Miller Place Inn

Miller Place, NY View map Visit website
$12k - $15k For 100 Guests

$12k - $15k For 100 Guests

The Miller Place Inn is an elegant, historical venue located on Long Island in New York. We only ever host one wedding at a time so you'll have our entire venue at your service on your big day! We are passionate about hosting weddings. Our team provides individualized attention every step of the way to every couple, ensuring a one-of-a-kind event.

About Us

Originally a barn, the Miller Place Inn opened as an inn and restaurant in 1929, serving the Long Island area. Today, the Miller Place Inn has been transformed into a modern wedding venue but maintains its historical charm.

As a family owned and operated business, we make a point of treating everyone who hosts an event with us like an extension of our family. Our mother taught us everything we know about dedication, love, cooking, and caring for others. We grew up working with her in her catering business. Although we have since lost our mom, we run our venue every day with her values in mind.

Facilities and Capacity

The Miller Place Inn's architecture creates a refined setting suited to a myriad of wedding themes. This elevated ambience is evident throughout the spaces, such as the Victorian-style Regina Room. Here, guests can dine and dance under the sparkle of the large chandelier. In the Garden Room, the space is flooded with natural light and the lofty ceilings greet couples and their guests with a sense of stately splendor. It overlooks the garden, which guests can enjoy during the event. Couples may also choose to host their festivities outdoors in this whimsical landscaped escape. This picturesque place offers an ideal backdrop for wedding photos and family portraits.

We are a full-service wedding venue. We're here to help you plan your wedding from start to finish. We have connections with some of the most trustworthy and talented vendors on Long Island. During your event, a maitre d’ will help to direct guests and ensure the soiree goes smoothly. Meanwhile, a bridal attendant will be at your service throughout the night.

We are also pet friendly! We encourage you to bring your favorite furr-Babies to your wedding ceremony!

Cuisine

Our in-house chef is able to design menus for a range of tastes. Our team takes pride in their culinary offerings with homemade dishes, prepared onsite. Catering includes specialty stations like a carving bar and artisan displays and dinners can be complemented with bar and beverages services. To complete the meal, our chefs can craft an array of desserts for a sweet touch to the dining experience.

• Woman-owned

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$1,500

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$1,000

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Dessert
Server(s)
Wedding Cake

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$5

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)

Banquet Hall
Barn
Garden
Historic Building

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Clean Up
Pet Friendly
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Cocktail Reception
Dessert
French Service
Hors d'oeuvres
Plated
Server(s)
Stations

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
Liquor License
Open Bar
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Chairs
Dance Floor
Lighting
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Valet
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

May
June
July
August
September
October

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
March

• Brittni
    Brittni M. Married on 10/23/2021

Best night of our lives

I can't recommend this place enough. I absolutely had the best wedding, it was everything I imagined and more. Donna and Courtney are the best, they are so attentive and easy to communicate with. They are able to bring my vision to life.

I love that the cocktail room is very large and has enough seating for every guest, to me that is a huge plus. The food was delicious, all my guest raved about it. The chef even came out after giving out seconds. I hate going to weddings and not being able to sit with my food. The drinks were delicious and they were able to even serve my favorite martini, espresso!

My band was able to fit comfortably in the room with 150 guest. The reception room is beautiful with the chandelier and marble dance floor!

Once I have my photos I will add some!
  • Victoria
    Victoria Married on 06/12/2021

I wish I could give more than 5 stars!

I honestly don’t know where to begin. I cannot say enough about the Miller Place Inn! Planning and organizing a wedding is never easy, let alone throwing a pandemic into the mix. We had to postpone our wedding three times, and through it all, the entire staff at the Miller Place Inn was there for us. From day one they welcomed us in as if we were family. My husband and I couldn’t have been in better hands! From the moment we met Donna and Courtney, we felt an immediate connection as if we’d known them for years. Through the pandemic, they reached out to us and were transparent every step of the way! They eased every bit of anxiety we had and made what is easily the most stressful situation completely stress free for us. We were finally able to have our wedding this past Saturday, and it was everything we could’ve hoped for! The food was INCREDIBLE! The entire staff was attentive, caring and honestly a complete blast to be around! They exceeded every expectation we had and we are so grateful to each and every one of them! If you’re looking for a venue for anything from weddings to birthday parties, you NEED to visit the Miller Place Inn! It was hands down one of the absolute best experiences of our lives. Other venues we visited seemed to just see us as dollar signs. The MPI was the complete opposite! They genuinely cared about us and what we wanted and how we felt. Not once did we ever feel unheard or dismissed. Donna is easily the most kindhearted human being I have come across throughout this whole process and I am beyond thankful to have had her in my corner through it all. She is an absolute gem! Courtney was fabulous! She shared in our excitement and even gave me so many tips and advice throughout the last year and we are so thankful for that! Thank you so much MPI for making our day unforgettable! I would highly recommend having your next event at the MPI, you won’t regret it!
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 10/18/2020

Wedding 10/20/19

Almost a year later literally to the date and I am writing another review to “extended family” the MPI family are amazing people I wrote a review a year ago but feel another one is warranted. The Regina family went above and beyond to make my wedding the most magical day ever with fair pricing, amazing food but most importantly being people who actually CARE which is very hard to find. Any questions or concerns Donna was their as if she was a second Mom during the entire process. I met and called probably to many times cause of the worry wart I was and she was always there to reassure and help with whatever she could. Hands down the most loving business people I have ever met. I look forward to many more parties that I will be able to host at the MPI for whatever reason I can find. 100 percent recommend this venue and family if you want the most personable experience and to not just be another customer. I can honestly say we love the Regina family and all they had to offer us and hope to see them in the near future when I can find a reason to throw a party!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

195 N Country Rd Miller Place, NY, 11764
6319287624
Location of (Miller Place Inn)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding