Anais Possamai Photography

Bend, OR View map
   1 review
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

SPECIALIZED IN DOCUMENTING WEDDINGS, ELOPEMENTS AND COUPLES STORIES AROUND THE WORLD. I WILL OBSERVE, ADAPT, CREATE AND LEAVE YOU A PART OF ME. BE YOURSELF & LET ME CAPTURE YOUR STORY. NO CHEATING LET'S KEEP THIS THING REAL

About me:

I’m a French Destination Wedding & Elopement photographer and traveler in love with nature and the world around me. I’m ready to travel everywhere and anywhere. The outdoors excite me. Mountains inspire me. Endless vistas from atop mountain peek fulfill me. Adventure is my routine, and travel is my lover. I’ve spent the last five years of my life traveling the world, by myself and now with my husband by my side!

My vision:

I’ll ask you to focus on each other and forget about me and my camera. Pretend it is just the two of you. I’ll guide you guys through and direct you as much as I need to or as little as possible. I want you to stare at each other, run around, dance, but also kiss, get close, close your eyes, feel and be in the moment. Show me who you are when nobody’s watching. Be your true self and say what you feel. Imperfection is beauty. Being ridiculous never killed anyone. I want to capture the intimacy of your relationship, what makes you laugh, what you like about your significant other the most and most and foremost your love story. Love stories are messy and unpredictable so why pretend to be someone else? Be YOU 1000% and let’s have some fun together showing the world how beautiful you are the way you are.
(PS: If you have a dog bring it to the session! Just saying…)

My approach to your wedding day will be the same. I’ll follow you around documenting your day as it goes. I’ll make sure to get the details and the joy your family and friends feel watching the two of you say I do. I want these pictures to show your happiness, emotions, and feelings. I want to make sure you remember the way you felt that day.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1500.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3500

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
  • Tara
    Tara Married on 09/21/2019

Anais-- You Amazing Photography Guru!!

We cannot begin to describe how happy we were with Anais. We scheduled her for the full package and she was amazing throughout the entire wedding year. She considered all of our detailed requests and delivered that and more, including her own creative adds/energy. From the start, Anais made sure we were comfortable in front of the camera and she made the entire experience thoroughly enjoyable. We were comfortable bouncing ideas off her and appreciated her creative feedback and expertise. On our wedding day, things couldn’t have gone smoother and she played a vital role in that; not only with her photography skills but also with her wonderful personality. It helped us relax and remember why we were there. Anais, you rock, we love you, thank you for capturing such beautiful moments that we will always be able to remember. We will call you when Skunk’s going to be a big brother and we need another photoshoot

56206 Tree Duck Rd Bend, OR, 97707
Location of (Anais Possamai Photography)

Anais Possamai Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Anais Possamai Photography include in the starting price?

Anais Possamai Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Anais Possamai Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Anais Possamai Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Anais Possamai Photography offer?

Anais Possamai Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Anais Possamai Photography offer?

Anais Possamai Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Anais Possamai Photography offer for wedding events?

Anais Possamai Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Anais Possamai Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Anais Possamai Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Eugene for your wedding