Fantasy Productions DJ Entertainment Reviews

Fantasy Productions DJ Entertainment 7
  • Will

Will Weaver · Getting married on 07/04/2020

DJ Bob was awesome!

We chose Fantasy productions, and Bob Albrecht as our DJ for our April 2019 wedding. I can't say enough great things about Bob and his team. We took it upon ourselves to nick name him DJ Bob. He was easy to communicate and work with, he was flexible, and knew the right songs to play at the right times. We exchanged a few ideas and had a few questions in our initial and final meetings, and his professionalism and experience shined through. He was fun to work with, he did a great job for us, and the pricing was reasonable. I can't say enough good things about Bob- he made our wedding amazing! I would refer Fantasy Productions to anyone looking for great event entertainment.

Thanks DJ Bob!

William & Courtney Weaver

Sent on 05/14/2019

Patricia · Getting married on 09/21/2019

Simply the best!

Bob is truly the best. He nailed every small detail, from helping to ensure our uplighting was the exact color we wanted, to keeping the flow and timing of our wedding running smoothly. We can't recommend Fantasy Productions enough!

Sent on 05/12/2019
  • Loren

Loren · Married on 05/11/2019

Made my day extra special

My husband and I were looking for a DJ who wasnt all up in our faces the whole night and making my guests feel uncomfortable. Bob and his staff especially Lou made us feel like family. They answered all of our comments and concerns right away and were always there for recommendations on song lists. Thank you Lou for making our day the best day we could have asked for.

Sent on 05/12/2019

Michelle Nikolic · Married on 04/20/2019

Wedding DJ

I couldnt have chose a better DJ for our wedding!!! He was the best! Professional...friendly..fun...organized and perfect!!! So thankful to Bob for such a wonderful wedding day!!!

Sent on 05/05/2019
    Fantasy Productions DJ Entertainment 8
    Fantasy Productions DJ Entertainment 9
    Fantasy Productions DJ Entertainment 10
  • F

Frank Duba · Married on 03/16/2019

Fantastic Wedding DJ

We hired Bob as the DJ for our wedding. He was incredibly responsive, helpful, and professional throughout the entire process. One the day of the wedding, he was there on time, and required no coordination from us as it was all taken care of in advance. The music was excellent and the dance floor was packed for the entire length the of the event. Would recommend to anyone for any event in the future.

Sent on 05/06/2019

Jamie C · Married on 03/15/2019

A DJ with a kind HEART

I am writing this review not to talk about Bob’s service-I am here to talk about his heart. I feel so blessed to have met a person like him. In order for others to know what I’m talking about, I need to tell my story.

2 years ago, in 2017, I had hired Bob from Fantasy to be my DJ for my wedding. Sadly, my wedding was cancelled just 3 weeks before its scheduled date. I was heartbroken and a mess, so my bridesmaid called him to take care of business.

She told me that Bob told her, “I’ve seen this happen before. Tell her that it all works out in the end.” Those words never left me. I was so touched that this man, who until that day was just my “vendor,” could give me such comforting words. He then later then told me that I’d receive full credit if I booked another party equivalent to the package I had. I cannot express how touched I was by this offer-having a wedding cancelled is a loss of a LOT of money. Most other companies could have taken the money (by then I had already paid Fantasy in full) and charged me again should I ever want to use them in the future. This offer meant so much-not because it was a good financial offer-but because it was a HUGE act of kindness. I am filled with so much gratitude right now thinking about how gracious this company was with me during such a tough time. This showed me that Fantasy productions does not care about the money-they care about the PEOPLE.

Fast forward-time went on, I moved on, and I ended up meeting the love of my life, and we got engaged! We set our wedding date for early 2019 and I, of course, asked Bob to (finally!) DJ my wedding. Everything that was meant to happen, happened :)

And not only is Bob a great person, he is a GREAT DJ! Our dance floor was packed the entire night with people of ALL ages! As others have written-he knows how to read an audience and chooses the right music to get people moving. He’s also a FANTASTIC emcee-very charismatic and joyful!

Everything he took care of from the ceremony to the reception was PERFECT.

I am really so grateful to have been able to work with this man and this company. Thank you Bob, and thank you Fantasy for EVERYTHING! My husband and I are so happy you were part of our special day!!

Sent on 03/19/2019

Michelle · Married on 02/19/2019

We had our consultation with Bob and Neil was our DJ. They both exceeded our expectations. We felt like we were in good hands as well as our guests. Many of our guests have complimented us on our choice of DJ and said they had a great time on the dance floor! We highly recommend Fantasy Productions.

Sent on 09/01/2018
    Fantasy Productions DJ Entertainment 11

Emily · Married on 12/01/2018

Fantasy DJs had our dancefloor packed all night. Need I say more?! :)

Bob did a phenomenal job at our wedding ceremony & reception. He had the guests on the dance floor all night long, and I had so many people remark about what a fantastic job he did. He played songs that fit our audience perfectly. He made the entire planning process so easy, and was very responsive to any and all questions. He was so friendly and easy-going right from the first conversation, and we knew immediately he would be a perfect fit for our wedding day. We cannot thank you enough, Bob, for being a part of our big day! We truly had the most perfect wedding day, and you helped make that happen!! Emily & Kevin

Sent on 12/10/2018

Raechel · Married on 11/17/2018

You don’t get anyone better than DJ Bob!! Everyone loves the music, professionalism and his personality!

Sent on 03/29/2018

Caitlin · Married on 11/17/2018

Kept the dance floor packed!

We were lucky enough to have Bob emcee our wedding on 11/17. From the initial consultation through the end of the night, Bob was great at communicating with us and reading the room. He and the DJ working with him that night did an amazing job - within minutes of our reception starting, the floor was packed and it only slowed down when the different courses were brought out! He handled last minute changes seamlessly (switching the flower girl introduction from the table to with the bridal party right before the entrance), and in our pre-wedding meeting, he highlighted different things to keep in mind with timing and song choices. He listened to our song selections and planned out everything perfectly. Three weeks later and people are still telling us how fantastic our DJs were! We highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/09/2018

kate · Married on 11/11/2018

Best DJ Ever!

Great value, extremely entertaining and on their game. Did such a great job when our wedding was over our guests stayed to thank them!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Mb219 · Married on 11/10/2018

Jim Bello is the man

If you're looking for a DJ then I highly recommend giving Fantasy Productions a call to see if Jim Bello is available. It can be stressful choosing a DJ if you have never seen the person or have them recommended to you, but I promise you are in good hands with Jim.

You can tell from the moment you meet Jim that he genuinely cares about your day and wants it to be perfect. He is so easy to work with. He'll take detailed notes each time you meet/speak and follows through exactly when he says he will. He is 100% accommodating and will work with you to deliver your vision of the wedding. For instance, my wife did not want line dances and we had some special music requests for throughout the evening. Jim played everything we asked for and nothing that we didn't want.

On the day of our wedding, Jim was perfect. He has a feel for the room and knows exactly what to play to get the crowd going. The flow back and forth from 80s music to slow dance songs to current popular music was on the money. When it wasn't dinner or other downtime, our dance floor was always full and that is a credit to Jim's work.

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Adam

Adam Wilpert · Married on 10/28/2018

AdamNicole Wedding!

DJ Bob did a great job setting the perfect atmosphere for our wedding day. You can tell that he has been doing this for years and is a total natural! Thank you Fantasy for your professionalism and making our day a lot of fun!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Fantasy Productions DJ Entertainment's reply:

thank you for the kind words!! It was our pleasure to be a small part of your big day! A wonderful celebration of love and family.

Darren & Jess · Married on 10/27/2018

Awesome DJ

Very good DJ, knew exactly what to do and had a very good sence of the room for what was needed and when it was needed. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Kimberly · Married on 10/26/2018

10.26.18 Best soundtrack for the best day

When we met Bob, we immediately knew he was perfect to DJ our wedding. He sat down with us to explain the packages, his style and all the choices that came along with booking. He noted our likes (Bruceeeee) and dislikes and put together an amazing playlist that had my guests (and myself) on the dance floor all evening long. There was a slight hiccup from the coordinator from our venue sending the girls walking down the aisle too soon, but Bob caught on right away and changed the music to reflect my choice! He was fun, accommodating (meeting us the day before the wedding to make sure our slideshow would work after many failed attempts) and simply amazing. I recommend him and his team 100% Thank you Bob, for giving us the best soundtrack for the best day!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Casey · Married on 10/26/2018

Rocking good time!

Jammin Jim set the mood of our party right from the start! I have never seen so many people on the dance floor for so long. He took our suggestions and a few requests and put on a great party! When the time came to do the Time Warp, Jim was on the dance floor with us and lead what turned out to be one of the most memorable moments of the night. We would highly recommend Jim and Fantasy Productions to anyone who wants to have a rocking good time!

Sent on 02/06/2019

Sammi Colbeth · Married on 10/14/2018

Dancing shoes!

Bob was awesome. He kept everyone dancing and having a great time, and he was super helpful with picking all of the songs that have special meaning.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Kristen · Married on 10/13/2018

Pearson wedding

If you are looking for someone to get the party started and the crowd pumped jim is your guy!
    Jim did our wedding (3-16-19) and was absolutely amazing! Great variety of music and will play anything you want or ask for!
    Fantasy Productions is very easy to work with. They respond quickly and answer all and any questions you have. They also check and go over details with you last minute so that everything is perfect.
    If you are ready to rock and have a great night, I highly recommend these guys for any event!

Sent on 03/19/2019

Monica · Married on 10/06/2018

We would 100% recommend Fantasy Productions!

The music selection was fantastic and the dance floor was occupied the whole night. A normally very quiet family member commented at the end of the night, "This is the best wedding I have been to in a very long time!" The recommendations provided by Fantasy Productions gave us a great starting point to choosing songs. Bob was great to work with while planning the ceremony and reception!

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • Ashlee

Ashlee · Married on 10/05/2018

Fantasy Productions DJ was AWESOME!! They responded quickly anytime we reached out with questions. Our Emcee was JIM and our guests are still talking about how much fun they had! i highly recommend reaching out to them to to discuss your upcoming wedding!

Sent on 10/12/2018

M & C · Married on 09/23/2018

Thorough and Professional!

We chose Jim Bello to be our DJ for our wedding in September and we have ZERO regrets. From the moment we asked for Jim, he contacted us and made every effort to get to know us on a personal level. It takes about 30 seconds of talking to Jim to understand how passionate he is about creating the perfect experience for his clients. We met face to face early on to get acquainted and then again shortly before the wedding. He remembered everything from the first meeting! His many years of experience allowed us to place a great trust in him to take the reigns and he exceeded expectations. Our dance floor was consistently full throughout the night with many smiling faces. We recommend Jim, wholeheartedly, to anyone seeking DJ services.

Sent on 11/04/2018

Melissa · Married on 09/22/2018

I would highly recommend Bob to DJ your wedding! We had a backyard wedding and he had everyone on the dance floor. He did our ceremony all the way thru reception and did an amazing job. You will not regret this choice!

Sent on 10/11/2018
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 09/21/2018

Sent on 09/22/2018
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 09/21/2018

Bob and his team were absolutely amazing!! From our first meeting to packing things up at our wedding last night he made sure everything was perfect from ceremony music all the way through to the reception. We got compliments all night long about how great the music was as well as the favors he handed out. Everyone had an amazing time and that wouldn't have been possible without them!! Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 09/22/2018

Natalie · Married on 09/06/2018

We used Fantasy Dj’s for our wedding on September 7, 2018 and could not be happier!!! Bob Albrecht was the first DJ we interviewed and after we met him we knew we needed to look no further! Bob is extremely knowledgeable and professional and really took the time out to get to know exactly what we wanted to make our day as special as it could be! Fantasy Dj’s have different add ons and packages to appeal to all different budgets! The dance floor was a hit all night during our wedding! Everyone is still raving about the music and the photo booth provided by Fantasy DJ’s! We would 100% recommend Fantasy Dj Productions to anyone and everyone!!

Sent on 10/11/2018