525 Kearny Ave., Kearny, NJ 07032 Map · Phone number

About Le Boutique Divine

Le Boutique Divine is a Full Service Event Planning and Rental Center.

Located in the lovely city of Kearny, NJ and currently serving the tri-state area

We are a group of professionals offering a range of services to help our clients have peace of mind before, during and after the event. Among our services:

Full Planning ---Day of the event ---Partial Planning

Having all of the services in one location; we save our clients, money and time. We do all the traveling, the calling and the negotiation; so our clients won't have to. We count with an array of preferred vendors, which are professionals at what they do; including: photographers, videographers, florist, hair stylists, make-up artists, dress designer, DJ (music, entertainment), MC, lighting specialist and much more! You name it, we have it; ALL IN HOUSE!

With our array of rental items, you don't need to worry about your venue having the colors you need in linen, or the decorations you have always dreamed of; because we have that, too.

Give us a call at 973-855-0962 or 862-220-0875 to talk about your needs; lets make an appointment and have fun designing your event.

Follow us on Instragram @leboutiquedivine and like us on Facebook at http: www.facebook.com/leboutique.divine to view some of our latest work.

Also, visit our website at: www.leboutiquedivine.com to learn even more about us.

Follow Le Boutique Divine on

0db6b225917bbc89 1512852983734 dsc8403

5 Reviews for Le Boutique Divine

• W

Wanda · Married on 05/17/2014

Le Boutique Divine was the best choice I made. She is so professional, she had everything under control, her staff is very nice. I was the calmest bride ever, and that was thanks to her, I did not have anything to think about or be worry.. I recommend her service a 100%. Love you and thanks again

Sent on 06/01/2014

jahayra · Married on 04/25/2014

I love working with Ana, she was fantastic! She decorated my venue more beautiful then I imagined. I would definitely work with her again in the future and recommend La Boutique Divine to everyone.

Sent on 06/12/2014
  • User4296019 · event on 11/30/2013

Le Boutique Divine did a fantastic job for my quinceañera. Wonderful service throughout the planning process and a wonderful event. The guests were fascinated with the decorations and how the party turned out. I will definitely be recommending them to all of my friends.

Sent on 08/03/2014

Le Boutique Divine FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Beyond Linen Rentals
    Beyond Linen Rentals Wedding Rentals

Absolutely love Ana, She is amazing, talented and professional!

• De Paula Photography
    De Paula Photography Wedding Photographers

What can I say about Le Boutique Divine! I've never met a wedding planner with such desire to bring a bride's vision to life. As a photographer, I've heard brides complain about this when dealing with other planners; never with Le Boutique Divine. 'They went above and beyond' has been the recurring phrase I've heard in many receptions. This team is amazing when it comes to highlighting the details that are deeply important to the couples. There are many planners in the business but I guarantee you'll never regret trusting your wedding to Le Boutique Divine!

• 525 Kearny Ave. Kearny, 07032 See on map