The Exotic Green Garden

31364 Via Colinas suite 103, Thousand Oaks, CA 91362 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About The Exotic Green Garden

The Exotic Green Garden is a full service, wholesale florist specializing in weddings and events. We provide everything needed to create the perfect atmosphere for your special day. From bouquets to centerpieces,rental arches or chuppahs, flower girl baskets to toasting glasses, we have it all. Our experienced design team pays attention to the smallest details to ensure only the best quality and service for your most memorable events.

Follow The Exotic Green Garden on

Dahlias, roses, calla lilies
Dahlias, roses, calla lilies
Stargazers, roses, lisianthus
Stargazers, roses, lisianthus
Calamigos Ranch, Malibu CA.
Calamigos Ranch, Malibu CA.
Camarillo Ranch House, Camarillo CA
Camarillo Ranch House, Camarillo CA
Fantasea Yachts, Marina Del Rey CA.
Fantasea Yachts, Marina Del Rey CA.
Knollwood Country Club, Granada Hills CA

The Exotic Green Garden 6
The Exotic Green Garden 7

Diana Vt · Married on 10/13/2018

Incredibly Professional and Flexible

Tiana was the best vendor! We had three excellent, efficient phone calls with her. We sent her photos of sample arrangements and she created a spreadsheet with the details of our order. It was incredibly easy to work with Tiana. ANd our flower arrangements turned out beautifully! She perfectly understood what we wanted and her staff executed everything perfectly. The birch chuppah was beautiful and they moved the arrangements from the corner of the chuppah to our sweetheart table. This was her suggestion - and I couldn't have been more pleased. Honestly, hire her!

• Victoria

Victoria Hamilton · Married on 09/21/2018

Beautiful garden at my wedding, super easy and helped me to execute the vision

Absolutely beautiful, our wedding was perfect and exactly what we wanted. The flowers were gorgeous, I never knew flowers to smell so wonderfully. The whole process was Soo easy with Tiana. I had an idea and she executed the vision, all stress was gone. One of the easiest parts of the wedding. Quality and professionalism. Highly recommend

Donna · Married on 10/13/2017

We were referred to Tiana and her team by Calamigos Ranch to coordinate and do our florals for our wedding. We could not be happier...from the start she put me at ease and I never for even one moment had to worry about anything. I loved her straight forward honesty and she is so down to earth...we just loved her. I took her advice on our flowers and they turned out absolutely perfect!!! The day of was amazing, everything was taken care of and we never had to worry about a thing. It really was the most beautiful wedding and we could not be happier. Thank you so much to Tiana and her girls, I could not imagine our wedding without them!!! THEY ARE THE BEST!!!

The Exotic Green Garden 8
    The Exotic Green Garden 9

The Exotic Green Garden Pricing

The Exotic Green Garden Price Rates

The Exotic Green Garden FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 55.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,200.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The Exotic Green Garden 1
    FREE $60 Wedding Accessory Kit
    Receive a free wedding accessory kit with any booked wedding. Includes garter, tossing garter, ringbearer pillow and guest sign in book. A $60 value!

• TOI Banquet Center
    TOI Banquet Center Banquet Halls

Tiana does a fabulous job. I have used her services for a couple of events for a corporate account and she has delivered every time. Her flower arrangements are always so fresh that they last forever. She is prompt and flexible to work with always concerned with making sure that the flowers are as close to what you want and that they are the best considering the room, the decor and the type of event. She is in my preferred vendor list.

• Pierre's Catering Company and Rentals, Inc.
    Pierre's Catering Company and Rentals, Inc. Wedding Caterers

Always willing to go beyond you must meet her and let her show you what she can do for you. I highly recommend Tianna she really is awesome!!!!!

• Michelle Lacson Photography
    Michelle Lacson Photography Wedding Photographers

Tiana at the Exotic Green Garden is amazing! Her flowers always look so beautiful and fresh. She is extremely sweet and professional, and every bride I have talked to has just raved about her work. As a photographer, she makes my job that much easier by putting together such amazing bouquets for me to photograph. You definitely will not be disappointed if you hire her!

• 31364 Via Colinas suite 103 Thousand Oaks, 91362 See on map