Fantasy Productions DJ Entertainment Reviews

Fantasy Productions DJ Entertainment 5
  • Frank

Frank C · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Couldn't Ask For More

I first encountered Fantasy Productions over 20 years ago and have recommended them several time and used them TWICE for my own events. Bob and his staff are top notch and go out of their way to ensure your event is a success.
    My recent event was DJ'd by Lou Nader who did a great job. The communication before the event was great and Lou did exactly what we asked for.
    Having previously worked as a DJ and Emcee, I know what is good and Fantasy Productions is GREAT. Highly recommend to anyone looking for great DJ that will keep "the joint jumping" all night long!

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Brian

Brian Williams · Getting married on 07/05/2020

Awesome DJ!!

We had Bob and Anthony DJ our wedding, they did an amazing job! They were both very friendly and professional. They showed up early to set up and played great music! We highly recommend their services!

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Will

Will Weaver · Getting married on 07/04/2020

DJ Bob was awesome!

We chose Fantasy productions, and Bob Albrecht as our DJ for our April 2019 wedding. I can't say enough great things about Bob and his team. We took it upon ourselves to nick name him DJ Bob. He was easy to communicate and work with, he was flexible, and knew the right songs to play at the right times. We exchanged a few ideas and had a few questions in our initial and final meetings, and his professionalism and experience shined through. He was fun to work with, he did a great job for us, and the pricing was reasonable. I can't say enough good things about Bob- he made our wedding amazing! I would refer Fantasy Productions to anyone looking for great event entertainment.

Thanks DJ Bob!

William & Courtney Weaver

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Schneider · Married on 01/25/2020

Amazing Wedding with "DJ Bob"

Bob Albrecht was the DJ for our wedding at the Madison Hotel on 1/25/20. He made the entire process so easy! He listened to our requests and coordinated our somewhat unique wedding song choices absolutely seamlessly. We received many compliments on the music, he played all the wedding classics and some slow songs as well. Everything was timed perfectly. He was truly an emcee of the event without being over the top. He is also an incredibly nice person, my husband and I hit it off with him right away. You're in great hands with Bob!

Sent on 01/28/2020
  • Juniper

Juniper S. Leifer · Married on 12/10/2019

Bar Mitzvah Perfection!

Jim Bello provided outstanding service for our son's Bar Mitzvah. He was engaged and excited from the moment we hired him through Fantasy Productions and he made sure our celebration was perfect. His energy and enthusiasm were on point; he managed to get in all of our plans and preferences while entertaining a room full of adults and a small mob of teenagers (If that sounds easy - I haven't gotten the point across). The best part was that he generated the kind of atmosphere and confidence that allowed us to be guests at our own party - knowing it was in great hands. Priceless!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Colin Mcgivney · Married on 12/10/2019

Best Wedding DJ around

Bob from Fantasy Productions was the best! We have received dozens of compliments regarding the music, and many have told me that Bob was honestly the best wedding DJ they had ever experienced. He kept everyone of all age groups on the dance floor all night with a diverse array of music. Bob also handled emcee duties perfectly and provided a great entrance for the wedding party. I highly recommend Bob and Fantasy Productions to anyone searching for a wedding DJ.

Sent on 11/10/2019

Kara Vega · Married on 11/27/2019

Very good service, guests and I had a great time

My guests and I had a very good time, Music was good, and energy was great. Lots of compliments from my guests.

Sent on 12/11/2019

Krystal · Married on 11/17/2019

Simply Amazing

When we first met with Bob we knew we were going to choose fantasy productions. The level of professionalism and knowledge was outstanding. Our ceremony music was perfect! We had a photobooth which everyone raved about! Our music was perfect and I loved seeing people really vibe to their song.

Fantasy Productions DJ Entertainment 6
    Sent on 11/23/2019

Haley · Married on 11/09/2019

Fantasy Productions

DJ Bob kept us and our guests on the dance floor all night long! He was very professional and considered all song requests from guests and the bridal party. From introductions to the first dance through the last song, Bob created a seamless and memorable experience for us. Thank you!!

Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Ann

Ann · Married on 11/09/2019

Kept our guests on their feet and the seats empty 😊

Positive feedback from our guests. Full dance floor all night - Young and old alike. Thanks, Jim Bello.

Fantasy Productions DJ Entertainment 7
    Sent on 11/11/2019

Taryn Cafro · Married on 11/03/2019

We love jim

My husband and I got married on the most perfect afternoon in November, 2019. It was truly the best day of our lives complete with the wonderful Jim Bello and Fantasy Productions. From the very first time that we met Jim, similar to the time when we saw “it” in each other, we knew that he was the one. Jim is everything, he made us feel as if we had all known each other forever; he has such a welcoming way about him.

One of my favorite moments of my wedding was lead by Jim himself. Fantasy Productions asks you and your partner to fill out a music survey, which, by the way, was one of our favorite parts of wedding planning. On the survey is a “Must Play” section and my mother raised me right, so I put “GREASE Soundtrack” on there. Fast forward to November 3; as I’m making my way to the dance floor I hear “Grease Lightning” come on and by the time I got there, I was pleasantly surprised to see Jim Bello, or maybe it really was Danny Zuko, leading our guests in dance and song. It was truly amazing and one of my favorite clips from my wedding video!

If you are in search of a DJ to rock out with for your special event, look no further, Jim Bello and Fantasy Productions are it!

Sent on 11/23/2019

Kelly Jacoby · Married on 11/02/2019

Jim Bello is the best!

We hired Fantasy Production DJs and specifically Jim Bello to DJ our wedding after we experienced him at 2 of our friends' weddings! Our wedding was all the way in Atlantic City, but Jim and his assistant were able to make the trip and throw a rockin party for our 180+ person reception! Jim was very easy to get in touch with, and professional with helping us create our ceremony playlist and of course emceed a nonstop party as soon as we made our entrance and the reception kicked off!

Sent on 11/22/2019

Kim Anderson · Married on 10/20/2019

Professional, fun, energetic

Lou was great😁he really was very professional and great with my quest. He was out hanging out with the crowd and I like that. Lou played great music and I danced my butt off. I thank cant thank Lou enough and Fantastic Productions.

Sent on 11/08/2019

Jessie · Married on 10/20/2019

Dj bob ftw!

Bob was extremely responsive and helpful with any questions or ideas we had for our wedding. When it came to the night of the wedding, he couldn't stop wanting our friends and family run to run out to the dance floor and tear it up! He played a great range of music, while still listening to all of our suggestions. For the quality of service provided, he really provided it an extremely affordable price, compared to other DJs we looked at. I would recommend Bob and his team to anyone!

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline Millar · Married on 10/18/2019

Wonderful experience!

Fantasy Productions was a recommended vendor from our reception venue and it could not have been a better choice! Bob was warm and friendly from our first meeting. He was prompt in his responses to our emails and flexible with his meeting availability. Bob listened to the vision my husband and I had for our reception and carried it out perfectly. What sold my husband and I the most was Bob's experience in the wedding industry. We knew we didn't have to worry about the sound or music for our ceremony, reception, or cocktail hour because Bob had worked events at our venue for years and it showed throughout the night. Overall, I would recommend Bob and Fantasy Productions to anyone looking for a great DJ for their event!

Sent on 11/03/2019

Erica · Married on 10/05/2019

Best DJ Experience!

My husband and I had Neil DJ at our wedding at October 12th, 2019. We HIGHLY recommend Fantasy Productions. Neil was very thorough and paid close attention to detail from making sure he was pronouncing the names of the bridal/groom party correctly to playing all of our requested songs. Our day went very smoothly and we were happy to give thanks to Fantasy for that!

Sent on 11/06/2019

Kimberly Buchanan · Married on 10/05/2019

Best DJ out there!

We have DJ Bob for our wedding and it was the best! He was so helpful, not just as our DJ, but as a overall great person. He helped us find a last minute limo service (based off of his previous couples suggestions), he helped us plan the layout and flow of the wedding, and he answered so many questions that truly had nothing to do with his part of the wedding. We are an out of state couple and he went above and beyond to meet us when were in town and work with our crazy schedule. The entire wedding was full of dancing, fun games, and flowed perfectly. He did the music for our ceremony and he was able to time everything perfectly. Our wedding was absolutely perfect and Bob had a huge hand in that!

Sent on 11/10/2019
  • Rosie

Rosie · Married on 09/29/2019

Fantastic music all night long!

The weeks leading up to our wedding we sent our DJ Neil a small list of songs to give him an idea of the type of music to play at our wedding. Neil surpassed all of our expectations and kept the dance floor packed all night long while Bobby kept the crowd energy high all night! Neil did a great job incorporating guest requests and our own personal play list. From the walk out music to the last song Neil took our small playlist and created a set of songs that perfectly matched our taste and requests. Booking Fantasy Dj's for your wedding is a must.

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen Sands · Married on 09/28/2019

Fantasy Productions is the BEST!!!!!

From start to finish Fantasy Productions exceeded our expectations!!! We first met Jim Bello at an open house at our venue and his personality was just awesome! We are so glad we booked him as our DJ for our wedding. He made the whole process super easy and A LOT of fun. My fiance and I had some "not so typical" music requests to play throughout our day and Jim took the time to make sure he had all the music we had wanted. The dance floor was a hit at the wedding. We received many compliments from our guests that there was music for all ages. If you are looking for music entertainment, Fantasy Productions is a MUST!! I PROMISE you won't be disappointed!! Thanks for such a great experience and making our wedding one to remember!!

Sent on 10/06/2019
  • User5123950 · Recently married

One word: awesome

This group is THE BEST DJ group around. I worked with Bob and he is so nice and so professional. Interacting with him before and during the wedding was smooth. I felt like I could ask a silly question and Bob would answer it with ease. He was a pleasure to work with. You will not be disappointed choosing this awesome group of entertainers. We also did the photo booth package and it was perfect! Such a great memory to have. The dance floor was packed and people raved about the music all night and I am still hearing about it. Thank you!!!!!!

Sent on 10/31/2019

Heather · Married on 09/27/2019

Wedding 8-25-2019

Bob and his assistant Anthony were great! Bob was such a big help from the very beginning of the planning process. I asked for recommendations on live music for our ceremony and he took care of it and the day of we had a string duo playing the songs requested and it sounded beautiful! He was such a big help. He really listens to what you want as a couple and goes over everything right before the wedding, in great detail. He makes sure not to leave anything out and is very personable. Fantasy Productions is a great choice for your musical entertainment at any event. Our guests were up dancing the whole night and it made for such a fun wedding. Thanks to Bob and the whole team at Fantasy!

Sent on 09/20/2019

Sarah · Married on 09/22/2019

Book them!!!

Fantasy Productions was one of the preferred vendors for our venue, and after our first phone call with Bob, we knew why! We didn't even bother looking around. He was so personable, down to earth and so easy and fun to talk to! We met with him a few weeks prior to our day, and he listened to every little detail I had. The day of, he went through everything one last time like he said he would, and everything was absolutely perfect! The dancefloor was never empty, and he gave my husband and I and all of our guests the time of our lives!!

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Cheyenne

Cheyenne Finocchiaro · Married on 09/20/2019

Would use them again & again!

Fantasy Productions is truly the best New Jersey DJ option on the market! We have been using them for our events for almost 10 years - that includes a sweet sixteen and THREE family weddings, most recently my own. Bob was absolutely amazing - he made sure every detail of our big day was perfect. I didn’t give him much to go off of - I simply said “I want to be the wedding that everyone says ‘the music was awesome’” and that’s exactly what he gave us! He had music for every age at the wedding but still kept the dance floor packed! His personality and ability to time things just right made our night fun and entertaining! People are still complimenting us on the music choices and many have said it’s the best wedding they’ve been to because of the music! I would use Fantasy Productions again and again, and I would recommend them to everyone for any event!

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Ryan

Ryan Gilmore · Married on 09/20/2019

Jim Rocks!

We had Jim Bello as our DJ and let me tell you, he rocked! He did not play a single dud song, the entire dance floor was full the whole time and he brings really great energy. Many people complimented me on his DJing prowess. He also had a tough assignment as our wedding was cross-cultural. My family is primarily White Italian-Irish and my wife's is Indian. Jim therefore had the tough assignment to play enough "American" and Bollywood music to keep both sets of guests happy. On the whole, he did an admirable job working with some music he's probably not as familiar with. If there was one minor critique it's that the microphone set-up was a bit fuzzy, so apparently for the speeches some people had trouble hearing (I did not know this until after because the speakers were right next to me at the sweetheart table). This may have been a venue layout thing more than a technical one.

I recommend Jim to anybody, he's the life of the party and is a pro when it comes to song selection and pacing. He's also super responsive during the lead-up to your special day.

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Stefan

Stefan Hugel · Married on 09/07/2019

Jim Bello DJ rocks the house!

We engaged Jim Bello from Fantasy Productions for our wedding reception at the Lake Mohawk Country Club on 09/07/19. We could not have been more happy with our choice! From the beginning, he brought all our guests to the dance floor. Jim was fun, entertaining, just awesome! We highly recommend Jim!
    Erin & Stefan