Thomas Marchese Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Thomas Marchese Photography

I actually come from the world of cinematography, and have shot all over the country, from coast to coast. Being born and raised on the Central Coast of California, I really took the scenery for granted until I began doing wedding photography in Monterey, Carmel, Pebble Beach, Big Sur and Salinas. It truly is one of the most spectacular destinations in the world to have a wedding.

I have a love for dynamic imagery, and my cinematic background and style lends itself perfectly to wedding photography. I specialize in organic, natural light photography, but also love contemporary off-camera lighting effects to achieve a modern "wow" result. If you are looking for flat, traditional wedding imagery, I may not be your guy. But, if you are looking for something powerful and dramatic that moves you, we can do something amazing together.

Contact@ThomasMarchese.com

T  h  o  m  a  s  M  a  r  c  h  e  s  e  .  c  o  m

www.Facebook.com/ThomasMarchesePhotography

Digital Files (5)
High-Res Images (4)
Liability Insurance (1)
Albums (1)

I live in Florida, and my now fiancé was planning a special 40th birthday celebration for me in Napa and San Fransisco. Despite her continued efforts to plan the most incredible birthday trip ever, she also wanted to get me a gift. Time and time again, I had put her off when she would ask what I wanted for my birthday with, "I will let you know what I want when we get there." Secretly, the one thing I wanted for my birthday was to propose and for her to say "yes." However, I wanted the moment to remain with us for a lifetime so I started researching photographers within the Bay area who could capture the proposal. This was absolutely terrifying to say the least given that we were traveling across the country to have a photographer whom I had never met stalk us at the precise moment that I was going to ask left me with serious doubt that it would be possible. After contacting several photographers and not completely loving their work or feeling confident in the process I came across Thomas Marchese Photography!!!! I loved his style and quality of his work. I reached out to Thomas who responded very quickly and he was able to guide me along the way. We had several correspondences and he was exceptionally flexible. Thomas displayed amazing ninja-like skills and caught the proposal perfectly at the Palace of Fine Arts. He provided us with a glimpse of his work in less than 24 hours and we had access to our photo gallery within the week. We were also provided with a beautiful wooden USB drive with a copy to of all of our pictures. I simply cannot say enough good things about Thomas and our experience. He was so easy to work with and made us feel very comfortable. Our only wish was that we could use him for our wedding! He is incredible!!!

Profile Picture Angie, 11/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Thomas is an amazing photographer! Can't wait to see all the photos!

Profile Picture Lyndsee, 6/23/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

Wow! Thomas and his team were AMAZING! He was super flexible to work with and showed up early enough to get some really detailed shots that we fell in love with. He really pays attention to every detail and goes above and beyond to get some really incredible images. I was really impressed with how involved he was to insure we captured some unforgettable moments. If your wanting pictures that are very creative and a photographer who thinks outside of the box, Thomas and his team are the guys!

Thanks for everything,