9 Reviews for Vital Wilsh Photography

High-Res Images (1)
One Event/Day (1)
9 Vital Wilsh Photography Reviews

4.7

The pictures that Vital took of our wedding day were amazing. He captured the day wonderfully and I am SO glad we chose him. His pricing was also perfect for us. The only thing we retrospectively wished for were official family pictures; he is very flexible and works according to the schedule you give him, which is great! but amidst all the excitement, we forgot to ask him to take family photos, so he didn't, and our parents and grandparents told us later on that they were disappointed that there were none taken, and we wished that's something he had brought up. Even so, when his pictures came out and we shared them with the family, EVERYONE was over the moon and all was well! So just an fyi; make a plan with him to take family pictures or whatever pictures you think will be important to you, and I promise they will look AMAZING if Vital is behind the camera. My husband and I are excited to purchase a canvas print of one of his photos; totally worth it!

Profile Picture Gaelle, 7/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, Digital Files

Great photographer
Capture the best moment of our life

Profile Picture Silvia, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Vital was fantastic to work with and did an amazing job with our engagement photos. He was flexible, put us at ease, and was fun to be around. He also returned our photos to us much faster than expected. Our photos were very well composed, full of light, and captured our personalities. We were thrilled with our photos and would highly recommend Vital.

Profile Picture User6774830, Recently Married, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Engagement Shoot

I found Vital on instagram when my fiance and I were looking for a photographer to do our engagement photos. Vital has an artistic eye with experience shooting for fashion magazine. He always respond my email really fast, answer all my questions. I really appreciate that he was fixing our poses and the angle while shooting since we are not professional models. I would recommend Vital to everyone who is looking for a photographer.

Profile Picture Janet, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Digital Files

My husband and I were struggling to find a wedding photographer who would give us "swoon worthy" photos in our budget. When I found Vital's work online I was thrilled, but he exceeded our expectations in every way. He was extremely easy to work with; and he didn't complain a bit when our guests' bus was delayed and arrived 45 min late. He made us and our wedding party feel very comfortable while shooting and it shows in the photos. Speaking of the photos, they are absolutely gorgeous! He captured our personality and day unbelievably well in both posed and candid photos.
All in all, I feel like we got incredibly lucky in finding Vital. Both he and his assistant are lovely people with an abundance of talent. I would hire them again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Lane, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I literally caught my breath with every photo I've seen by Vital! He is an incredible and gifted photographer with a wonderful soul. But what makes him an exceptional choice besides his incredible talent and professionalism is his gentle and fun nature. He made us feel completely at ease from the first moment. I truly can't find the words to explain how amazing it is to work with Vital.

Profile Picture Diana, 8/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

When looking for wedding photographers, I was super excited to come across Vital Wilsh's page. The thing that really struck me about Vitals photos was that they were real. He has a good eye and I could recognize his talent even though he had only just begun his business. Vital is profesional, precise, and quick to reply and answer any questions and inquiries. I believe my wedding was the first he did on his own and he did a fantastic job, even scoping out beautiful spots for our couple photos. My favorite thing about working with him as our photographer was his excitement in taking his photos. He truly loves what he does and it shows in his work. I'd call him up again in a heartbeat for future photo needs.

Profile Picture Karen, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Vital Wilsh is one of the most talented and extraordinary photographers we know. We had the pleasure of having him shoot our love-story session, and then our wedding photos a few weeks ago. He is incredibly creative, and captured our most perfect moments. We couldn't be more impressed with his work, as it is rich with color and life. The images we have from Vital are ones that you print and put on your wall as permanent keepsakes. We couldn't recommend him any higher. He's extremely professional, has a great personality and makes the whole experience fun and lighthearted. He customizes his photography to match exactly what you want, which is so nice, as it's not cookie-cutter, rather unique by each couple and their desires. We will definitely use Vital Wilsh Photography for our professional photos in the future.

Profile Picture Sasha, 7/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Vital Wilsh is extremely responsive, organized, polite, and easy. He got all the shots we wanted without hassling us. I specifically asked Vital to be creative in my photos, and he got some incredible shots I didn't expect. Vital looked very professionally and did his job with a passion in his eyes. He took all family photos that we wanted, but also he spent time with me and my husband to take beautiful portraits of us. He is not like those traditional photographers, who take same pictures of each couple over and over. Vital creates something new every time and tries to make unique fine-art photographs. He was very easy and positive photographer, so I felt absolutely comfortable with him. I highly recommend Vital Wilsh Photography to anyone looking for a great wedding photographer

Profile Picture Theresa, 8/7/15, 1 Review