1616 Shipyard Blvd. Ste. 1, Wilmington, NC 28412 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About The Wedding Dress Shoppe

The Wedding Dress Shoppe is a full-service bridal boutique located in Wilmington, North Carolina. The shop offers unique and distinctive gowns in its careful curated collection of designer offerings. The team understandings the importance of quality gown construction and fabrics and maintain the shop's selection accordingly. For more than three years, the team's knowledgeable consultants have created a relaxed and stress-free shopping environment for trendy and budget-conscious clients.

Products Offered
The Wedding Dress Shoppe providers a selection of designer bridal gowns, as well as dresses for mothers and bridesmaids. Various accessories are also available, including:

• Garters

The Wedding Dress Shoppe 6
The Wedding Dress Shoppe 7
  • Jaimie

Jaimie · Getting married on 03/28/2020

Melanie at the wedding dress shoppe was fantastic in helping me find THE dress for my big day. She came in on a Sunday, even though they are no longer open then. She helped me make my dress vision a reality with the asseccories and cut of the dress. She was so helpful in giving me contact info for other vendors and taking pictures for us. She was such a huge help I will hopefully have her helping me with my week/day of coordination services. I would definitely recommend the wedding dress shoppe for any needs that you have!

Sent on 07/10/2013
  • Katie

Katie Robison · Married on 06/29/2019

Wedding Dress of My Dreams

Wedding Dress Shoppe was the perfect place to purchase my wedding gown! I loved my experience there! Everyone was extremely friendly and helpful! All the workers want you to look and feel beautiful and they really listen to what you want when picking out a dress. They have many styles and a range of prices so you can find anything and everything you are looking for! I would definitely recommend the Wedding Dress Shoppe to all brides!

Sent on 07/08/2019
    The Wedding Dress Shoppe 8
  • Rylee

Rylee · Married on 06/08/2019

The best of the best!!

My mom & I had the absolute BEST experience with Stephanie. I had a good feeling about her shop since the second I made the appointment. My mom flew into North Carolina to join me for the special day & Stephanie added the cherry on top! Her & her staff were so personable and knowledgeable. She understood exactly what I was looking for, she gave me all of my options to help me achieve exactly what I wanted. I never once felt like I was taking up too much of her time or that she was in a rush! We were there for 3 hours and could've stayed there all day! I tried on 3 dresses, and the first dress I tried on was the one!! I didn't want to take it off! I truly can't say enough good things about WDS, they have a number of different styles to suite everyone's vision of their dream dress, and will do whatever it takes to make sure you get exactly what you are looking for!

Sent on 11/06/2018

The Wedding Dress Shoppe FAQ

• Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Veils

Real Weddings

• Rev. Lynne Glaros
    Rev. Lynne Glaros Wedding Officiants

The wedding dress shoppe is a beautiful place to purchase your wedding gown, it makes everything feel so elegant and they have a beautiful selection.

• Allie Miller Weddings
    Allie Miller Weddings Wedding Photographers

My bride had the most gorgeous tea cup length dress ever... romantic and special... The folks at the shoppe are super awesome to vendors.. I can imagine my bride having the best time choosing her dress. it showed.. It was perfect! Cannot wait to see more brides buying their perfect dream bridal gowns at The Wedding Dress Shoppe IN ILM! NC

• 1616 Shipyard Blvd. Ste. 1 Wilmington, 28412 See on map