Santa Barbara, CA 93111 Map · Phone number
Package Price $6,500
Availability Check your date

About Tyler Speier Events

Thanks for stopping by Tyler Speier Events. We are event designers and wedding planners in Santa Barbara specializing in social events and destination weddings in Southern California and beyond. We are passionate about creating timeless, captivating and memorable events that tell a unique story, which reflect the visions, aesthetics and personalities of our clients. Our creative team infuses peace, joy, and creativity into the event, wedding planning and design process, making the experience as fun and memorable as the day itself.

​We at Tyler Speier Events believe in cohesive design from start to finish. That’s why we not only offer wedding planning services in Santa Barbara and beyond, but also provide our clients with full custom floral production and event design. From managing event logistics and designing the unique details that make a big impact, to full installations and teardown, our team ensures that you will be able to have a peaceful, joyful, beautiful, and fun-filled event.

Principle designer and owner Tyler Speier is a native Santa Barbara resident with a deep love of that laid-back luxury, Southern California style. There’s nothing he doesn’t know about this majestic area ideal for destination weddings and special celebrations. With his knowledge of the region and passion for design, Tyler started Tyler Speier Events in 2008 and has since planned and designed hundreds of weddings and parties across the state. His work has been featured and highlighted in countless media outlets, including InStyle, Brides, Green Wedding Shoes, Inspired By This, Desiree Hartsock, The Perfect Palette, MOD Wedding, Carats and Cake, Aisle Perfect, Brit + Co, Loverly, Southern California Bride, and several other national and local publications. Tyler’s passion for visual storytelling, his energetic love of life and others and his unparalleled experience make Tyler Speier Events some of the most respected and sought after Santa Barbara wedding planners and designers.

Follow Tyler Speier Events on

Tyler Speier Events 5
Tyler Speier Events 6
Tyler Speier Events 7

Evelyn · Married on 09/15/2018

Tyler and his team blew me away! Tyler has incredible poise, professionalism and a passion for weddings. The whole wedding process was impeccable from start to finish! I am so thankful we found him, he calmed my nerves, created a beautiful venue design and absolutely gorgeous flowers. Our wedding was beautiful and flawless! I can not rave enough about him personally as well -a truly kind person!

Sent on 09/19/2018
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Hill · Married on 07/28/2018

Hands down the best wedding decision I made

Booking Tyler was the single best decision I made about my wedding. Our big day was 100% stress free (seriously). He made the day so much fun for us and took care of every little detail so all we had to do was enjoy every moment. He was incredibly attentive, positive, and professional day-of, and was equally incredible leading up to the wedding. His creative vision came to life more beautifully than I ever could have imagined on my own, and he paid close attention to my feedback, making subtle changes to his original designs that made the wedding feel completely intimate and unique to our tastes. You MUST book Tyler! Tyler and his team are incredible, and I can't recommend them highly enough.

Sent on 12/30/2018

Taylor Kalmikov · Married on 07/21/2018

Tyler is amazing!

Tyler and his team of designers and planners are amazing! He was my month of wedding planner as well as my event florist and designer. I gave him a few inspiration photos and told him to do his thing, he went above and beyond anything I could have ever imagined. He handled so many details in the planning and day of design for my wedding. He made everyone feel comfortable and was so professional. He is incredible!

Sent on 02/13/2019

Tyler Speier Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 6,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 12,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Music by Bonnie & Company
    Music by Bonnie & Company Wedding DJs

What to say about Tyler?! He is an amazing person, with skills that don't quit! If you are looking for lots of fun while you plan your wedding, give him a call. He'll give you 100%, and then some!

• The Tent Merchant
    The Tent Merchant Wedding Rentals

We love working with Tyler and his team! So professional and ready to help his client in anyway he can! Definitely goes above and beyond to make sure that it is the event you want and everything goes smoothly!