221 Carlton Rd Suite 2, Charlottesville, VA 22902 Map · Phone number

About The Bees Knees Kitchen

We grow in the country and bake in the city, using quality ingredients to make cookies, whoopies, tassies and cakes.

Follow The Bees Knees Kitchen on

2d9df8a16549614c Found Bake Merc Small WEDDING PROFILE JPEG
matt and shana s wedding reception 0211

2 Reviews for The Bees Knees Kitchen

Gabriella · Married on 06/11/2016

My husband and I are SO glad that we used The Bees Knees Kitchen for our dessert spread at our wedding. We knew we didn't want to go with a traditional cake, and had heard good things about TBK from Roadside Chive Catering & Events (check them out, too!). We also loved that they use organic and local ingredients as much as possible. We coordinated with Cindy via email, and she was incredibly responsive and flexible as we planned for our big day. She was even able to make roughly 1/3 of our desserts gluten-free! Our guests absolutely devoured the desserts (we ordered around 300 and had 10-15 pieces left) and got SO many compliments on how tasty and unique it was. If you are not a couple that loves cake, I would HIGHLY recommend The Bees Knees.

Sent on 07/04/2016

mary · Married on 08/31/2014

The Bees Knees was PERFECT for our country/farm wedding! They made several different varieties of desserts in bite size portions, perfect to save us some money on plates and so people could try all the different kinds of sweets. The chocolate whoopie pies were amazing, but my favorite was the rosemary sea salt shortbread, the perfect combo of sweet and salty. They even baked a mini cheesecake for me (my favorite cake!) and a fruit tart for my husband (his favorite) and packed it up for us to eat later. The table they designed was beautiful, and they restocked it frequently so we could enjoy a midnight sweet during a dance break. I can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 09/04/2014

The Bees Knees Kitchen FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Pastries
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Cutters, Cake Stands
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit, Local, Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Not Required

• Holladay House Bed and Breakfast
    Holladay House Bed and Breakfast Hotel Weddings

A-mazing cakes and desserts come out of this professional kitchen! Their use of local and organic ingredients boosts the flavor of everything they bake. And the presentation of the baked goods is just as adorable as it is tasty!

• 221 Carlton Rd Suite 2 Charlottesville, 22902 See on map