The Perfect Plan Event & Concierge Service

Raleigh, NC View map Visit website
$2,700 Package Price

$2,700 Package Price

The Perfect Plan Event & Concierge Service is based in Raleigh, North Carolina. They provide a variety of services for couples, individuals, and companies along the eastern coastline. Their team works together to meet your specific needs, provide unique amenities, offer their expertise, and save you time. Kelli is the owner and lead coordinator who started in the hospitality industry over 20 years ago in the Raleigh area where she grew up. Creating lasting relationships with local vendors and businesses is something you can expect from this company as they will connect you with the best fit for your needs. Kelli and her team are able to take your vision and translate it into the event of your dreams. The Perfect Plan is dedicated to understanding your needs and offers professional coordinators to help your event run smoothly. Any type of social gathering, fundraiser, or corporate event is possible with their help. They would love for you to share your vision, traditions, and ideas to help make your day perfect.

The Perfect Plan offers three packages to suit a variety of needs and budgets while couples also have the option for customized packages. Services include:

• Full-Service Planning
  • Dinner Rehearsal Coordination
  • Post Wedding Brunch/Lunch Coordination
  • Charity/Fundraising Events

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,700

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Abby W. Married on 03/06/2021

Simply the BEST!

I initially called Kelli to inquire about 'day of planner' services that were required by my venue. It took all of 2 mins to convince me that Kelli was my girl! She is so knowledgeable of the industry, vendors, venues, and the ever changing Covid regulations. She is a dream and made planning a wedding during Covid with lots of out of town guests enjoyable. She is one of the sweetest, nicest, get sh*t done people I have come to know. I consider her a friend at this point. My husband and I had the best weekend and day of our wedding and certainly could not have done it without Kelli and her team. HIRE THEM NOW!
  • Erica
    Erica Married on 11/14/2020

Best decision ever.

When I tell you that you will not regret hiring Kelli and her team to plan your big day, I mean it! I hired Kelli in early 2019 to help plan my November 2020 wedding meaning she stuck with me for over a year. While I originally only had the intention of booking her for day-of coordination, her personality and knowledge of the industry blew me away and I instantly knew I needed her around for more than that. Over the 1.5+ years, Kelli was there whenever curveballs came my way (the biggest of course being the COVID pandemic). Her and Sam were there to meet when I needed them and had a amazing eye for coordination and decoration. As I was not the kind of bride who had their wedding planned since they were in high school, their insight was much appreciated. I was able to put my trust in them, so much so that my bridesmaids said I was the most relaxed bride they had ever seen on their wedding day. Even my now husband told me the day after our wedding that hiring Kelli was the best decision I made while planning as it significantly lowered my Type-A stress level in the week leading up to the wedding. We developed such an amazing relationship that I miss deeply now that the planning is over. Do yourself a favor hire The Perfect Plan for your big day!

The Perfect Plan Event & Concierge Service's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Erica! Oh how I miss our convos and meet up sessions. One of the best things we love about planning with our couples is that we make forever friends. You did an amazing job trusting in us and allowing us some creative freedom to make your event specially designed for your two personalities. The most important thing about the wedding day is that the Bride and Groom never feel any stress and can embrace the love they have for one another and those that surround them. You are a true gem and it was an honor planning and celebrating with you. -Kelli & Sam
    Jennifer M. Married on 10/10/2020

The perfect day

Our day was beautiful and could not have been more perfect with our wedding planner Kelli and venue owner Britnye. They made us feel very comfortable like great friends. Such an amazing place with so many options.

The Perfect Plan Event & Concierge Service's reply:

Thank you Jennifer! You were the perfect bride for The Oaks at Oxford. You two and your family felt like part of ours from the beginning. We are so excited you decided to trust us in planning your wedding on a short timeline. You were the perfect bride!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Deals

The Perfect Plan Event & Concierge Service 1
Exclusive

Amazing Grace Event Management Amazing Grace Event Management Wedding Planners

True sense of partnership, attention to detail and efficiency - Simply "Perfect"

Story Photographers Story Photographers Wedding Photographers

Tia and her team go above and beyond to give their couples an amazing experience and to take care of all the wedding day details that you just don't want to get bogged down with. Professional and kind, this team is awesome to work with!

SweetWater Bamboo Arbors SweetWater Bamboo Arbors Wedding Rentals

I loved working with Tia. She met us at the setup site so that we would know exactly how they wanted the arbor situated on the beach. She was very friendly and organized. I would definitely recommend Tia of The Perfect Plan NC if you are in need of a wedding planner, or just someone to take charge of your vendors to make sure they are all coordinated. I look forward to working with her again in the future.

Raleigh Raleigh, NC, 27603
9198109666

Tuesday-Saturday 10 am-6 pm
Location of (The Perfect Plan Event & Concierge Service)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding