327 Reviews for Fantasy Productions DJ Entertainment

Liability Insurance (18)
Uplighting (15)
Photobooth (9)
325 Fantasy Productions DJ Entertainment Reviews

You don’t get anyone better than DJ Bob!! Everyone loves the music, professionalism and his personality!

Profile Picture Raechel, 11/17/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I met Bob & Jim back in February at an open house that my venue hosted. They were both so friendly and I felt comfortable with them right away. We first spoke with Bob about booking them for our wedding and we were set up with Jim as our DJ. One of the most important things for us for our wedding was the music - we wanted everyone to have the best time dancing!! And Jim was the perfect fit for us!! He met with us beforehand and kept in contact throughout the process to make sure everything ran smoothly. Not only did everyone dance & have the best time like we had hoped for, but many people commented on how awesome the music was and how much fun they had!! Jim, thank you so much for helping to make our day the best it could possibly be!!! Like you promised, you rocked it!!! :)

Profile Picture Catherine, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We were so happy to work with Bob and Lou for our wedding reception on June 24th. I’m a music teacher so music was a very important part of our reception especially to me! Bob was really responsive and thorough in his communication before the event making sure that each piece of the puzzle was in place. I wanted to do my own edits to the dance songs and Bob was kind enough to incorporate my tracks without issue. Speaking of mixing, my husband and I had a long list of song requests! (At some point we had to tell ourselves to stop adding things because we thought we had too many! ) Bob did an amazing job of organizing the songs into groupings and timing during the event that really made sense! This was so, so important to us as we really felt like the event was led and people were so happy and up and dancing but not because someone was telling them or goading them to. We’ve all been weddings with the annoying Dj who thinks the party is all about them and won’t stop showboating. We never felt like the party had to be pulled to the dance floor. They just wanted to dance based on what they heard. The biggest thing that I was so excited about and that was so poinent was the fact that even though there was a nice party atmosphere it was not too loud!!!!! How many times have you been to a wedding and you can’t even hear the person next to you at the table? All of the guests at the wedding were remarking that the volume was perfect and everyone was able to talk to each other. We are an older couple and as such a lot of our family members and parents are older as well. Some have a lot of difficulty hearing in general so this was really something that make a huge impact and truly showed their attention to detail, experience and professionalism. If you don’t hire them for your next event you are missing out!!

Profile Picture Andrea, 6/24/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Bob was absolutely great! We received so many compliments from our guests about how good the music was. They were dancing all night! Bob really listened to us and helped make our special day amazing! I wouldn’t change one thing! I would absolutely recommend him to everyone!

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bob was the best! Everyone was asking for his card and loved his playlist! Literally everyone was on the dance floor the whole time. Thanks again Bob, great to work with and would recommend highly.

Profile Picture Jeremy, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

They say that the DJ makes the wedding.. and that couldn’t be any more true!! Jim bello made my special day insanely fun for everyone and I can’t thank him enough! Was the best time ever!!! I reccomend to anyone looking to have an amazingly fun event

Photo for Fantasy Productions DJ Entertainment Review - Best dj ever!!
Profile Picture Amy, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The team at Fantasy Production was awesome to work with and our DJ, Neil, made our wedding such a fantastic night! When we called asking for info and availability they were so responsive. Before we had even signed a contract, one of their representatives, Bob spent over an hour on the phone with me explaining their services and answering questions. Wedding entertainment is new to me, but by the end of our phone call I felt like an expert. It was so clear from the get-go that they’re a team of professionals and they had answers for every scenario, from what they’d do if their dj got sick (back up DJ always on call!) to how they might help calm antsy relatives and guests if needed. These guys have thought of everything! They were so helpful explaining the services they offered and were really honest helping us figure out the right amount of support for our night without ever trying to upsell us, which meant a lot to me. We had another consultation with our DJ, Neil, and he took time to get to know us and our music style to make the night extra special. He was so great and really kept the party going! Even when we threw him last minute changes to the schedule he had so painstakingly drew up with us, he was flexible and amazing. We’re so grateful to Neil and the team at Fantasy Production for being incredible and for making our wedding soooooo much fun!

Profile Picture Steff, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We used Fantasy Productions DJ for our May 19th wedding and they were great! Bob had everyone on the dance floor. He even created a really nice monogram that went great with the uplighting. Our whole experience from start to finish with Bob was smooth. He makes everything really easy. Thank you so much for making our wedding so much fun!

Profile Picture Debi, 5/19/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Working with Fantasy Productions for our wedding was awesome! Bob & Pat were both very responsive and easy to work with. My husband & I had a set playlist that we wanted for the reception, and Pat Lyons was very accommodating and happy to work within our playlist. He made the entire evening flow smoothly and flawlessly. He was a fantastic emcee, and able to read the crowd well. We couldn't have been happier with hiring Fantasy Productions to DJ our wedding!

Profile Picture Brette, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJs are SO important to the success of a wedding -- they help set the mood for the entire evening, and they also help keep the night on track. Bob and his team are the BEST! The first phone call we had with Bob, he took so much time with us, going over all of the details of the day. From there on out, we had the same experience -- we never had to worry. It's clear he's a pro and takes his job very seriously. We (and our wedding guests) were thrilled with Bob and his staff on the night of our wedding, too -- the music selection not only hit all of our personal favorites, but satisfied the entire crowd. Everyone got up to dance! AND everyone was able to enjoy themselves fully because we didn't run behind schedule or feel frantic. We couldn't have had a better experience with Fantasy!

Profile Picture Nick, 5/3/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Had our reception at David's Country Inn. Jim Bello was our DJ, and he was awesome. Had numerous people tell me how much they loved the music selection. Had everyone dancing! Highly recommend Fantasy Productions and Jim!

Profile Picture matthew, 4/29/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Bob was professional, personable, and in tune with what we wanted. He was attentive to our vision of our special day. He offered suggestions when we were in need of professional guidance, as well as allowing us to personalize the playlist. His service was money well spent. Thank you, Bob.

Profile Picture Sharon, 4/27/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had such a great experience from start to finish with Fantasy Productions. They were very flexible with all of our requests to help make it a great day. Our MC Bob was tremendous, he had everyone on the dance floor all night!

Profile Picture Nick, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bob and the Fantasy DJs team is nothing but a pleasure to work with every step of the way. From the prep calls to their big smiles the day of, I can't recommend enough!

Profile Picture Laura, 4/13/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Working with Bob was an absolutely amazing experience! From our very first conversation when we reached out to Fantasy Productions, through the end of the wedding night while we were packing up, Bob and team were incredibly professional, helpful, and kind.

We had plenty of conversations with Bob leading up to our big day so he could get to know us beforehand, and it really felt like he listened to us—even if our requests were a little bit out of the ordinary. Plus, the music selection was perfect and kept guests of all ages and relations on the dance floor the entire night, and the emcee skills are unrivaled to any of the 23 weddings we've been to in the past 3 years. We couldn't have hoped for a better night, and it is largely credited to Bob and his team. We cannot recommend Fantasy Productions enough!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 4/6/18, 1 Review
3.1

We hired Fantasy DJ for our wedding in April at Perona Farms. We had requested Bob be the emcee and met with him a few weeks prior to the wedding to go over all of the details for our big day. When meeting with him he did go through all of the announcements line by line and when reading our name he stated Mr. and Mrs. Last Name, being that we are a same sex couple we did correct him and he assured us that it would be written out and wouldn’t occur on our wedding day.

On our wedding day, he did announce us correctly as “Mrs and Mrs” when we were entering the reception, and then when we proceeded to do our first dance he announced to our guests that we would do doing our first dance as husband and wife. Although this may seem to many as a minor error, it is a huge detail and an embarrassment to us and our guests that we were announced incorrectly as this was a moment everyone was silent and paying attention to his announcement.

I would recommend his services for straight couples as the music played was a good variety and kept our guests dancing. HOWEVER, as much as Bob was very welcoming, and LGBT friendly, I would not recommend their services in the future for any LGBT couples as I don’t feel they have much experience, since announcing us as husband and wife after we already had this situation occur meeting was in our eyes a huge disappointment and embarrassment to us and our guests.

Profile Picture Lucy, 4/5/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had the pleasure of working with Jim Bello to do the entertainment for our wedding. From the moment we started talking, we both felt his enthusiasm and energy and he had the professionalism that we were looking for. As we were planning our wedding Jim was very easy to communicate with and it was always an enjoyable time to meet and chat with. Jim was an absolute blast at the wedding! He did a great job making sure not only that we were having an amazing time, but also all of our guests were having fun as well. As an MC he was flawless, and genuinely charismatic and funny. Also, as a DJ from start to finish we thought his timing and selection was perfect, and people were constantly into the music. Overall, Jim was absolutely a pleasure to work with and we had such a wonderful time partying with him at our wedding. You can’t get anyone better than Jammin' Jim Bello! Thank you!

Profile Picture Kristie, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bob was wonderful - very professional, listened to all of our requests. Our guests could not stop complimenting us on our choice of DJ and the music selection.

Profile Picture Canice, 3/30/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I had my wedding at Crystal Springs in March of 2018 and Bob was everything we could have imagined and more. He kept everyone dancing all night and it was an absolutely fantastic wedding. Everyone keeps saying how much fun they had at the wedding. 10/10!

Profile Picture Scott, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bob DJ'd my wedding at David's Country Inn in March 2017. He and the entire staff at Fantasy DJs were so easy to work with throughout the entire process. We were able to upgrade packages last minute and Bob worked with us to find all our perfect songs and did an amazing job the night of with our special requests. I had many many people tell me the music was great and the dance floor was busy all night. I had guests who didn't normally dance on the dance floor for the whole night. Thanks to Bob and the team for an amazing evening!

Profile Picture Rachel, 3/16/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Bob was awesome! Had everybody dancing all night! :)

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Connor, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We could not have been more pleased with Bob. He was so professional the entire time. Bob presented us with all the options that Fantasy DJs provides, but never pushes us to select anything or upgrade anything. He took time and made the effort to get to know us as a couple and I felt that made all the difference on our wedding day. Prior to the wedding, Bob researched music for us and found exactly what we were looking for. We trusted his judgement and we are so glad we did! Our timing and order of events would not have been as smooth without him. Our guests were dancing the whole night and so were we! I couldn’t imagine a different DJ!

Profile Picture Courtney, 1/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We are beyond happy with the way our wedding turned out thanks to Jim!!! He did everything we asked for and he kept our party going all night, not to mention he was an absolute JOY to work with. He made everything so easy and fun, my husband and I WISH we could do it all over again!! We are so lucky to have had the BEST DJs in the business at our wedding and are happy that we gained a life long friend in Jim!!! Thank you Fantasy DJ Productions!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture katelyn, 12/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bob does an amazing job! He’s very kind, accommodating, and professional. Everyone raved about the music and how much fun they had. The day ran so smoothly! Thank you again!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and I were married on November 26th at Bello Giorno Catering in Belvidere, Bob, our DJ from Fantasy Productions was wonderful. He played our selected lists for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception and did a phenomenal job! Very professional and fun. My husband and I had a couple of meetings with Bob leading up to our wedding, we got to know Bob and he got to know us which made the wedding day extra special.

Thank you Bob and Fantasy Productions!!

Profile Picture Ana, 11/26/17, 2 Reviews