75-230
Venue Setting

About The Miller Place Inn

One Wedding at a time <3

Special Pricing for Select 2018 Dates

Miller Place is one of the great "finds" of Long Island -- The Miller Place Inn. Built in the 18th Century in a quiet setting of beautiful Garden and gazebo. The Miller Place Inn is an elegant reminder of a more refined, genteel life style once enjoyed by the elite of Long Island. A feeling of gracious hospitality awaits you in this grand French Country manner. For over two decades The Miller Place Inn has been family owned & operated.

Your Maitre D' will greet you at the front door with champagne and strawberries and escort you to your luxurious bridal suite. After cocktails, the party continues in the Victorian style Banquet Room with a capacity of up to 230 guests. One immediately notes the spaciousness of the oversized dance floor. A fabulous dinner awaits your guests. The Miller Place Inn's Chef will custom design a menu to please even the most demanding palate.

Categories: Wedding Venue

Regions serviced: Long Island

Follow The Miller Place Inn on

31 Reviews for The Miller Place Inn

User Photos
todo alt text
todo alt text
Indoor (2)
All Inclusive Packages (2)
Clean Up (2)
Signature Drink (1)
Barware (1)
Parking (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)

When I first saw this venue online, I immediately fell in love. The site was beautiful, it was well maintained and I just wanted to have my wedding here. When we stopped at the site on a random Sunday afternoon, they welcomed us in, and made us feel like part of the family, we were sold.

Everything communication was promptly answered, I never felt like I was annoying them with my questions. They worked around my need to reschedule our food tasting, and made every effort to make everything look just as I had imagined.

My wedding day did not disappoint. We were greeted with champagne when we first arrived for photographs. The lovely scenery was taken advantage of for photographs with our family and bridal party. Our bridal attendant was top notch in making sure everything was taken care of that we needed. The entire evening and event ran smoothly and I have heard from many people how great of a time they had. Definitely recommend strongly!

Profile Picture Mindy, 11/3/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, All Inclusive Packages, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Indoor, Wheelchair Access, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s)

The Miller Place Inn has to be the best kept secret on Long Island. When I first saw this venue online, I immediately fell in love. When we met with Donna, we realized this was the place for us. Quaint, romantic, family-owned and one wedding at a time. You truly feel like royalty on your wedding day. They also work with you! No wedding-factory here. You can personalize everything about your day. Better yet--guests receive a FULL PLATE of food. We were married nearly 3 months ago, and our friends and family are still raving about it.

I have to say the morning of our wedding was HECTIC, and as soon as we arrived at the venue, I felt my stress melt away. Our maître d, Brandon, was absolutely EVERYWHERE. He even offered to hold my mom's purse while our DJ introduced her. You don't get that kind of service anywhere else.

Profile Picture Alaina, 10/20/17, 3 Reviews