Closed business icon The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

19 Reviews for The Event Host

Reception (5)
To-Do Lists (5)
Rehearsal Dinner (3)
Day-Of Coord. (2)

So many details go into planning a wedding. There are so many ways you can feel overwhelmed. Marsha and her team listen to what you want and then do their best to make it happen. She understands when you say "I have a budget" and has a great many suggestions on how to stick to it. She is very accessible and easy to talk with. I highly recommend her services. Book early she's busy and there's a reason why......she's good at what she does.

Profile Picture Kat, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Marsha is essential for anyone planning a wedding! I was amazed that she designed and coordinated over 30 weddings this year becasue she makes it look so easy! She takes you from "where do I start" all the way through the minute-by-minute details of planning your big day! She was great at sending e-mail reminders to guide me through the details and process of planning my wedding. Combined with texts and many many face-to-face meetings, her service was FANTASTIC. I never felt overwhelmed or confused and I HIGHLY recommend Marsha. She is what a bride needs and wants in the wedding planning and design process!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Illia, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Marsha made my wedding dream come true! We had wedding crashers and Marsha took care of it. We had rain and Marsha had umbrellas for everyone. I had one vendor that cancelled 1-hour before the ceremony and Marsha got it covered! Her team was irreplaceable and you should hire them!

When I entered my reception I was floored! Marsha did everything that I asked even BETTER than I imagined, and she threw in a few tasteful surprises too! My bridesmaids and I have been good friends for years and they have all adopted Marsha as part of our "girlfriend" family.

Marsha told me I should enjoy the journey (as well as my wedding) and promised that she would help me do it. She delivered for me and I know she will for you. Call her!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jackie, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Ceremony, Rehearsal Dinner