Lele Patisserie

Santa Barbara, CA View map

Lele Patisserie is located in beautiful Santa Barbara, California. We are proud to serve the Central Coast with our couture wedding cakes and dessert tables.

We at Lele Patisserie strive to deliver top quality confections. All of our ingredients are carefully selected from locally grown fruit and local organic eggs, to Valhrona chocolate, Plugra butter, and Nielsen-Massey natural flavors. We take great pride in our product because using the best does make a difference. We offer gluten and dairy free baked goods upon request.

We are at your service! Our team works closely with you to make your personalized and one-of-a-kind ideas become a confection reality. Planning a wedding or a party can be stressful, and our goal is to make the experience you have with us stress-free.

Lele Patisserie is owned and operated by Chef Lele Miranda, a graduate of The French Pastry School located in Chicago, IL. Lele obtained the professional training needed to hone her skills to create beautiful and delicious works of art.

Lele's passion for pastry started when she was only knee high. She would spend many weekends baking alongside her mother in their kitchen. Lele never imagined that a simple task like stirring a batter or brushing a pie with egg wash would lead her to a successful career in the baking industry.

$8

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$9

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$3

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cookies
Croquembouche
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Fruit
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local
Organic

Are you licensed by the state health department?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Alanna
    Alanna M. Married on 06/29/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Still raving about this cake

We got married 6 weeks ago and we are still talking about our wedding cake. The tasting was awesome, albeit a little hard to find the pickup spot. Communication was great. They made the cake design easy and it came out lovely. We did a different flavor for each tier and they were all excellent. Highly recommended.
  • Ari
    Ari S. Married on 06/25/2022

The best for a reason

Lele Patisserie is THE BEST. I found her on IG a year before our wedding and knew that I needed our cake to be made by her. They are not only beautiful creations, she has the most delicious and unique flavor offerings that I've seen. What I love is you can make any combination you want and you're not stuck in a pre-made/designed box. Our cake was citrus (meyer lemon zest) with raspberry swirl on the inside and passionfruit buttercream on the outside. My husband and I made that combination during our tasting (I'm sure not the first) but we knew it was going to be a hit. We were right because most often you hear people say "I don't like cake" or they just flat out turn cake down at weddings. We had people going back for 2nd slices because of how insanely good it was. So happy we had cake left over to take home for ourselves! Lele is in very high demand (I mean she's tagged in almost every SB wedding post on IG!) so if you want Lele, book her now!!!
    Bianca C. Married on 05/28/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

incredible style and flavor!!

HIRE LELE TO MAKE YOUR WEDDING CAKE! Her cakes are stunning, and the flavors are delicious! We ordered 130 slices of cake for our 150 person wedding and had not a single crumb of leftovers!! I've heard its incredibly rare for guests to eat that much cake, but I think its a testament to the cake's quality. I would HIGHLY recommend the citrus cake, the white cake with fresh strawberry filling, and the red velvet cake with cream cheese filling. Our guests devoured them all!!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

Carie & Adam
19 photos 路 06/22/2019

110 W Mission Street Santa Barbara, 93101
Location of (Lele Patisserie)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding