2007 46th Ave., San Francisco, CA 94116 Map · Phone number

About Josh Gruetzmacher Photography

Congratulations!
My name is Josh Gruetzmacher, and I photograph fun weddings! I feel honored and blessed to be doing something that I LOVE for work. My goal is to capture real moments that can tell stories about the love and joy that couples find in each other. I don't do cookie cutter, and I push for unique and artistic photographs all the time. In addition to my photography experience, I also have a B.S. in Graphic Design. I pour my soul into everything that I do. I am available for travel and destination weddings too. I look forward to getting to know you. Please feel free to drop me a line. Thanks!

Follow Josh Gruetzmacher Photography on

8 Reviews for Josh Gruetzmacher Photography

Jenny · Married on 07/13/2013

My husband had very little to do with our wedding planning process. He did insist on one thing, however, and that one thing was hiring Josh Gruetzmacher. I am so, so glad he did.

As soon as we looked at Josh's online portfolio, we knew he had the exact style that we wanted for our big day. And as soon as we sat down to talk to him in person, there was no question that we wanted him to spend one of the most important days of our lives with us.

Josh captures the best candid images I've ever seen. Somehow he manages to be in the exact right place at the right time to get everything. As we look at the beautiful album he put together for us, we get to relive our perfect day over and over again. He captured every moment -- from the emotion of our ceremony to the humor of the speeches to the craziness of the dance party. It was nearly impossible for us to narrow down the over 1,000 images he gave us to choose from.

Not only did Josh expertly chronicle the entire day for us, but he was also a pleasure to hang out with. I can't help but smile when I think about how Josh popped some champagne for the bridesmaids on the ride over to the church and masterfully dealt with groomsmen who were panicking about missing cocktail hour to take more photos.

If you want to have the most beautiful photos of your wedding day so that you always remember each moment, hire Josh. He made us look way better than we actually look. He kept those who were stressed out calm throughout the day. Our guests loved him.

He is the best.

Sent on 12/15/2013

Gina · Married on 06/08/2013

Josh was an amazing photographer! In addition to taking great photos, he was a joy to work with and put everyone in our wedding at ease. With his kind, calm demeanor and playful sense of humor, Josh truly brought out the best in my husband and me. The pictures were awesome!

Sent on 08/14/2013

Bethany · Married on 08/06/2011

Josh was an excellent photographer for our wedding. He went over and above what I expected to make sure that all our special moments were covered. He is not only good with posed shots, but he has an excellent and impeccable eye for capturing the essence of the moment and event in a beautiful way.

Sent on 02/24/2012

Josh Gruetzmacher Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 6,832.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 8,520.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• RowanOak Events
    RowanOak Events Wedding Florists

I have had and hope to keep having the pleasure of working with Josh. Thanks for the great shots of my flowers and our gorgeous brides, you do great work!

• Music by Bonnie & Company
    Music by Bonnie & Company Wedding DJs

We love working with Josh! He gets the job done, with a smile on his face. He's creative, fun and unobtrusive. He's also a team player, which is crucial during a wedding reception. Call him now!

• Matthias Photography
    Matthias Photography Wedding Photographers

Josh is the consumate professional and an extremely talented photographer. One of the best!

• 2007 46th Ave. San Francisco, California, 94116 See on map