p.o. box 92116, Santa Barbara, CA 93190 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Music by Bonnie & Company

We LOVE weddings!

If you choose to work with us.........

* We promise to make it easy to plan the music for your wedding
* We promise to play your favorite music
* We promise to represent you well
* We promise not to embarrass you
* We promise to look great
* We promise to give you the benefit of our expertise
* We promise that you'll be thrilled you choose us

Call us now at 805-965-8249 or email us at bonnie@musicbybonnie.com

bride and friends dancing
0733willakveta
eddie maggie reception 0352
Music by Bonnie & Company
music by bonniesanta barbara djsanta barbara weddi
musicbybonniesantabarbaraweddingdjapplecreekfarmda

119 Reviews for Music by Bonnie & Company

• Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/12/2018

Working with Bonnie and Company is a dream!

We love Bonnie! She really helped make our wedding day great. My husband and I agree that we are sooo happy she was there for us. She set the tone for a great party! The ceremony music was great, too.

Our guests loved the music. The atmosphere it set during dinner was perfect. When it came time for dancing, my husband danced all night, and he is not a dancer. So many guests kept out on the dance floor. We are still getting comments on how great the music was. It really was a great party, and Bonnie and her music were at the heart of it. Her MC moments were also perfect and went exactly how we wanted.

On a more personal note. something about Bonnie's energy makes me really happy. The instant I saw her and we greeted one another, I felt overwhelmed with happiness and confidence. Our phone conversations in preparation for the Big Day were great. We laughed and she answered all my questions and understood the tone we wanted to set.

If you are wondering whether or not you should book Bonnie and Company, I'll answer that question for you right now: DO IT! She will take great care of you, and will do it with much enthusiasm and warmth.

• Amy

Amy · Married on 10/06/2018

Nonstop dancing!

I first met Bonnie when she was setting up speakers in the Mural Room at the Santa Barbara Courthouse for another wedding. She has a great personality and was very professional. She responded to emails quickly and made the entire planning process easy and stress free.

I had a timeline made for our wedding day and DJ Larry loved it, and stuck to it! The sound in the Mural Room was amazing, and Larry kept everything flowing throughout the ceremony and reception. The guests were dancing all night!

We also rented a photo booth from them, and everyone loved the props and unlimited photos. We got the link to download the photos a few days later and we were enjoying all the photos.

Thank you again Bonnie and DJ Larry!

Taylor Patrick · Married on 09/16/2018

Best recommendation EVER!

The biggest wildcard when I was planning our wedding was who to have as our DJ. Dancing was important for our big day and I was so nervous to trust a stranger to MC our day. Bonnie was recommended to me and I could not be more thankful. She was professional and so kind. As the day approached she was easy to get a hold of and quick to answer any questions. What sold me on Bonnie was my first phone call with her, she said her goal is for guests to know they attended our wedding and it "felt" like us. Because we have all been to those weddings where we remember the DJ more than the couple...and not for good reasons! Our day was perfect and I wouldn't have changed a single thing. She told me her goal and she accomplished it above and beyond. She MC'd the night like a champ and played all the songs we wanted to boogie to. So thankful for her and that her skills will be a part of our fantastic day forever!

Music by Bonnie & Company FAQ

• What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,166.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 499.00
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Music by Bonnie & Company 1
    $100 discount!
    Book at least 4 hours of service, and receive $100 off your wedding!

• Engaged to be wed
    Engaged to be wed Wedding Planners

I don't think there are enough words to describe how wonderful the team is at Music by Bonnie. From the planning process to the actual event, they are outstanding to work with. Music by Bonnie is a perfect addition to any event team.

• Pure Joy Catering, Inc
    Pure Joy Catering, Inc Wedding Caterers

Music by Bonnie & Company is a breath of fresh air. They are awesome to work with and seriously professional. We love them and they are at the top of recommendations for DJs.

• Royal Oaks Ranch
    Royal Oaks Ranch Barn & Farm Weddings

Bonnie is totally professional, easy to work with, and will have your wedding guests dancing all evening.

• p.o. box 92116 Santa Barbara, CA 93190 See on map