The Tent Merchant

Santa Barbara, CA View map

The Tent Merchant Inc is Santa Barbara's premier boutique event and wedding rental company. The Tent Merchant specializes in making your event everything you could imagine! Our experienced event specialists will guide you through planning your event. Come by and visit our newly remodeled showroom and prop & decor shack in Santa Barbara's downtown district or schedule a venue visit. The Tent Merchant carries so much more than tents, china, flatware, chairs, and tables...We are in the business of making your dreams come true!

4.7 out of 5 rating

Melissa G. Married on 11/16/2019

Great service and rentals

Everything was beautiful, the service was exceptional and all my rentals arrived as expected. We had no issues and highly recommend The Tent Merchant.
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly K. Married on 09/01/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

So easy to work with for beautiful rentals

We loved working with The Tent Merchant for our rentals. They did our dance floor, chairs and tabletop items and they did a beautiful job. We had a mixup with the pickup and the owner, Shareen, could not have been more lovely. She was responsive and helpful and I cannot recommend Tent Merchant enough!
  • Brittany
    Brittany Married on 07/13/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Went Off without a Hitch!

From start to finish, working with The Tent Merchant for our wedding was a pleasure! Long-distance wedding planning is not an easy task but Lilly was absolutely wonderful in guiding me through my selections and had saint-like patience dealing with the many times I changed my mind and requested various quotes. Everything went off without a hitch and I know that wouldn't have been possible without their dedication to organization and professionalism!
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Jason & Jill
    21 photos · 02/15/2016

Love+Story Events Love+Story Events Wedding Planners

As a wedding/event planner in Santa Barbara, I've worked with The Tent Merchant for over 10 years - and I recommend them every time! Their staff are friendly and helpful, and they have worked at every event space in the Santa Barbara/Santa Ynez area. If you have questions about how to make an event space the best it can be, The Tent Merchant can help. They have high quality rentals at a reasonable price, and a large inventory which is most helpful. I adore working with Kirsten and the entire TM staff!

Tyler Speier Events Tyler Speier Events Wedding Planners

I love working with the Tent Merchant team! They are professional, polite, knowledgable, flexible, and positive. I am consistently impressed with their attention to detail and client-centric focus. Definitely my preferred rental company vendor in Santa Barbara.

Tamara's Catering Tamara's Catering Wedding Caterers

The tent merchant has very different linens & many things to choose from If your looking for classic linens they are great Tamara

202 E. Haley St. Santa Barbara, CA, 93101
Location of (The Tent Merchant)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding