Discoboxx

Raleigh, NC View map Visit website
$1,495 Most Popular Price

$1,495 Most Popular Price

Discoboxx is a wedding DJ company founded by Ralph Bracamonte in 2022. The goal was to bring a more stylish and tasteful approach to weddings and events in North Carolina. Having spent 10 years building renowned DJ collectives in Los Angeles, couples seeking an alternative to the traditional wedding DJ will love Discoboxx's style. Whether it be a classic hit with a fresh twist, a house banger, or a modern hit, Discoboxx covers a broad range of musical genres, tailoring their choices to your tastes.

Creating the right vibe is paramount at Discoboxx events, and they will throw down the best dance party that you and your guests have ever attended. Their pièce de résistance is a custom-built wooden Discoboxx with turntables and a vinyl crate. It fits in anywhere, from rustic venues to high-end ballrooms and will complement any designers vision. If your looking to create memories on the dancefloor that will last a lifetime, and don't want a "typical wedding DJ", connect with Discoboxx today to learn more about their services.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$995

What is included in the starting price?

MC
Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,495

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$400

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
MC
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Uplighting
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Dellentash
    Amanda D. Married on 08/12/2022

DJ Ralph was the BEST!

Ralph went above & beyond at our wedding to play all of our must have music and per my request playing tons of Taylor Swift throughout the night, even ended played the Cruel Summer bridge (IYKYK)! He kept the energy high, everyone had so much fun and not a single person was off the dance floor. He meet with me the week before the wedding and spent an hour making sure I understood the flow and helped me visual our big day! I am so thankful we go to to work with him, he made our night truly come together!

Discoboxx's reply:

Amanda! Thank you for the sweet review 🤗 We had so much fun DJing for you and Elliot. You were such a fun and beautiful bride and we loved partying with you and your friends. Wish we could have kept it going foreeeeeeever! ✨✨✨
  • Rachel
    Rachel R. Married on 08/11/2022

DJ Ralph was excellent!

Ralph DJ'd our wedding in August 2022, and was awesome to work with! We met with him a few times prior to our day so he could get a sense of the vibe we were looking. I think he absolutely nailed it, kept the party going, was an excellent MC without "hogging the mic". Would definitely recommend booking him for your big day!

He very much understood the mood we were going for, had
    Kimberly G. Married on 07/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Ralph is the man!! He had the energy in the building through the roof through the entire day/night

Ralph is absolutely the best DJ I’ve ever had the experience to work with..he killed it with song choices..he made us feel confident when we were choosing our walk out song/first dance ect..we had a couple funny moments that we wanted to do but we were a little unsure..Ralph reassured us he had our back and would make sure the energy matched the moment..and he did that and more…my biggest advice when booking him is to let him do his thing!! He knows how to throw one heck of a party..all of the guests left talking about him and how high the energy in the room was…truly he could not have done a better job..When we talked before the wedding we told him that all we cared about was partying hard and keeping the energy high, we gave him free reign on song choices and it was the best decision we could have made..after working with Ralph I am confident he could fit anybodys taste, and play more reserved music if you desired..however we chose to party hard!! (Seen in photos) if we could give him 10 stars we would..thank you Ralph for being such a special part of a night we will never forget!!! If you want the dance floor packed all night Ralph is your man!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Ralph Bracamonte
Ralph Bracamonte
Founder

I started in 2012 in Los Angeles where I helped grow two of the biggest wedding DJ companies. I've been lucky enough to DJ over 400 weddings for various clients, friends, and family. I DJ'd the televised wedding of Tamara Barney (The Real Housewives of OC) and the Beverly Hills wedding of Jason Bentley (KCRW). I've also done events for the Dodgers, Lakers, NFL, Netflix, and Adidas to name a few. What I've come to learn is that people want an experience that looks, sounds, and feels authentic, and unfortunately that's where I think most wedding DJs out there fall short.

3734 Jamestown circle Raleigh, NC, 27609

10:00 am - 10:00 pm
Location of (Discoboxx)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding