Raleigh, NC 27699 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About DJ Mass Appeal

I grew up listening to old school (by current standards) music that my mom and dad listened to; Marvin Gaye, Stevie Wonder and other various Soul artist. I had an old Fisher Price record player when I was younger. I remember being fascinated with the sound of the DJ scratch and would destroy my Disney records while trying to mimic what I heard on the radio.

While in grade schools I was introduced to Hip-Hop, Neo-Soul, Rap, and R&B. Years later while in college I ventured out to explore many other genres of music and added thousands of songs to my collection. 50,000 songs later I’ve decided to share my love of music with everyone!

Follow DJ Mass Appeal on

02740ds0790

38 Reviews for DJ Mass Appeal

Michelle Karanja · Married on 07/27/2019

The Calboreanu’s

We are so grateful to have had you DJ at our wedding. Thank you for being so flexible and accommodating to both our cultures and keeping everyone on the dance floor. We had such a blast and everyone can’t stop talking about how the music was on point.

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 07/13/2019

Awesome and Accommodating!

Brian was so amazing to work with from the start! From sitting down to go through the preparation of the evening of events to always responding to my questions (and requests) along the journey of planning a wedding, he was great! I wasn't too familiar with the various music I wanted, so he gave his input and provided feedback based on what I was asking. He even cut a few songs so my bridal party could be introduced to at the reception with bits of two songs (where they added a dance of course).

Since our wedding, I've gotten so many compliments on the music and the "vibe" that Brian used to host our guests. We are a crowd that loves to be sentimental during the special dances, but also break it down on the dance floor as the night went on - Brian took requests and followed the genre's that we discussed prior to the wedding, and then chose songs that would be best suited for east moment of our reception.

Overall, I'm grateful that I connected with DJ Mass Appeal and you will not be disappointed for choosing him as your wedding DJ!

Sent on 08/18/2019

Karen Sheffield · Married on 06/22/2019

Fantastic!

DJ Mass Appeal was amazing! My guests raved about him after the wedding was over. He kept the party going and everyone had fun. He was responsive, professional, and flexible! He was a pleasure to work with and made my wedding reception a complete success! I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/26/2019

DJ Mass Appeal Pricing

DJ Mass Appeal Price Rates

DJ Mass Appeal FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 250.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Top 40

• ELIZABETH ASHLEY & CO.
    ELIZABETH ASHLEY & CO. Wedding Photographers

Totally the BEST DJ in this area. Totally professional and puts his heart in it. I refer DJ MASS APPEAL to all my clients and they have all been pleased. I will continue to refer him just to hear some of my favorites while I work! GREAT dude!

• Amazing Grace Event Management
    Amazing Grace Event Management Wedding Planners

DJ Mass Appeal knows how to get a party started and keeps the audience fully engagedHis personality matches his enthusiasm for music. He is APPEALing and will make sure the party is entertained!

• In His Image Photography
    In His Image Photography Wedding Photographers

DJ Mass Appeal is by far one of the best DJs you'll find in North Carolina. I thoroughly enjoyed working with him during a NYE wedding reception. He kept the dance floor moving! I in turn capture some amazing photographs as a result. DJ Mass Appeal, enough said!

• Raleigh, NC, 27699 See on map