Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

25 Reviews for The Finishing Touch

I had the pleasure to work with Amy. She was amazing! I hired for my bridal shower in addition to my wedding. I am so happy I went with The Finishing Touch for both events. They both had comments of the best shower and wedding anyone has ever been to. Amy was very attentive to my details that I wanted followed through. The day went so fast so i can't wait until i see photos so i can relive how the evening looked. Thank you Amy for everything!!!

Profile Picture Nanci, 9/29/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Working with TFT was AMAZING! They know exactly how to take your dream wedding and make it come true. They are true professionals. Thank you so much for all your hard work - Love Rafaela

Profile Picture Rafaela, 9/8/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
4.7

We used The Finishing Touch for our wedding on June 23rd, 2012. I was in a crunch for time and needed escort cards, table names and programs ASAP. The girls at The Finishing Touch worked with me and were on top of everything. The final product was amazing and we are still getting compliments!! I would recommend The Finishing Touch to anyone who is looking for something unique and one of a kind.

Profile Picture Sasha, 6/23/12, 1 Review