Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Kim Mendoza Photography

Fine Wedding & Event Photography serving the San Francisco Bay Area by Kim Mendoza Photography.  Capturing the moments that capture your heart.

I strive to make photography a simple and unobtrusive part of your wedding day, and provide you with beautiful, elegant, and surprising images.  Serving all of Northern California and beyond.  Providing quality artistic work at an affordable value.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: San Francisco

Follow Kim Mendoza Photography on

8 Reviews for Kim Mendoza Photography

Kim of Kim Mendoza Photography produced beautiful pictures for our engagement session, wedding, and family portraits of our new blended family. Kim is professional shoots with a veteran eye and captured our wedding day beautifully. We will treasure the memories she helped create forever.

Profile Picture Claudette, 7/10/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our pictures were more beautiful than we imagined. Kim was so sweet and professional. I would recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture thao, 5/22/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

I am so happy that Kim was recommended to me. She is a wonderful person and photographer. Kim was easy to work with and I felt completely comfortable with her. Her photos are beautiful! I felt that the wedding photos were the most important aspect of my wedding and she did an excellent job of giving me beautiful memories. I recommend her to all my friends!

Profile Picture Winkie, 5/8/10, 1 Review