3930 McKinney Avenue Unit 504, Dallas, TX 75204 Map · Phone number

About The Gallery, An Event Boutique

We have been creating and designing chic weddings long before we said our own "I-do's." Lucy, Jessica and Silvia believe that weddings should be brilliantly planned and passionately celebrated. Much like the first bride we ever worked with as described above, we believe that a well orchestrated wedding should reflect the personality and individuality of the couple.

We realize that planning a wedding from engagement to honeymoon farewell is not everyone's cup of tea. From the dizzy high of the proposal, the wedding planning process is a whirlwind of choosing, chasing, picking, prodding, deciding, designing, tasting, trying, smelling, listening and telling - whew! That just sounds exhausting, yet we love it and that's what we are here to help you with.

The Gallery, An Event Boutique - highly customized, completely individualized and uniquely tailored just for you!

To get together for a chat or just discuss your wedding ideas with us, please contact one of the girls at The Gallery.

899636173495d4ac 1271277083244 80658
Recessional
899636173495d4ac 1271277083244 80658

8 Reviews for The Gallery, An Event Boutique

Jennifer · Married on 09/24/2011

Lucy was the coordinator at a wedding last week that my husband and I DJ/MC'd, and we were so impressed with Lucy's skillful professionalism during the reception. We have been DJing weddings for 10 years, and we can honestly tell you that great coordinators are truly far and few between. Lucy quietly communicated with us throughout the entire reception and kept us apprised of all of the changes happening, while still giving us creative control of the music and entertainment. Amazing! Everything flowed flawlessly, though we knew behind the scenes that things kept being changed around, the guests and wedding party enjoyed themselves without noticing a thing. All the while, Lucy kept a smile on her face as she deftly moved around the room keeping everything on pace. We were completely impressed and so happy to have someone help make our job easier. We will definitely be recommending Lucy to our future brides.

Sent on 10/05/2011

The Gallery, An Event Boutique's reply:

Thank you Jennifer, such kind words. You and Jeff were great to work with and I truly look forward to the opportunity of working with you again.

Patrick · Married on 09/24/2011

We worked with Lucy at a recent wedding that we were filming. As videographers, it is important to us that we do not miss a detail during the couple's special day. Lucy and her assistants made sure this was possible. From before the wedding, they kept us informed of the schedule of events as well as answering any questions we had. The wedding was wonderful and a great time was had by all. It was a pleasure to work with The Gallery and I look forward to working with them again.

Sent on 10/10/2011

The Gallery, An Event Boutique's reply:

Thank you Patrick. You guys were great. Thanks for making my job a lot easier :). I look forward to working with you again and can't wait to see their final video.

Paula · Married on 05/15/2010

Working with The Gallery Events was the best decision I made to help plan my business launch party. They thought of every single detail, even the details that never crossed my mind. They are extremely organized, thoughtful, knowledgeable, detail-oriented, and most important, patient. Lucy & Jessica handled every request and change with ease and we got exactly what we wanted! My launch party was a success thanks to The Gallery Events!
    Paula K. - Dallas, TX

Sent on 05/19/2010

The Gallery, An Event Boutique FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly

• The Mamones
    The Mamones Wedding Photographers

Although they are the new kid on the block in Dallas, The Gallery, An Event Boutique is a talented and experienced team of professionals ready to help your wedding or event be all that you dreamed it could be and more. Jess and Lucy's creativity, dedication and organization in combination with their positive demeanor ensure your total satisfaction.

• 3930 McKinney Avenue, Unit 504 Dallas, 75204 See on map