Norcross, GA 30092 Map · Phone number

About The Whole Shebang

The Whole Shebang takes the stress out of wedding planning....from day of coordination to full wedding planning and every step of the way in between. The Whole Shebang offers personalized, one-on-one service to fit your every need. We take care of all the details so that you can relax and enjoy your wedding day!

Testimonial:
"The wedding turned out better than I imagined it would. Not only did the guests enjoy themselves, but (we) were able to as well! Having you help with the timeline, vendors, and coordination of the ceremony allowed me go into the wedding stress-free. Thank you so much for all of your help."
- Jill, February '08

Suzanne1
DuluthCenter

6 Reviews for The Whole Shebang

Victoria · Married on 09/28/2012

Leah was great to work with and she really helped our day go so smoothy because of her day of coordination. What was great about her is that she met with me at least 3 times before the big day to make sure everything was organized to a T and ready to go. Even though I had put together the concept and had found all of my vendors myself, she was able to put it together on the big day and knock it out of the park!
    We hired her with an assistant on the big day, which was helpful because there are always so many little details in a DIY wedding. They were able to successfully set up all of my very intricate tablescapes, dessert tables, candy bar, gift tables, etc.
    She was also invaluable in working with our caterer, who ended up being a huge mess. Without her guidance the food service could have been a total wreck.
    I would whole heartedly suggest Leah and The Whole Shebang for day of coordination for your wedding. She is kind, a great listener, and best of all AN EXCELLENT ORGANIZER. She will work with all of your vendors to make sure your day is how you envisioned it. Her rates are excellent and she is well worth the money.
    Don't want a stressful wedding day? Hire Leah and The Whole Shebang!

Sent on 01/21/2013

shellie · Married on 05/12/2012

Leah Bilz was a fantastic planner. She came highly recommended and over delivered. I worked with her for nearly a year and every encounter was organized and professional. Leah brought experience and fun to a complicated and extremely detailed event and I would recommend her 100%.

Sent on 06/07/2012

Marek · Married on 09/24/2010

AMAZING! Leah was a savior for me. We hired her for the wedding day coordination because I had no clue how a wedding was supposed to flow. She was on top of everything and all of our guest said the day went on without a hitch. Everything happened exactly on time. She also helped me have the best day since I could enjoy everything without worrying about all the little details. Having Leah as our coordinator was like having a sister, mom, and best friend all wrapped into one person. It was obvious how much she wanted our day to be wonderful. We got several comments from our guests that it was the best wedding they have been to and I could not have done it without Leah :)

Sent on 12/03/2010

The Whole Shebang FAQ

• Reverend Gale M. York
    Reverend Gale M. York Wedding Officiants

Leah is a consummate professional. Even for brides who are perfectionists, Leah's extraordinary attention to detail allows them to relax and enjoy their day. Details are taken care of that a bride might never even have noticed or asked for. Here's an example: we were doing a walk-through before a wedding. Leah simply pointed to the bricks in the courtyard and her assistant scribbled down a note. This was their shorthand for making sure the brick courtyard was clean. Sure enough, on the morning of the wedding, there was a crew down on their hands and knees scrubbing the bricks. Every small detail adds up to a total picture. And that picture is simply beautiful. If that was a detail you would hardly notice, imagine what Leah does with details that are critically important! Leah is an absolute pleasure to work with.

• Southern Bouquets
    Southern Bouquets Wedding Florists

Leah, you are the Gem of all jewels to work with. We will continue to recommend you to our clients and friends. We have enjoyed our working relationship and look foward to many more weddings together. Leah you are top notch and great at what you do, I see in each of your Brides, a feeling of comfort and relief that you are there to guide them during this special time in their lives. Cheer to you my friend! You are doing a GREAT job!

• Belletti Photography
    Belletti Photography Wedding Photographers

Wonderful to work with. I would definitely recommend!

• Norcross, 30092 See on map