121 Bonaventure Dr. 318 Eichelberger Dr., Lagrange, GA 30241 Map · Phone number

About Tymeless Events by Brandi & Kim

Tymeless Events by Shykella "Kim" Toolsie and Brandi Leonard is a home-based business that coordinates weddings and any event that you can name. Let me tell you a little bit about us. Shykella is a wife and a mom of a three year old, plus she is currently enrolled at West Georgia Technical College taking pre-classes for the registered nurse program and has a Diploma in Bridal Consulting through Ashworth Unversity. She has worked for a physician's office for five years, and as a Medical Assistant for the past 2 years. Brandi is a full time mom of three and she is taking courses at West Georgia Technical College to become an esthetician. She is also a Mary Kay representative. Brandi and I are sisters who love coordinating and designing weddings and events. It is a passion for us to be apart of everyone's special day, so let us be apart of yours also!!!!! Our other contact information is 706-407-9476 (Kim's cell phone), 706-402-1502 (Brandi's cell phone), our email address is timelessevents4u@gmail.com, and you can also check out our website at www.myspace.com/tymelessevents, or you can click on the connect tab and it will take you directly to our website.

We look forward to working with you,

Kim's Housewarming Party 2009
Ballon decorations
The table set up
The table set up

Tymeless Events by Brandi & Kim FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Military

• 121 Bonaventure Dr., 318 Eichelberger Dr. Lagrange, 30241 See on map
    7064021502 (Other Phone Number)