PRIVATE RESIDENCE, Newport News, VA 23608 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Sweet Chef

Sweet Chef is a residential bakery owned and operated by Dominique Lewis. Dominique Lewis is a formally trained Executive Pastry Chef with a B.S. in Baking & Pastry Arts. Her background includes The Williamsburg Inn, Kingsmill Resort & Spa, The Celtic Manor Resort, William & Mary, and the Culinary Institute of Virginia. She creates wedding cakes, custom cakes and an assortment of fresh pastries. Legal, Insured, and Inspected.

cute sweet che

Sweet Chef 4
Sweet Chef 5

Bryan Gray · Married on 06/29/2019

Excellent service and quality

The whole experience was fantastic from the first email to receiving the cake. She was always very quick to respond with any questions I had. The cake turned out beautiful and tasted great too, it was exactly how we wanted it to turn out. The cake was even delivered well ahead of the scheduled delivery time which was much appreciated. We would recommend this vendor to everyone.

Sent on 06/30/2019

Sweet Chef's reply:

Thank so much Bryan! You were so pleasant to work with and I'm glad you loved everything. A lot of grooms do not handle the cake details, so I'm sure your bride (now wife) was super happy to get that taken off of her plate. See you in a year when you receive your anniversary cake!

Victoria Silver · Married on 05/18/2019

Wedding Cake

I couldn't be more satisfied with our service from Sweet Chef!! They are dependable, pay great attention to detail, great at answering any questions we had, kept in contact with us and had a great payment plan for those who need it. They are very welcoming. I would give them 10 stars if I could. Thank you Sweet Chef for everything!!!

Sent on 05/24/2019
    Sweet Chef 6
    Sweet Chef 7
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 04/13/2019

just amazing!.

We discussed the vision, it happened. Dominique is the most sweetest person I ever met- she’s in the perfect field(haha). Everything I asked for— she delivered. She was on time, professional, friendly and just amazing!. I’m so happy I went with her business!. The cake was delicious!. And beatiful .I have 2 friends that are vegan and gluten free- she accommodated and made them cupcakes- my friends raved -all night-about how delicious they were!. I cannot thank her enough. If I could do anything over again, I would have gotten a BIGGER cake and more cupcakes (haha)

Sent on 04/14/2019
    Sweet Chef 8

Sweet Chef's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting me to do your wedding cake just based off of my reviews! I had so much fun messaging and planning your cake out with you. I was especially thrilled when you messaged me on your wedding day to tell me how much you and your guests enjoyed everything. That meant so much to me. Congrats!

Sweet Chef FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 5.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 7.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Anniversary Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 2.00
  • What services do your prices include? Delivery, Set Up, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Nut Free, Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Sweet Chef 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• PRIVATE RESIDENCE Newport News, 23608 See on map
    7578129211 (Other Phone Number)
    Mall Kiosk is 10am-9pm