Petite Planning Company

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Package Price

Petite Planning Company is a wedding and special event planning company operating out of Jersey City, New Jersey. Owner and lead planner Amanda Adsit is passionate about creating unforgettable experiences for her cherished clients. With endless creativity and attention to detail, she works collaboratively with couples, orchestrating celebrations that honor their one-of-a-kind love stories.

To ensure a fully tailored experience for every client, Petite Planning Company offers a wide range of services to choose from. Packages available include varying levels of service, from partial and full-service planning to day-of coordination. Your planner will be on hand to provide assistance every step of the way, from budget planning to vendor selection to timeline management.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,200

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$125

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Destination
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Alison P. Married on 07/08/2022

Must Have Vendor!

When I started planning my wedding I was on the fence about hiring a day of coordinator, as my venue provided a team as well. Needless to say, I am SO happy that I did! Amanda and her team at Petite Planning Co. were the perfect fit! Her and Veronica were there to make sure everything went as planned on our big day. Amanda creates a very detailed timeline, and coordinated with all vendors to make sure our day was seamless from start to finish! They did an amazing job putting up and breaking down my chuppah, repurposing florals from the ceremony to the reception, and packing up the bridal suite/my car at the end of the night. I did not have a single worry the whole day, as I knew Amanda and Veronica had it covered. Knowing this, I was truly able to enjoy my wedding and soak in every moment. Not only was Amanda extremely helpful and attentive on our wedding day, she also provided me support and advice leading up to it. Overall, we would recommend Amanda and her team to anyone looking for a wedding planner! You will not be disappointed!
  • Mara
    Mara C. Married on 06/18/2022

Amazing team and experience

Donna and the entire team at Petite Planning Company helped make my wedding flawless. Their communication was fantastic and kept everything running smoothly and stepping in to help wherever needed. I’m sure there are things that I didn’t have to think about because the team was there! From dealing with vendors to holding my flowers as I walked to take pictures, having them at my wedding was invaluable. Thank you all for helping give my husband and I a perfect wedding day!
    Nadia K. Married on 06/04/2022

Invaluable!

Hiring Petite Planning Company was the best decision we made for our wedding. Amanda took so much stress off of us as she worked seamlessly in the background with all of our vendors so that we could take a step back in the planning the month leading up to our wedding day. Peptic Planning Company coordinated all the site activities the day of, ensured all our details were in place, and executed the full day plan perfectly.

We were the first wedding to take place at our venue and it therefore did not have all the infrastructure needed to support a wedding. In response to our situation, Amanda was incredibly thorough during her site visit and continuously brought solutions to the table as new challenges popped up during the venue preparation process. Her and her team were the best problem solvers for us. We so appreciated the level of care and responsiveness we received.

With Amanda and Donna as our wedding coordinating team, we were genuinely able to be fully present on our wedding day. We had the most beautiful, fun, and memorable day that we are sure would not have been possible without Petite Planning Company. Don’t hesitate, book this team now!
  • illustration stars

Team

Amanda Adsit
Amanda Adsit
Lead Planner & Owner

For 5 foot tall Amanda, a wedding planning career was not the original plan. With degrees in Finance and Marketing, Amanda spent 7 years working for an investment bank in NYC. All day long, she coordinated teams internally and externally, working toward closing major aquisition deals. Long hours were put in for something that was ultimately not very fufilling.

However, through planning her own wedding, Amanda realized that wedding coordination was exactly the same as her banking job - ensuring all parties are on the same page and working together. However, the end goal was creating the most beautiful day for a couple. It sparked a passion in her and she turned her attention from rallying bankers to rallying vendors and putting her effort into curating the perfect day for her clients

366 New York Avenue, Unit 1 Jersey City, NJ, 07307
9082087931
Location of (Petite Planning Company)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding