Tuscarora Mill

Couple's portrait
Couple's portrait

31 Reviews for Tuscarora Mill

Courtney · Married on 06/16/2018

I had my rehearsal lunch at Tuscarora Mill and I am so glad I did! From my initial conversations with Jonathan to my actual planning with Neal, I had a fantastic experience from beginning to end. Neal was informative, helpful, and so kind during the process of finalizing details and made it so my guests and I had a wonderful time! I am still receiving compliments from how good the food was! I would recommend Tuskie's(and I have several times!) to anyone looking to use them as either a rehearsal dinner space OR as an off-premise caterer. They are one of the best in the area and I truly believe any couple is in great hands with them on your team!!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Sandy · Married on 08/19/2017

I knew as soon as we met Jonathan we'd be in good hands! From start to finish, Jonathan was professional, knowledgeable, and, above all, supportive. His counsel was most appreciated AND spot-on. He was so easy to work with and so responsive. Tuskies' food was incredible! Been to a lot of weddings, and I've never heard so many compliments on the food - from appetizers to our fried green tomato salads to all 3 of our entree choices! DELISH!
    Go with Jonathan & Tuskies; you can't go wrong!

Sent on 08/27/2017

Crystal · Married on 07/06/2017

Tuscarora Mill was recommended by our venue Birkby House, and for very good reason! My husband and I wanted to do heavy appetisers and a couple food stations instead of a plated meal, which also meant there was a need for a greater variety of foods provided. We also wanted to create an atmosphere that was more relaxed and allowed our guests to mingle easily on our special day. Jonathan and his team really seemed to understand how to make this happen and our wedding day was exactly as we hoped it would be. The food was wonderful and Jonathan's team worked hard to make sure everything went according to plan. (They were also so wonderful with quickly moving our outdoor ceremony indoors when the rain did not look likely to stop!) We are so grateful to Tuscarora Mill and are so pleased we used their catering service.

Sent on 07/21/2017

Tuscarora Mill FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 65