and ready to get the party started. The music for the ceremony was on point and he got us dancing the night away in the reception. So happy he was apart of our special day, thank you Fantasy!
    Lauren B. Married on 10/30/2021

Highly recommend :)

Bob and the Fantasy Productions team were incredible at our wedding. Bob took time to prior to prepare for the wedding and answered all of our questions. He played music for all genres and ages. They kept the party going and we received so many compliments from our guests on our DJ. So happy that Bob was part of our day!
  • Victoria
    Victoria M. Married on 10/24/2021

Amazing/perfect

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with emcee Bob and DJ Rob and they know all to well the name Bob, Rob, Robert etc was important ! They were amazing. So humble and attentive to what we wanted and needed. Bob was so down to earth and easy to talk to! He didn’t push for anything we didn’t want and worked with our budget. Fantasy Production is the vender to go with for DJ ! And they even made the “Bob” photo! And they will be getting a copy ! Awesome people so happy with them ! They made our day PERFECT and our guests were dancing till the very end ! We can not thank them enough ! The five star rating is not enough for how great they are !
    Liana E. Married on 10/22/2021

Great Choice!

We were so impressed by the services we received for our wedding! We had Bob as our DJ and everyone had such an amazing time. Bob was attentive, fun, and extremely professional. He spent so much time with us making sure everything was correct for our special day and his experience in the field was extremely helpful. In addition to having Bob as our DJ, Fantasy Productions offered a photo booth, which was a huge hit. Overall, we were very happy with the services we received and loved having someone as friendly and helpful as Bob to make the day memorable!
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa M. Married on 10/22/2021

Married on 10/22/21

JIM IS THE BEST DJ IN THE WORLD!!! He worked with us and helped us select all our music and was amazing! We chose Disney music for our bridal party to walk down the aisle and then I walked down to “I see the light” and Jim found them with no problem! Everyone was dancing the whole time and our friends are still raving about our DJ and wedding! Booking them will be the best decision you make for your wedding!!!!!
  • Kate
    Kate Married on 10/09/2021

Incredible

Bob was absolutely amazing, from start to finish just an absolutely perfect experience. I cannot rate them high enough, they made my every wish come true.
    Alyssa K. Married on 10/08/2021

Best DJ- Jim Bello

Jim Bello did an amazing job start to finish. He made sure every detail start to finish was exactly what we wanted. He was energetic but yet so kind. We could not have asked for a better DJ. Even before our big day he made sure to keep in touch with us to make sure everything ran smoothly. Definitely would recommend this company as well as Jim himself.
    Jen G. Married on 10/08/2021

Great experience.

Bob was helpful, knowledgeable, and responsive. DJ Neil did an awesome job at our wedding, we couldn’t be more happy with how the night went. Music was great. Neil was energetic and we were pleased to have him DJ our wedding. Would definitely recommend.
    Lisa R. Married on 10/03/2021

Beyond all expectations

From the moment my wife and I met Bob, we knew we were set and Fantasy Productions was our choice for our wedding entertainment. Bob got to know the both of us and shaped his selections to match our desires, our personalities, and our venue.
    I cannot praise Bob and Fantasy Productions enough. You can certainly choose someone else for your event but why would you?
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Five Stars across the board!
    ❤ - Ray & Lisa 10/03/21
    Lauren S. Married on 10/02/2021

Best DJs ever!

Bob and the Fantasy Productions team are amazing! I would HIGHLY recommend them. It has been two months from our wedding and people are still commenting on how good the music was. Bob was extremely responsive and worked with us to include some Arabic music for my Egyptian husband. Additionally, he worked seamlessly with both my wedding planner and the belly dancer we hired to do a performance at the wedding. A few of my friends who are getting married have already asked me for Bob's contact information for their 2022 and 2023 weddings! You can't go wrong with Fantasy Productions.
  • Katie
    Katie M. Married on 10/02/2021

Jim bello is the best!

Jim Bello was the DJ at our friends’ wedding years ago and the second we got engaged we knew we needed him. Jim was so enthusiastic from the start, he totally ran with all our choices. From the ceremony to the reception, it was all perfect. He does a great job balancing out the newer stuff and older stuff, throwing in a slow song at exactly the right time that you need a break. Everyone was commenting on how great he was. I hardly left the dance floor all night which was exactly what I wanted. Jim is so incredibly nice, we have already recommended him to others and will continue to do so. He absolutely made our wedding!
  • Shannon
    Shannon B. Married on 09/26/2021

Best DJs in the Business!

Fantasy DJs, and Neil, were so amazing each and every step of the process. We had initially scheduled for 2020, but due to Covid, had to push our wedding back a year. They worked with us and Neil was more than happy to MC. Neil was professional, fun, and our guests couldn’t stop talking about how wonderful he was. Can’t recommended them enough!