The Tanning Studio LLC

Land O Lakes, FL View map

The Tanning Studio is a wedding tanning salon based out of Land O Lakes, Florida. This is an ideal choice for those who are seeking the perfect bronzed look for their momentous walk down the aisle. Everyone deserves to look their best on their landmark day, and this studio can provide a specialized spray tan service to give you that flawless natural glow. Boasting several years worth of experience, they have a great deal of knowledge on how to give their customers the tan they have long dreamed about.

You have the dress, you have found the perfect venue, you’re set to marry your ideal partner - but you haven’t booked a spray tan yet. Fear not, because The Tanning Studio LLC can provide you with a high-quality airbrush spray.

The technique used is designed to avoid a streaky tan, so that you can walk down the aisle fully confident in your sun-kissed look.

The Tanning Studio LLC takes immense pride in offering a product that is made from organic ingredients.

With their custom hand spray tanning service, you can look forward to a long-lasting application that avoids the dreaded orange color that some tan-in-a-bottle solutions produce.

Other Services

Getting ready for the big day isn’t just about hair and makeup - spray tans allow brides-to-be to receive a wonderful color for their wedding photos. What’s more, with The Tanning Studio you can bring along some close wedding party members (five or more) to share in the indulging treatment with you. An automated tanning booth is also available as an option.

What is the starting price for tanning services?

$30.00

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Tanning

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning
Spray Tanning
  • Melissa
    Melissa M. Married on 07/13/2019

Fantastic results

Wow what can I say my tan looked amazing. So natural can not believe the results.
    I decided to do their 3 session package so I had a session for a trial, my bridal shower, and my wedding. The price was great compared to other places I inquired.
  • Danielle
    Danielle M. Married on 06/15/2019

Great experience

My whole bridal party got Airbrush Spray Tans. Literally the best spray tan I have ever gotten. So natural looking. I got so many compliments on my skin the day of my wedding no one could believe I had a spray tan. All my girls looked fabulous. Will definitely be going back anytime I need some color.

Pricing

The Tanning Studio LLC Price Rates

2020 Land O Lakes Blvd Suite 3 Land O Lakes, FL, 33549

Monday - Thursday 10am -7pm Friday 9am - 7pm Saturday 10am -5pm Sunday we do accept appointments only between 11am-4pm
Location of (The Tanning Studio LLC)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding