Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About PIcture Perfect LI

Professional Creative Photography & Cinematography

Discreet, fun, passionate and professional. We are creative photographers and cinematographers  who just love what we do for our clients. We have a passion for creating beautiful, stylish, modern photography. We give our couples a stunning sequence of images that tell the story of their wedding day.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Toning (1)
Video (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Canvas (1)

As far as my husband and I are concerned, there is only one company to use for when you are in need of photography and/or videography - and that’s Picture Perfect LI. We had the honor of stumbling upon their genius a few years back when Picture Perfect LI did the photos and videos for the wedding of one of our best friends. Because of their genuine attitude, incredible work and total professionalism that day , my now husband and I knew that we wanted Picture Perfect for our wedding day. There aren’t enough words to express what we think of Paul, and the team at Picture Perfect. The second we met with Paul to book our wedding, we knew we were working with the very best. We genuinely looked forward to our meetings with Paul, not only because we were excited for our engagement photos, wedding photos, etc. but because Paul is just a GREAT guy. When you book a vendor for your wedding - the most important thing is to feel like you have a genuine rapport and trust with the people you’re working with. That’s how it always was with Picture Perfect LI. From our engagement shoot to our wedding day - the crew at Picture Perfect shined so bright. We are so beyond happy with our video and photos, and forever have the best moments and memories captured thanks to Picture Perfect. The best part of our experience was feeling that the team really understood who me and my husband are as a couple, and they made it a point to emphasize that in our photos and in our video. That is really something special. Our family and friends were blown away by their work and we feel so lucky that we chose such an incredible company for the most special time in our lives. If we had to do it all over again, we’d hire Picture Perfect LI every single time. Look no further. Call these guys, and make the best decision for your wedding day (aside from saying yes to your honey!)

Profile Picture Alison, 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files

Mike & I want to thank Paul & Robert for making our wedding day amazing 10/8/17. Everything was perfect just as we wanted. Thank you both for going above and beyond to make sure that everything was perfect and we got our pictures we wanted. You both were wonderful and we appreciate you capturing our special day. All the pictures came out gorgeous. Thank you again for taking good care of us!!!
Love,
Mr. & Mrs. Michael Rupp

Profile Picture Darlene, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

One of the most important things for your wedding is great photos. We went with a package with my venue that had photo and video included. Initially when we booked the venue they only had one photographer. I was not a fan of his work and responsiveness so I was going to hire someone else. Because I was a DIY bride I didn't want to have to reach out to so many different vendors. The venue had a show case and they had another photographer there. I was soooo happy because Paul was so nice. Needles to say I booked Picture Perfect LI. We had a formal sit down in his office. I had an idea instead of the traditional entrance song and dance after the ceremony I wanted to have an entrance video. Paul was able to get my vision and went above and beyond what I expected. Not only did he take a video he also took photos and had a drone. I felt special. Fast forward to the wedding day which was Paul's and his wife's wedding anniversary and he still showed up and worked. I thought was going to take months before we received the photos back and it took 2 weeks. The photos came out better than I could have imagined. I am a photographer myself so I was looking at them from a different angle. I look at the photos often and want to redo out wedding day. Paul and his team were absolutely GREAT!!!! We will definitely be using Picture Perfect LI again. Sorry I can't open upload any photos. The files are too big. :(

Profile Picture Regina, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Video, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files

PIcture Perfect LI Pricing