319 Reviews for Fantasy Productions DJ Entertainment

Liability Insurance (16)
Uplighting (14)
Photobooth (9)
317 Fantasy Productions DJ Entertainment Reviews

You don’t get anyone better than DJ Bob!! Everyone loves the music, professionalism and his personality!

Profile Picture Raechel, 11/17/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJs are SO important to the success of a wedding -- they help set the mood for the entire evening, and they also help keep the night on track. Bob and his team are the BEST! The first phone call we had with Bob, he took so much time with us, going over all of the details of the day. From there on out, we had the same experience -- we never had to worry. It's clear he's a pro and takes his job very seriously. We (and our wedding guests) were thrilled with Bob and his staff on the night of our wedding, too -- the music selection not only hit all of our personal favorites, but satisfied the entire crowd. Everyone got up to dance! AND everyone was able to enjoy themselves fully because we didn't run behind schedule or feel frantic. We couldn't have had a better experience with Fantasy!

Profile Picture Nick, 5/3/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Had our reception at David's Country Inn. Jim Bello was our DJ, and he was awesome. Had numerous people tell me how much they loved the music selection. Had everyone dancing! Highly recommend Fantasy Productions and Jim!

Profile Picture matthew, 4/29/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Bob was professional, personable, and in tune with what we wanted. He was attentive to our vision of our special day. He offered suggestions when we were in need of professional guidance, as well as allowing us to personalize the playlist. His service was money well spent. Thank you, Bob.

Profile Picture Sharon, 4/27/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had such a great experience from start to finish with Fantasy Productions. They were very flexible with all of our requests to help make it a great day. Our MC Bob was tremendous, he had everyone on the dance floor all night!

Profile Picture Nick, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bob and the Fantasy DJs team is nothing but a pleasure to work with every step of the way. From the prep calls to their big smiles the day of, I can't recommend enough!

Profile Picture Laura, 4/13/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Working with Bob was an absolutely amazing experience! From our very first conversation when we reached out to Fantasy Productions, through the end of the wedding night while we were packing up, Bob and team were incredibly professional, helpful, and kind.

We had plenty of conversations with Bob leading up to our big day so he could get to know us beforehand, and it really felt like he listened to us—even if our requests were a little bit out of the ordinary. Plus, the music selection was perfect and kept guests of all ages and relations on the dance floor the entire night, and the emcee skills are unrivaled to any of the 23 weddings we've been to in the past 3 years. We couldn't have hoped for a better night, and it is largely credited to Bob and his team. We cannot recommend Fantasy Productions enough!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 4/6/18, 1 Review
3.1

We hired Fantasy DJ for our wedding in April at Perona Farms. We had requested Bob be the emcee and met with him a few weeks prior to the wedding to go over all of the details for our big day. When meeting with him he did go through all of the announcements line by line and when reading our name he stated Mr. and Mrs. Last Name, being that we are a same sex couple we did correct him and he assured us that it would be written out and wouldn’t occur on our wedding day.

On our wedding day, he did announce us correctly as “Mrs and Mrs” when we were entering the reception, and then when we proceeded to do our first dance he announced to our guests that we would do doing our first dance as husband and wife. Although this may seem to many as a minor error, it is a huge detail and an embarrassment to us and our guests that we were announced incorrectly as this was a moment everyone was silent and paying attention to his announcement.

I would recommend his services for straight couples as the music played was a good variety and kept our guests dancing. HOWEVER, as much as Bob was very welcoming, and LGBT friendly, I would not recommend their services in the future for any LGBT couples as I don’t feel they have much experience, since announcing us as husband and wife after we already had this situation occur meeting was in our eyes a huge disappointment and embarrassment to us and our guests.

Profile Picture Lucy, 4/5/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had the pleasure of working with Jim Bello to do the entertainment for our wedding. From the moment we started talking, we both felt his enthusiasm and energy and he had the professionalism that we were looking for. As we were planning our wedding Jim was very easy to communicate with and it was always an enjoyable time to meet and chat with. Jim was an absolute blast at the wedding! He did a great job making sure not only that we were having an amazing time, but also all of our guests were having fun as well. As an MC he was flawless, and genuinely charismatic and funny. Also, as a DJ from start to finish we thought his timing and selection was perfect, and people were constantly into the music. Overall, Jim was absolutely a pleasure to work with and we had such a wonderful time partying with him at our wedding. You can’t get anyone better than Jammin' Jim Bello! Thank you!

Profile Picture Kristie, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bob was wonderful - very professional, listened to all of our requests. Our guests could not stop complimenting us on our choice of DJ and the music selection.

Profile Picture Canice, 3/30/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I had my wedding at Crystal Springs in March of 2018 and Bob was everything we could have imagined and more. He kept everyone dancing all night and it was an absolutely fantastic wedding. Everyone keeps saying how much fun they had at the wedding. 10/10!

Profile Picture Scott, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bob DJ'd my wedding at David's Country Inn in March 2017. He and the entire staff at Fantasy DJs were so easy to work with throughout the entire process. We were able to upgrade packages last minute and Bob worked with us to find all our perfect songs and did an amazing job the night of with our special requests. I had many many people tell me the music was great and the dance floor was busy all night. I had guests who didn't normally dance on the dance floor for the whole night. Thanks to Bob and the team for an amazing evening!

Profile Picture Rachel, 3/16/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Bob was awesome! Had everybody dancing all night! :)

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Connor, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We could not have been more pleased with Bob. He was so professional the entire time. Bob presented us with all the options that Fantasy DJs provides, but never pushes us to select anything or upgrade anything. He took time and made the effort to get to know us as a couple and I felt that made all the difference on our wedding day. Prior to the wedding, Bob researched music for us and found exactly what we were looking for. We trusted his judgement and we are so glad we did! Our timing and order of events would not have been as smooth without him. Our guests were dancing the whole night and so were we! I couldn’t imagine a different DJ!

Profile Picture Courtney, 1/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We are beyond happy with the way our wedding turned out thanks to Jim!!! He did everything we asked for and he kept our party going all night, not to mention he was an absolute JOY to work with. He made everything so easy and fun, my husband and I WISH we could do it all over again!! We are so lucky to have had the BEST DJs in the business at our wedding and are happy that we gained a life long friend in Jim!!! Thank you Fantasy DJ Productions!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture katelyn, 12/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bob does an amazing job! He’s very kind, accommodating, and professional. Everyone raved about the music and how much fun they had. The day ran so smoothly! Thank you again!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and I were married on November 26th at Bello Giorno Catering in Belvidere, Bob, our DJ from Fantasy Productions was wonderful. He played our selected lists for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception and did a phenomenal job! Very professional and fun. My husband and I had a couple of meetings with Bob leading up to our wedding, we got to know Bob and he got to know us which made the wedding day extra special.

Thank you Bob and Fantasy Productions!!

Profile Picture Ana, 11/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

My wife and I were married on 11/18/17. We worked with Bob which was a blast. He was a breath of fresh air throughout the entire wedding process and was professional and easy to talk with. We gave Bob a general idea of the reception atmosphere and type of wedding music we wanted for our venue and he hit it right on the spot during the reception. Bob also did the music for our ceremony, which was also a success. Bob was very organized and even helped coordinate and transition the different portions of the reception (ex: first dance, cutting of the cake, etc.) with ease.
Bob also worked professionally and as a team with the other vendors we had at our venue. Thanks for help making our day special Bob!

Profile Picture Richard, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our wedding venue recommended Fantasy Productions soon after we booked our wedding and I’m glad they did. Bob and his entire team at Fantasy were very easy to work with and accommodating. Bob was very patient with us and took extra time to make sure everything was exactly how we wanted it. He even met us after hours a few times to go over event details and answer millions of questions. The day of our wedding went perfectly. Bob and his team put on a truly awesome show. I would not hesitate to book with Fantasy for any event. Excellent service, value, and a true passion for what they do. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Anthony, 11/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Bob was beyond professional, flexible, and everything we wanted in a DJ! He took the time to get to know us and how we wanted every detail of our special day to go. Bob read the crowd very well and also played the music we requested. Our guests commented on how much fun they had with Bob and how well he did. We would strongly recommend Fantasy Productions and Bob!!

Profile Picture Gina, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We worked with Jim Bello, he was amazing! We truly cannot express how enjoyable it was to plan the event with Jim as well as have everything run smooth and timely during our wedding! He was on the ball the whole night long! He played the right music at the right time, and played any requests we had throughout the night. He made sure the guests were entertained as well as making sure my husband and I got the spotlight when necessary! Could not say enough good things about Jim and the great services he provides, I am sure this will not be the last time we see/use Jim. Thank you!

Profile Picture Gina, 11/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Bob was fantastic!!! He saved our wedding and made it magical!!

Profile Picture Jackie, 11/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband and I got married on 11/3/17 and Bob was our DJ. I can’t even begin to say how happy we were. From the day we first contacted Bob til the minute after the wedding was over, we were beyond satisfied. I can honestly say that he was our favorite vendor that we worked with. He was just SO kind, made us feel SO comfortable, and truly listened to us and made sure we had everything we wanted/how we wanted it. Everyone had such an amazing and fun time at our wedding because they loved the music and loved dancing to it! We got tons of compliments on Bob. We had also added uplighting and a monogram on the wall, and it was perfect! Fantasy Productions made our wedding perfect! We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ. We HIGHLY recommend Fantasy Productions for anyone looking for entertainment. Thanks again Bob and everyone at Fantasy Productions!!!! :) You ROCK!!!

Profile Picture Robyn, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The music was excellent and Joe was great! The introductions were perfect and everything went seemlessly. Fantasy Productions was accommodating and professional. Thank you Joe and Fantasy Productions!

Profile Picture Debra, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Fantasy DJs, especially Bob and Jim, have made the entertainment planning for our wedding a pleasant experience. Bob was wonderful at our initial appointment and accommodated our crazy schedules for a meeting. He gave us all the information I think we could ever need and gave us such a feeling of confidence that our individual needs and wishes would be valued no matter which of his DJs we selected to work with. After a phone conversation and another meeting with Jim Bello we ultimately chose to go with him as our MC, we just clicked and he understood what we wanted for our event. Jim even helped guide us through a few decisions that we hadn't considered. Our event was extremely enjoyable even though our crowd wasn't the most active. Everyone had so much fun and Jim was professional and courteous, he gave as promised and delivered 110%. Thanks again to all the crew at Fantasy Productions! -Dave and Jen, married 10/28/17

Profile Picture David , 10/28/17, 1 Review