PIcture Perfect LI Reviews

23 | Massapequa, NY

23 Reviews for PIcture Perfect LI

23 PIcture Perfect LI Reviews

Dan · Married on 04/28/2018

We had an amazing experience using Picture Perfect.
    From the moment Paul our photographer walked in the door until the last picture he took he was amazing.
    The level of professionalism and the way he was able to take our thoughts and make them come to life, wow!, if you live in New York choosing anyone other than Paul and Picture Perfect would be foolish. Again i can’t say this enough. Paul has exceeded our expectations well beyond what we could imagine, he is just amazing. He made everybody feel so comfortable and because of that and his funny character which helps break the ice and calm the nerves, it just made it so easy. Amazaing, amazing, amazing. Thank you Paul and Picture Perfect. Unbelievable work. Couldn’t thank you enough.

Alison · Married on 11/11/2017

As far as my husband and I are concerned, there is only one company to use for when you are in need of photography and/or videography - and that’s Picture Perfect LI. We had the honor of stumbling upon their genius a few years back when Picture Perfect LI did the photos and videos for the wedding of one of our best friends. Because of their genuine attitude, incredible work and total professionalism that day , my now husband and I knew that we wanted Picture Perfect for our wedding day. There aren’t enough words to express what we think of Paul, and the team at Picture Perfect. The second we met with Paul to book our wedding, we knew we were working with the very best. We genuinely looked forward to our meetings with Paul, not only because we were excited for our engagement photos, wedding photos, etc. but because Paul is just a GREAT guy. When you book a vendor for your wedding - the most important thing is to feel like you have a genuine rapport and trust with the people you’re working with. That’s how it always was with Picture Perfect LI. From our engagement shoot to our wedding day - the crew at Picture Perfect shined so bright. We are so beyond happy with our video and photos, and forever have the best moments and memories captured thanks to Picture Perfect. The best part of our experience was feeling that the team really understood who me and my husband are as a couple, and they made it a point to emphasize that in our photos and in our video. That is really something special. Our family and friends were blown away by their work and we feel so lucky that we chose such an incredible company for the most special time in our lives. If we had to do it all over again, we’d hire Picture Perfect LI every single time. Look no further. Call these guys, and make the best decision for your wedding day (aside from saying yes to your honey!)

PIcture Perfect LI 1
    PIcture Perfect LI 8
    PIcture Perfect LI 9
    PIcture Perfect LI 10

Darlene · Married on 10/08/2017

Mike & I want to thank Paul & Robert for making our wedding day amazing 10/8/17. Everything was perfect just as we wanted. Thank you both for going above and beyond to make sure that everything was perfect and we got our pictures we wanted. You both were wonderful and we appreciate you capturing our special day. All the pictures came out gorgeous. Thank you again for taking good care of us!!!
    Love,

PIcture Perfect LI 19
    PIcture Perfect LI 20
  • CupcakeG

Regina · Married on 10/07/2017

One of the most important things for your wedding is great photos. We went with a package with my venue that had photo and video included. Initially when we booked the venue they only had one photographer. I was not a fan of his work and responsiveness so I was going to hire someone else. Because I was a DIY bride I didn't want to have to reach out to so many different vendors. The venue had a show case and they had another photographer there. I was soooo happy because Paul was so nice. Needles to say I booked Picture Perfect LI. We had a formal sit down in his office. I had an idea instead of the traditional entrance song and dance after the ceremony I wanted to have an entrance video. Paul was able to get my vision and went above and beyond what I expected. Not only did he take a video he also took photos and had a drone. I felt special. Fast forward to the wedding day which was Paul's and his wife's wedding anniversary and he still showed up and worked. I thought was going to take months before we received the photos back and it took 2 weeks. The photos came out better than I could have imagined. I am a photographer myself so I was looking at them from a different angle. I look at the photos often and want to redo out wedding day. Paul and his team were absolutely GREAT!!!! We will definitely be using Picture Perfect LI again. Sorry I can't open upload any photos. The files are too big. :(

Jen · Married on 09/23/2017

We choose Picture Perfect LI as our photographer/videographer. From start to finish they did an amazing job capturing every detail of our wedding day. We can’t get enough of watching our video and looking at our pictures!! They did a perfect job :)

PIcture Perfect LI 21
    PIcture Perfect LI 22
    PIcture Perfect LI 23
    PIcture Perfect LI 24
    PIcture Perfect LI 25
    PIcture Perfect LI 26
    PIcture Perfect LI 27

Debbie · Married on 05/28/2017

Once again Picture Perfect has shined through! Professional and their work and efforts show in their photography. The photos they capture are beautiful and stunning. Captures memories that will last a lifetime! Thank you!

Rosalia · Married on 12/01/2016

We've been using picture perfect for 10 years now and each time we hire picture perfect to capture our beautiful moments, we just turn out to be happeir each time! My entire family uses picture perfect and also couldn't be happier!!
    They are courteous

Michelle · Married on 11/23/2016

Picture Perfect LI is the absolute best! We had so much fun taking pictures during both our engagement shoot and on our wedding day. They are so accommodating, we got every single photo we asked for, and they all came out amazing! Plus we got the photos back very quickly. We couldn't be happier with our decision to book Picture Perfect LI. Thank you so much for capturing the moments that will last a lifetime!

• Lisa

Lisa · Married on 10/08/2016

You will not regret hiring Paul!

Mateo · Married on 10/01/2016

I would just like to start off by saying that Paul was a master at his craft. The entire crews performance was spectacular. Their attention to detail was unlike anything there attention to detail was unlike anything my wife and I have ever been through before. Since the beginning they have been extremely helpful and awesome when my wife was picking out her wedding dress and they videoed it. They also gave us a amazing engagement shoot. All in all I have to say is that I highly recommend picture perfect for anyone's wedding. they will treat you right and take care of you. Super professional thank you guys. Love nicole and mateo

Christine · Married on 09/25/2016

Paul from Picture Perfect LI was our photographer for our wedding on 9-25-16. He was absolutely fantastic. My husband and I could not be happier with our pictures. He was so easy to work with. He listened to everything we wanted. We had a lot of fun working with him! It was a great experience. I highly recommend this company!

alana · Married on 09/23/2016

Paul is excellent!! His pictures and ability to capture every wedding moment was excellent. I literally felt like I saw my wedding video with all the great pictures he took! He is passionate about his career and he will go out of your way to make your day special!! We can not thank you enough!!

Denise · Married on 09/10/2016

Wow!! Unbelievable staff, service, and pictures. From the moment we sat with Johnny to the day Paul shot our wedding day everything was perfect. They got every shot I was hoping for plus more. Highly reccomend them and can't wait to have them do another event for me..

Alana · Married on 09/03/2016

A wonderful experience!
    Paul was our photographer and he was amazing. He showed up early and was very friendly and made me feel so comfortable. He took care of everything and told us exactly what to do, giving us great pics. Would recommend him to anyone.

Anjalie · Married on 07/22/2016

Amazing work from Paul. He was very patient and knew exactly what I wanted.

Samantha · Married on 07/09/2016

Wow, we lucked out when my friend told me to call Picture Perfect. We were struggling with different photographers, DJ's, video companies. It was too much. We went to Picture Perfect because my friend booked them and told me they really make everything easy. She was right. I met with Johnny, and Paul came in to meet us as well. I didn't have to ask any questions, they simplified the process and gave us all the info we needed. We were blown away with their photography and cinematography samples. Then Johnny told us he also owns Sound Plus Entertainment and I couldn't believe I was going to get my photography, video, DJ and photo booths in one place! The day of our wedding, the entire team were great; on time, professional, easy to get along with. We could not be happier with our pictures and video. And the drone! Everyone loved the drone. The DJ/MC had everyone on the dance floor the enter night. These guys are great, give 'em a call!

Stacey · Married on 07/03/2016

I used this company for my wedding on July 3, 2016. I smiled uncontrollably when my proofs was sent to me. Over 500 pictures were taken and lord knows it was hard to choose. Not only did they give me a great price on my package they upgraded my photos for little to nothing. I was even more excited when the company allowed me to choose other pictures not in my package and have printed for my own personal family and keepsake. I would do it over again with Paul if needed. Thank you for giving my husband a lifetime of memories to always look at.

Sam · Married on 06/25/2016

Very nice, professional, and the pictures come out so beautifully. Me and my family were absolutely thrilled with the way everything came out. Couldn't have asked for a better person to do my pictures!!

Elizaida · Married on 06/18/2016

Amazing, amazing, amazing!! I cannot say it enough. It was a pleasure working with the photographer Paul on my wedding day. He was very professional, punctual, fun & did an exceptional job with my photos. Any question or concern my husband and I had he was responsive as well as kept you at ease. I did not have to wait a lifetime for my photos/album. Overall, i would recommend Picture Perfect LI to everyone trust me you will not regret it.

Debbie · Married on 05/28/2016

This isn't my first time dealing with these guys and certainly wont be my last. Paul is a great photography and captures beautiful photos! The DJ/MC kept my entire party dancing all night long! The raves kept coming from all! Always a good time! Never can go wrong having these guys at your event! A+ -Until the next party!

• User3619859 · 2+ years ago

Wonderful company! Would definitely use again!

Christina · Married on 05/30/2010

As most couples would say, this was a day filled with stress. This team was great with helping keep our special day a beautiful day to remember.

Anthony · Married on 08/29/2010

Vendor was fantastic! Could not have asked for more beautiful photography.