Thomas Marchese Photography

Thomas Marchese Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

About Thomas Marchese Photography

Photographing your wedding day isn't just about taking pictures, it's about telling your story.

I actually come from the world of cinematography and film making, and have shot all over the country, from coast to coast. I have shot celebrity weddings and my work has been published in top-tier magazines and blogs.

Being born and raised on the Central Coast of California, I really took the scenery for granted until I began doing wedding photography in Monterey, Carmel, Pebble Beach and Big Sur. Central California truly is one of the most spectacular destinations in the world to have a wedding.

I have a love for dynamic imagery, and my cinematic background and style lends itself perfectly to wedding photography. Throughout a wedding day I shoot a wide array pf organic, natural light photography mixed with contemporary off-camera lighting effects to achieve a modern "wow" result. If you are looking for flat, traditional wedding imagery, I'm probably not your guy. But, if you are looking for something powerful, dramatic and emotional that moves you, we can do something amazing together.

Contact@ThomasMarchese.com

T  h  o  m  a  s  M  a  r  c  h  e  s  e  .  c  o  m

www.Facebook.com/ThomasMarchesePhotography

Liability Insurance (3)
Prints (2)
Custom Graphics (1)
Albums (1)

Thomas is absolutely the best! My wedding photos are incredible! He is personable, fantastic to work with, and most of all an amazing artist. We are thrilled with his work! My husband and I now consider him a friend. Grateful we found him.

Profile Picture Keri, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Thomas was our photographer for our wedding and he is by far the most talented photographer I’ve ever seen! He fully understands photography and his work is unique and absolutely stunning! I’ve recommended him to all our family and friends and will definitely be using him again! Simply amazing!

Profile Picture Jenna, 4/8/18, 1 Review

7 Photos

My Photo Album

7 Photos
220x220 sq 1417494195460 p3a9501 1lightweb
220x220 sq 1525126788 a43e4f4023e39809 1525126787 7bcb2ae7ac29619b 1525126786553 8 22859874 196927639
220x220 sq 1479453376117 r81a2013color2
220x220 sq 1403900574558
220x220 sq 1417494483283 r81a1341 1 2web
220x220 sq 1403900590625
220x220 sq 1417494664360 r81a1475 1web

Monterey, CA 93940   See On Map
831-809-2486 (phone)
Thomas Marchese Photography is a wedding photographer from Monterey, CA servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Carmel, Pebble Beach, and Salinas. Thomas Marchese Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Montery wedding industry since 2010 specializing in elegant, timeless wedding photography.