Vital Wilsh Photography Reviews

11 | Hempstead, NY

11 Reviews for Vital Wilsh Photography

11 Vital Wilsh Photography Reviews

merisa · Married on 01/05/2018

Let me make this simple for all the future brides out there...BOOK VITAL. It will be the best decision of your life. I came across Vital through a friend who used him for a "love story" shoot. Her pics were stunning, and I was in the market for a wedding photographer in the area, so I decided to contact him. A good photographer was the most important thing on my wedding checklist, since I knew the pictures were the one thing I was going to have forever. Also, my husband and I are "camera shy" and we had never gotten pictures taken before. We were very nervous that we would look awkward in photos.
    So, anyway, I contacted Vital, and he suggested we meet for coffee so we could get to know each other before booking. Right away, this made Vital stand out from the other photographers I had contacted. He actually wanted to take the time to get to know me and my husband BEFORE we even signed a contract. AMAZING. We ended up booking a "trial" shoot to test out Vital before we booked him for our wedding. Well, the pictures came back and they were INSANE. People were asking me if I did a photo-shoot for a magazine (see below). After seeing these pictures, I knew I had to have Vital for my wedding.
    On the day of the wedding, Vital made my husband and I feel at ease. I didn't even notice he was there. I was able to truly enjoy the moments with my husband, and (somewhere) in the background Vital was capturing all of this raw emotion. Also, Vital was so fun to be around! We even went into my photobooth together!
    When my pics came back, I was once again STUNNED. How is someone with this much talent not famous! My friends (who also recently got married) told me how they wished they had booked Vital, because my pictures came out so much better than theirs. THESE PICTURES WERE SO GREAT THAT MY SISTER BOOKED VITAL FOR HER WEDDING ON THE SPOT!
    Vital is hands down the single most talented person I have ever met!!! BOOK HIM FOR YOUR WEDDING. I PROMISE you will not regret it!!!!!!

Sent on 03/05/2018
    Vital Wilsh Photography 8
    Vital Wilsh Photography 9
    Vital Wilsh Photography 10

Vital Wilsh Photography's reply:

Merisa, the feedbacks like this is the reason why I love doing wedding photography!! THANK YOU!
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/26/2017

Trusted Photographer & Photos You'll Treasure!

My husband and I reached out to Vital to help photograph a very special day. My parents were unable to attend our wedding in Hawaii due to my dad having serious medical complications leading to a heart transplant. We wanted to ensure we celebrated with my family back in New York and arranged a backyard celebration with friends and family. Needless to say, it was an emotional day as we had our walk down the aisle and father-daughter dance. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer to capture such special moments. Vital was professional, easy to work with, sensitive to the situation and any requests we had and quickly provided the most gorgeous set of photos that we will treasure forever. We cannot recommend working with Vital enough - he is someone you can trust with capturing your most important memories! Thank you, Vital!

Silvia · Married on 07/07/2017

Great photographer
    Capture the best moment of our life

Rachel · Married on 07/01/2017

Vital was fantastic to work with and did an amazing job with our engagement photos. He was flexible, put us at ease, and was fun to be around. He also returned our photos to us much faster than expected. Our photos were very well composed, full of light, and captured our personalities. We were thrilled with our photos and would highly recommend Vital.

Janet · Married on 11/05/2016

I found Vital on instagram when my fiance and I were looking for a photographer to do our engagement photos. Vital has an artistic eye with experience shooting for fashion magazine. He always respond my email really fast, answer all my questions. I really appreciate that he was fixing our poses and the angle while shooting since we are not professional models. I would recommend Vital to everyone who is looking for a photographer.

Lane · Married on 08/27/2016

My husband and I were struggling to find a wedding photographer who would give us "swoon worthy" photos in our budget. When I found Vital's work online I was thrilled, but he exceeded our expectations in every way. He was extremely easy to work with; and he didn't complain a bit when our guests' bus was delayed and arrived 45 min late. He made us and our wedding party feel very comfortable while shooting and it shows in the photos. Speaking of the photos, they are absolutely gorgeous! He captured our personality and day unbelievably well in both posed and candid photos.
    All in all, I feel like we got incredibly lucky in finding Vital. Both he and his assistant are lovely people with an abundance of talent. I would hire them again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 10/30/2016

Vital Wilsh Photography's reply:

Dear Lane, Thank you for such a great feedback. I feel really happy when my clients are 100% satisfied with my services.

Diana · Married on 08/05/2016

I literally caught my breath with every photo I've seen by Vital! He is an incredible and gifted photographer with a wonderful soul. But what makes him an exceptional choice besides his incredible talent and professionalism is his gentle and fun nature. He made us feel completely at ease from the first moment. I truly can't find the words to explain how amazing it is to work with Vital.

Karen · Married on 07/16/2016

When looking for wedding photographers, I was super excited to come across Vital Wilsh's page. The thing that really struck me about Vitals photos was that they were real. He has a good eye and I could recognize his talent even though he had only just begun his business. Vital is profesional, precise, and quick to reply and answer any questions and inquiries. I believe my wedding was the first he did on his own and he did a fantastic job, even scoping out beautiful spots for our couple photos. My favorite thing about working with him as our photographer was his excitement in taking his photos. He truly loves what he does and it shows in his work. I'd call him up again in a heartbeat for future photo needs.

Sent on 02/15/2017

Vital Wilsh Photography's reply:

Dear Karen, Thank you for your feedback! And, of course, I am really happy to see five-star review. Your warm words about me and my work made my day ;) It would be a pleasure to photograph you again! Thank you again!

Sasha · Married on 07/06/2016

Vital Wilsh is one of the most talented and extraordinary photographers we know. We had the pleasure of having him shoot our love-story session, and then our wedding photos a few weeks ago. He is incredibly creative, and captured our most perfect moments. We couldn't be more impressed with his work, as it is rich with color and life. The images we have from Vital are ones that you print and put on your wall as permanent keepsakes. We couldn't recommend him any higher. He's extremely professional, has a great personality and makes the whole experience fun and lighthearted. He customizes his photography to match exactly what you want, which is so nice, as it's not cookie-cutter, rather unique by each couple and their desires. We will definitely use Vital Wilsh Photography for our professional photos in the future.

Theresa · Married on 08/07/2015

Vital Wilsh is extremely responsive, organized, polite, and easy. He got all the shots we wanted without hassling us. I specifically asked Vital to be creative in my photos, and he got some incredible shots I didn't expect. Vital looked very professionally and did his job with a passion in his eyes. He took all family photos that we wanted, but also he spent time with me and my husband to take beautiful portraits of us. He is not like those traditional photographers, who take same pictures of each couple over and over. Vital creates something new every time and tries to make unique fine-art photographs. He was very easy and positive photographer, so I felt absolutely comfortable with him. I highly recommend Vital Wilsh Photography to anyone looking for a great wedding photographer

• Gaelle

Gaelle · Married on 07/29/2017

The pictures that Vital took of our wedding day were amazing. He captured the day wonderfully and I am SO glad we chose him. His pricing was also perfect for us. The only thing we retrospectively wished for were official family pictures; he is very flexible and works according to the schedule you give him, which is great! but amidst all the excitement, we forgot to ask him to take family photos, so he didn't, and our parents and grandparents told us later on that they were disappointed that there were none taken, and we wished that's something he had brought up. Even so, when his pictures came out and we shared them with the family, EVERYONE was over the moon and all was well! So just an fyi; make a plan with him to take family pictures or whatever pictures you think will be important to you, and I promise they will look AMAZING if Vital is behind the camera. My husband and I are excited to purchase a canvas print of one of his photos; totally worth it!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Vital Wilsh Photography's reply:

Hello, Gaelle, and thank you for such an informative feedback! I think that the part with the official family photos was missed due to lack of communication on the wedding day, but, of course, retrospectively I agree that I should have said something about official photos of b&g with all family members. As I remember, I delivered photos where you, Gaelle, are with your family, and, unfortunately, there are no photos with the groom's family. The lesson is learned, and I will always remind other couples about such an important family photographs. However, I also would like to offer you a family photo shoot for half of my regular price, so you, your parents, and grandparents will have these essential photographs, and hopefully will be 100% satisfied with my work. Thank you again for your review! Sincerely, Vital, photographer