The Tanning Studio LLC

2020 Land O Lakes Blvd Suite 3, Land O Lakes, FL 33549 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About The Tanning Studio LLC

The Tanning Studio LLC is a wedding tanning salon based out of Land O Lakes, Florida. This is an ideal choice for those who are seeking the perfect bronzed look for their momentous walk down the aisle. Everyone deserves to look their best on their landmark day, and this studio can provide a specialized spray tan service to give you that flawless natural glow. Boasting several years worth of experience, they have a great deal of knowledge on how to give their customers the tan they have long dreamed about.

You have the dress, you have found the perfect venue, you’re set to marry your ideal partner - but you haven’t booked a spray tan yet. Fear not, because The Tanning Studio LLC can provide you with a high-quality airbrush spray.

The technique used is designed to avoid a streaky tan, so that you can walk down the aisle fully confident in your sun-kissed look.

The Tanning Studio LLC takes immense pride in offering a product that is made from organic ingredients.

With their custom hand spray tanning service, you can look forward to a long-lasting application that avoids the dreaded orange color that some tan-in-a-bottle solutions produce.

Other Services

Getting ready for the big day isn’t just about hair and makeup - spray tans allow brides-to-be to receive a wonderful color for their wedding photos. What’s more, with The Tanning Studio LLC you can bring along some close wedding party members (five or more) to share in the indulging treatment with you. An automated tanning booth is also available as an option.

Follow The Tanning Studio LLC on

2 Reviews for The Tanning Studio LLC

• Danielle

Danielle Marie · Married on 06/15/2019

Great experience

My whole bridal party got Airbrush Spray Tans. Literally the best spray tan I have ever gotten. So natural looking. I got so many compliments on my skin the day of my wedding no one could believe I had a spray tan. All my girls looked fabulous. Will definitely be going back anytime I need some color.

Sent on 07/08/2019

-10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 2020 Land O Lakes Blvd Suite 3 Land O Lakes, FL, 33549 See on map
    813-579-6687 (Phone number)
    Monday - Thursday 10am -7pm Friday 9am - 7pm Saturday 10am -5pm Sunday we do accept appointments only between 11am-4pm