31364 Via Colinas suite 103, Thousand Oaks, CA 91362 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About The Exotic Green Garden

The Exotic Green Garden is a full service, wholesale florist specializing in weddings and events. We provide everything needed to create the perfect atmosphere for your special day. From bouquets to centerpieces,rental arches or chuppahs, flower girl baskets to toasting glasses, we have it all. Our experienced design team pays attention to the smallest details to ensure only the best quality and service for your most memorable events.

Follow The Exotic Green Garden on

Dahlias, roses, calla lilies
Dahlias, roses, calla lilies
Stargazers, roses, lisianthus
Stargazers, roses, lisianthus
Calamigos Ranch, Malibu CA.
Calamigos Ranch, Malibu CA.
Camarillo Ranch House, Camarillo CA
Camarillo Ranch House, Camarillo CA
Fantasea Yachts, Marina Del Rey CA.
Fantasea Yachts, Marina Del Rey CA.
Knollwood Country Club, Granada Hills CA

The Exotic Green Garden 7
  • Andrew

Andrew Krane · Married on 06/04/2019

Highly recommend

Tiana is the absolute best!!! She helped us come up with the absolute perfect floral plan and photo booth for our venue (The Oaks Room @ Calamigos Ranch) and executed it perfectly, I can't put in words how many people came up to us and commented on how amazing our ceremony and reception looked. She's a straight shooter and actually told us not to move forward with a couple of ideas we had that wouldn't have been visible at our venue, saving us a ton of money! Everybody should use Exotic Green Garden! If you're getting married at Calamigos Ranch she knows absolutely everything about it. I wish we could give more than 5 stars!

Sent on 05/02/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Heaton Kuczenski · Married on 04/27/2019

Beautiful work and great to work with!

Tiana did our wedding florals and absolutely blew us away with her professionalism, attention to detail and artistic eye. She really listened to what my vision was and executed it perfectly, and even gave me brilliant pointers on how to get the most look for my budget - demonstrating an honesty and generosity that is rare in the wedding industry these days. We received so many compliments from guests on our florals, and at the end of the night everyone was fighting for the chance to take home a centerpiece. I can't recommend Exotic Green Garden enough! (Photo credit: Christine Skari Photography)

Sent on 05/15/2019
    The Exotic Green Garden 8
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 02/23/2019

Hire Exotic Green Garden for EVERYTHING!

Literally, they can do everything! My husband and I were planning a destination wedding and anything we needed Tiana could provide (affordably!) and anything they couldn't we would be provided with great alternatives & recommendations. Tiana was responsive, flexible (with my ever changing mind), and is simply, a wonderful person. Whenever we would discuss options & budget, she would give me thoughtful & honest feedback. Exotic Green Garden was prompt & professional with the delivery, set up, (we rented chargers, chiavari chairs, centerpieces and table numbers) and breakdown. I was also able to get the bouquet of my dreams in February, something that all other florists told me was impossible. I can not recommend Exotic Green Garden enough!

Sent on 06/16/2019
    The Exotic Green Garden 9

The Exotic Green Garden Pricing

The Exotic Green Garden Price Rates

The Exotic Green Garden FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 55.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,200.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The Exotic Green Garden 1
    FREE $60 Wedding Accessory Kit
    Receive a free wedding accessory kit with any booked wedding. Includes garter, tossing garter, ringbearer pillow and guest sign in book. A $60 value!

• TOI Banquet Center
    TOI Banquet Center Banquet Halls

Tiana does a fabulous job. I have used her services for a couple of events for a corporate account and she has delivered every time. Her flower arrangements are always so fresh that they last forever. She is prompt and flexible to work with always concerned with making sure that the flowers are as close to what you want and that they are the best considering the room, the decor and the type of event. She is in my preferred vendor list.

• Pierre's Catering Company and Rentals, Inc.
    Pierre's Catering Company and Rentals, Inc. Wedding Caterers

Always willing to go beyond you must meet her and let her show you what she can do for you. I highly recommend Tianna she really is awesome!!!!!

• Michelle Lacson Photography
    Michelle Lacson Photography Wedding Photographers

Tiana at the Exotic Green Garden is amazing! Her flowers always look so beautiful and fresh. She is extremely sweet and professional, and every bride I have talked to has just raved about her work. As a photographer, she makes my job that much easier by putting together such amazing bouquets for me to photograph. You definitely will not be disappointed if you hire her!

• 31364 Via Colinas suite 103 Thousand Oaks, 91362 See on map