Wedding By Rosanny

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,500 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,500 Package Price

Based in Kearny, New Jersey, Wedding By Rosanny is a wedding planning business. This company brings a stylish approach to the table, offering event solutions that are tailored to soon-to-be-wed couples. At Wedding By Rosanny, their passion is the creation of a perfect event.

Wedding By Rosanny believes in putting exceptional service and attention to detail at the forefront. Using this as the key to pulling off a spectacular event. Wedding By Rosanny wants their clients to enjoy a beautiful celebration full of joy and without stress. There is a selection of packages available for managing weddings. These range from day-of coordination to full-service planning and event design. With Wedding By Rosanny, couples can sit back and enjoy the journey to being wed while this expert team creates an experience of a lifetime.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$900

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Anneliese Zimmermann
    Anneliese Zimmermann Getting married on 11/06/2022

Our Perfect Wedding Day!

I don't even know where to begin to express how grateful my now-husband and I are that Rosanny was able to help us plan THE BEST DAY OF OUR LIVES! From beginning to end, we had a wonderful occasion that surpassed all of our wedding needs. My husband and I lived in Virginia and hired Rosanny and her team. Because we were planning a wedding in a different state and I had anxiety with all the planning and COVID restrictions, it was a lot for me to be impulsive and let go of control! Rosanny took what was a very stressful situation for me (planning a wedding in a city that I had never been to before and didn't know the first thing about) and turned it into an easy peasy, smooth as silk event where all I had to do was answer a few questions, and she took care of the rest! She will listen to you and your dream and work effortlessly to make sure you get just that.
    Christine A. Married on 07/16/2022

Hardworking!

Rosanny is so hardworking and will go above & beyond to ensure your wedding dream becomes a reality!
    Marisa D. Married on 06/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We love Wedding By Rosanny!

You will not regret working with Rosanny!! We reached out to her along with several other planners a few months before our wedding after realizing there was just too much to handle day-of without help. From our very first conversation, I knew she was the one I could trust to make our vision a reality. Along the way, Rosanny dealt with every single issue that popped up without question and helped keep me and my husband calm and confident whenever we started to panic. She exceeded our expectations from the moment we hired her. Rosanny is not only incredibly kind, but incredibly good at what she does! On the day of or wedding, she and her teammate, Nina, went above and beyond to set up our venue, work with our vendors, and make us and our families feel special. We are so happy we found her and forever grateful for her contributions to our wedding!!
  • illustration stars

Wedding By Rosanny 1
Exclusive

Kearny, New Jersey 07032 Kearny, NJ, 07032
+1(201)-772-9107
Location of (Wedding By Rosanny)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding