Lawrenceville, GA 30044 Map · Phone number

About The Royal Event House

We are a boutique event planning firm specializing in Southeast Asian weddings. We offer comprehensive implementation solutions for events ranging from birthdays to corporate meetings. We also offer bridal beauty services including professional bridal henna, and floral jewelry. Give us a call and get the royal treatment!

Follow The Royal Event House on

Wedding proposal
43fc80e7b538c6a1 1429682154426 img0428

2 Reviews for The Royal Event House

• User5012094 · 2+ years ago

The Royal Event House team was awesome! They helped us with everything from our outfits to hair and makeup appointments to catering to turning our "ready rooms" into VIP changing rooms with all of the amenities. Thank you guys for helping to make my special day stress free and enjoyable and taking care of all the little details I didn't think of. YOU ROCK!

Sent on 04/25/2015

Anita · Married on 06/16/2013

My husband and I can't thank The Royal Event house enough for helping to make our wedding day perfect! We had a pretty long engagement and we were in contact with them from the very beginning. They helped to keep us organized with every detail. We thoroughly enjoyed the planning process because of them.

When our wedding day finally came, everyone around me kept commenting on how calm I was. That's because I had full trust in them to execute all of the details. Not only did they execute......they went above and beyond our expectations! Everything turned out even better than we imagined.

The royal event house is worth every single penny and will make your planning process so much easier. THIS WAS THE BEST WEDDING DECISION WE MADE!!

Sent on 04/23/2015

The Royal Event House FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,250.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,750.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2