This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

Attributes highlighted by couples

Event Coordination
Guest Management
Understanding the Couple's Vision
Stress-free planning

On WeddingWire since 2023

Dear Party Planner - Your dedicated partner for creating unforgettable weddings and milestone events. Based in Hoboken, New Jersey, we have a passion for making your special day stress-free, allowing you to fully immerse yourself in the festivities, not just in Hoboken but also in the NJ, NY, PA, and CT areas.

From the sweetest cakes to the most sophisticated invitations, lively DJs, and event decor, your celebration will be a feast for the ears, eyes, and taste buds. Our comprehensive services encompass wedding planning, event coordination, creative wedding design, and destination wedding expertise.

Our team takes care of every detail when planning any event, whether it's a birthday celebration, wedding, shower, or a weekend getaway with friends. We've already thought of everything, including offerings like floral arrangements, menu planning, festive brunches, and table settings in our packages.

For weddings, our specialization lies in day-of coordination, ensuring that every final detail is flawlessly executed for a seamless experience. With Dear Party Planner by your side, your celebration will be a beautiful masterpiece.

Embark on the exciting journey of bringing your next event to life with the skilled and dedicated team at Dear Party Planner.

Services Offered:

• Wedding Planning
  • Event Coordination
  • Design & Decor
  • Vendor Coordination
  • Budget Optimization

• Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Non-Religious

1 Review
Caryn
Caryn M. Sent on 11/13/2023

Amazing Day-Of Coordinator!

I planned my wedding myself, but a few weeks before hand I decided that a day of coordinator might be a good idea. Best choice I made for my wedding by far!

Suzanne had some great last-minute ideas I hadn't thought of. She also set everything up and chased down the officiant, DJ and baker, none of whom had showed up 30 minutes before the ceremony.

She worked with the venue and other vendors to make my day absolutely seamless. All I had to was make eye contact and she was there to help with whatever I needed. She was bubbly, friendly and engaged the whole night (unlike my photographer who spent the whole time on his phone looking bored).

I was able to enjoy my night and when I picked up the boxes of decor from the venue the next day, everything was packed up beautifully. Perhaps the most convincing thing I can say is that my husband, who was oblivious to almost everything specifically noted that she was a critical addition to the evening.

Can't recommend Dear Party Planner highly enough!
illustration stars