412 Broadway 5th Floor, New York, NY 10013 Map · Phone number

twobirds Bridesmaid 3
twobirds Bridesmaid 4
twobirds Bridesmaid 5

Jeniece · Married on 09/23/2017

I cannot say enough about Two Birds Bridesmaid!! From the moment I contacted them, it was nothing but a pleasant experience. I was able to visit the showroom where myself, my mom and 4 bridesmaids were greeted with beverages and the utmost hospitality. All 4 of my girls, who range in different sizes, were able to find a dress that flattered their figure. The rose color was absolutely gorgeous against their complexion. It was a no brainer. We purchased the same day. The dresses were shipped out timely and we had them a month prior to the big day. They needed very little alteration. I highly recommend Two Birds. You won’t be disappointed with your decision!

Sent on 11/20/2017
    twobirds Bridesmaid 6

Molly · Married on 08/28/2017

Love everything about this company! Perfect touch of glam and so comfortable. The versatility of the dresses are awesome and great for everyone. Such a neat idea. I wore the lace ball gown as my wedding gown and it was perfect!

Sent on 04/24/2017

Alexandra · Married on 07/08/2017

I could not be happier with the decision to use the Classic Ballgown in Charcoal from Two Birds for my bridesmaids! My bridesmaids covered a wide range of sizes and each one of them looked gorgeous in these dresses, and they all loved them. Some of my bridesmaids have even worn them again (only 6 months after the wedding)! Two Birds was extremely easy to work with through the entire process. The dresses looked great all day/night and didn't require any fussy steaming morning of the wedding. It rained most of the day and when the bottoms got wet, they got quite heavy, but some of the girls tied the bottom in a knot and the dress didn't even wrinkle. I also bought the jumpsuit for my rehearsal dinner and could not have been happier, it's one of the most comfortable things I've ever worn! I can't wait for an excuse to buy one of the dresses for myself!

Sent on 01/29/2018