Upper Marlboro, MD 20774 Map · Phone number

About THE GUAVA COMPANY

The Guava Company brings flavor and a fresh attitude to your event. We take pride in providing our clients locally-grown products and uncompromising quality.

We provide full-service catering, event planning, and event management services in the Washington, D.C., Maryland, and Virgina for corporate entertaining, galas, fund-raisers, wedding receptions, Shirini, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, Pagosha, Sangeet, and all social events. Business breakfasts & luncheons are executed flawlessly by our exemplary staff.

We have Event Coordinators, Servers, Culinary Assistants, and Bartenders available to serve at your event! Our company is staffed to provide services for all social events - from an intimate party of 2 to a raucous celebration of 1,000 guests!

We offer quick and easy catering services to the Downtown D.C. Area - Business Breakfasts, Corporate Luncheons, After Hours Cocktail Receptions, and Dinners.

The Guava Company specializes in Caribbean and American fare. But we have experience offering Southern, Asian, Italian, Vegetarian, Vegan, and Indian Cuisines to our clients.?

?So, when you are ready for an extraordinary dining experience at your next event, we would welcome the opportunity to exceed your expectations.

f8a28fa41301579a 1398787562493 1
f8a28fa41301579a 1398787562493 1

2 Reviews for THE GUAVA COMPANY

Hyacinth · event on 04/27/2014

The food from the Guava Company was simply put...delicious...The meats were very tender and flavorful and the side offerings were very tasty...can't wait to experience another event catered by The Guava Company..

Sent on 05/03/2014

Jerome · Married on 08/18/2011

Stacy and the Guava Co. staff were excellent and paid attention to every detail for our event. Stacy was ALWAYS a phone call away whenever we had questions. She walked us through EVERYTHING in the wedding planning process, was very patient, and was there through the whole process in order to make this event memorable. The vendors they recommended were all very professional, and made me feel like I had nothing to worry about on our day. Guess what- we didn't worry about a thing because everything was PERFECT! She and her staff put my mind at ease on our wedding day so I literally didn't have a THING to worry about. I have recommended the Guava Co. to all of my friends, family, and colleagues since our special day and all of them have raved about the Guava Co. team. Stacy and her team were so great during our wedding that I have used her for all of my dinner parties and special occasion events. I recently used the Guava Co. team for my wife's birthday last month. HIGHLY recommended!

Sent on 05/10/2014

THE GUAVA COMPANY FAQ

• What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Asian, Caribbean, Indian, Italian, Latin American, Mediterranean, Mexican, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, No Pork, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor

• Upper Marlboro, 20774 See on map