Three Notch Florals

21 Clinton Ave., Brooklyn, NY 11205 Map · Phone number

About Three Notch Florals

Three Notch Florals is a full-service floral design studio located in Brooklyn, New York that specializes in nuanced color combinations, foraged details, and environmentally sustainable practices. At Three Notch we've always found inspiration in balance and collaboration. We love arrangements that are lush and structured, that highlight individual blooms and the interplay between them, and that find beauty in both the specialty flowers from far away places and the foraged bits from wherever we can find them. Above all, we are inspired by working together with our clients, who pushes us to always look at flowers with fresh eyes.

Specializing in weddings and other events, Three Notch Florals provides full-service floral design services for special occasions. They also offer floral arrangement delivery in Brooklyn and Manhattan and workshops and private floral classes for individuals, small groups, showers and team building. Floral services offered include the following:

• Deliver, setup and cleanup
  • Consultations and event design
  • Floral samples
  • Venue visit
  • Flower arrangement delivery in Brooklyn & Manhattan
  • Workshops and private floral design classes
Follow Three Notch Florals on

Minnewaska engagement s couple
Minnewaska engagement s couple

5 Reviews for Three Notch Florals

Three Notch Florals 1
Three Notch Florals 2
Three Notch Florals 3

Christina · Married on 09/16/2018

I wish I had 10 stars to give Kate & Cara! They were a delight to work with. They really took the time to listen to what I wanted, and they even put together mood boards to make sure they understood my vision for the color scheme. They also came up with multiple creative solutions to make sure I stayed within my budget (and they are extremely transparent with their pricing), which I really appreciated.

All the flowers at our wedding were an absolute dream! They nailed my “moody boho” vision and made the dreamiest, most gorgeous arrangements (especially my bouquet, which I fell in love with). They really exceeded my expectations -- they truly understood what I wanted and made my vision come to life. I wish their arrangements could have lasted forever!

I also really appreciated how organized, thorough, detailed, and thoughtful they were. I mentioned once in passing (months ago) that I liked proteas, and they remembered and snuck a few proteas into our arch. I also had a few special requests and last-minute changes/additions, but they took note of it all and executed everything flawlessly, even down to the tiniest detail.

And aside from their work, Kate & Cara are such lovely and warm people. From my very first conversation with them, it felt like I was talking to an old friend. You can tell they really love what they do.

These ladies are unbelievably talented! They have the vision to create anything you have in mind, and they are wonderful to work with. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Emily · Married on 08/11/2018

Would highly recommend! They were so thorough and detail-oriented throughout the process, and really fulfilled the vision of our wedding within our budget. Three Notch Florals was our most reliable vendor at staying in touch and I really appreciated how reassuring they were, especially after having to accommodate changes to the table setup just a few weeks before the wedding. We got many compliments on the greenery and style of the florals and I very much fell in love with my bouquet. They added a really personal touch to their relationship with us, which made me so confident going into the day of the wedding that everything would look beautiful. Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/20/2018
    Three Notch Florals 4
    Three Notch Florals 5
    Three Notch Florals 6

Kaitlin · Married on 08/11/2018

We can't say enough wonderful things about Three Notch Florals!! From the start of the entire planning process they were so helpful in aiding us narrow down our ideas, choosing the arrangements that would make the most impact and working strategically with our budget. From all of our pinterest photos, they were able to create arrangements that were even more beautiful than we could have ever hoped for. Even when rain sidelined our outdoor ceremony to a separate covered area, Kate and her team were able to quickly regroup with our coordinator and create a new centerpiece for our altar on the pillars. Every single detail was gorgeously arranged - we are still looking back at the photos and wishing we could have preserved the flowers forever. We would 100% recommend everyone to book Three Notch to complete all of your wedding floral dreams!

Sent on 08/24/2018

Award

Three Notch Florals FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 17.50
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 150.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,500.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Eclectic, Romantic, Rustic

• 21 Clinton Ave. Brooklyn, NY, 11205 See on map
    929-344-1355 (Phone number)
    Studio visits by appointment only.