Amazing Grace Event Management

Raleigh, NC 27614 Map · Phone number

About Amazing Grace Event Management

Amazing Grace Event Management offers personalized and customized consultative and planning services by taking your ideas and vision and translating them into a vivid reality. We look to make the process as simple and seamless as possible while providing you with comfort in knowing that your event will be meticulously planned and flawlessly executed, even down to the finest of details. We strive to add that special touch, the extra bling, that spark and flair to your next event to make it uniquely yours.

With over ten years of management experience while planning numerous events, Amazing Grace Event Management has the knowledge and experience needed to plan a successful event. We are professional members of ISES - The International Special Events Society and the Greater Triangle Local Chapter in Raleigh, NC.

Contact us today for a complimentary consultation so that we may determine how we can work together to make your next event a memorable experience and unparalleled success!

Wedding souvenier
Table setting

13 Reviews for Amazing Grace Event Management

• The beginning of us! Jackie

Jackie · Married on 09/20/2015

I / We are so happy we decided to go with a planner. We were even more excited that we choose AMGM. Rhonda made sure I was completely at ease. From the day we booked her, until the moment I walked down the isle, She was truly amazing. Everything went smoothly, from out small fires, to making sure everyone was in place, everyone on time, and everything executed they way it was planned. I could NOT have made my day flow as it did, with out her and her team. I was able to focus on my wedding day with no worries. Thanks to Amazing Grace Management, we was able to enjoy our big day.

Nicole · Married on 09/06/2015

Soon after I was engaged, my fiancé and I decided to host our wedding in my hometown of Raleigh, NC. I knew it would be challenging to plan a wedding from hundreds of miles away, but I was optimistic that with a little help we could pull off a nice celebration with our family and friends. I was in the market for a wedding planner when the venue manager at my reception location recommended that I give Rhonda a call…and boy am I glad I did! I knew from our very first conversation that I would love working with her. Throughout the planning process, she was my calm and steady voice of reason. As details and logistics grew increasingly complicated, she stayed by my side attending planning meetings and conference calls to ensure that my wishes were being executed by the vendors as requested. She also helped me keep track of loose ends that I would soon forget about in the flurry of parties, guest list adjustments and work assignments.

The week before our wedding, it was extremely comforting to have someone in town taking care of things on my behalf until I arrived. When I got to town, there were minimal things left for me to do, so I was able to relax and enjoy some much appreciated down time with our guests. Rhonda remained engaged and accessible throughout our wedding weekend. Once I introduced her to everyone, our wedding party, guests and vendors alike all complimented her warm personality, professionalism and attention to detail. From that point on, it was official…Rhonda and her team were a hit!

If you are in the market for a wedding planner, I highly recommend Rhonda and her team at Amazing Grace Events. Hiring her was one of the best investments I made in the celebration of our big day.

Amanda · Married on 10/28/2012

I own a serving and bartending company and Rhonda hired my company to assist in a wedding. She was so excellent to work with, she made sure that the bride and groom were top priority. Our night ran so smoothly because we were on the same wave when it comes to pleasing the client. Amazing Grace Event Planning is the best!

Amazing Grace Event Management FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 850.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,200.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• ELIZABETH ASHLEY & CO.
    ELIZABETH ASHLEY & CO. Wedding Photographers

Some coordinators are well, just focused on decor and their specific duties. Rhonda, I must say was completely focused on the client and everyone involved. She was everywhere we needed her and I must say the most kind I've seen in a while. She came baring gifts!! She walked in the brides room with a care package of water, muffins and other snacks. JUST WHAT WE NEEDED!!! She understands the importance of every moment of the day and takes on challenges one at a time and properly! I can't wait to work with her again and again and again. I plan to refer her to all my brides in the future. As a wedding photographer, she stood out in a GOOD way!

• DJ Mass Appeal
    DJ Mass Appeal Wedding DJs

Amazing Grace Event Management is an EXCELLENT choice for your event needs. Working with them, as a vendor, make the night go as smooth as silk with our client both EXTREMELY satisfied with our work and the details to make their event spectacular!

• The Perfect Plan Event & Concierge Service
    The Perfect Plan Event & Concierge Service Wedding Planners

Indeed, a true professional!

• Raleigh, NC 27614 See on map