New York, NY 10011 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Tatiana Breslow Photography

Hi there! I'm Tatiana. I am an award-winning, Brooklyn-based wedding photographer with a strong knack for capturing awesome moments and pretty portraits. I'm a full-time photog, which means you'll find me shooting weddings every single weekend at a fancy hotel, in a barn or backyard, or even an extravagant Moroccan cashbah. Anything goes. I love weddings, and especially my position to give clients the gift of a fantastic pictures. If you'd like to leam more about my style and approach AND see more pictures, please make an appointment to meet with me.

17 Reviews for Tatiana Breslow Photography

Maud · Married on 09/27/2014

Tatiana was a dream to work with and I can't imagine having gone with anyone else for our wedding day! From our first meeting, I knew that she was the right pick as she was quiet and reserved but confident in her ability to deliver exactly what we wanted for our big day. The photos were a very big priority for me since the day can go by so fast and I really wanted to be able to look back and remember all the details. Tatiana promised us that she preferred to take candids and I knew that her photojournalistic style would be the right way to capture the fun, emotional, unexpected moments throughout the night.

During the planning process, Tatiana was upfront about the costs and made a lot of great recommendations regarding timing for the day, how many shooters we might need, and what types of group photos we may want to schedule. She was so supportive and flexible every step of the way!

Day of, Tatiana was great at managing timing and flexing to the ever-changing demands of the day but managed to also be a soothing and quiet force in the room. She was with me every step of the way and even stayed later than planned so she could capture every single moment of crazy dancing at the reception! At times, I saw her darting in between dancers to grab especially fun moments and I'm just glad she managed not to get crushed! All my guests were impressed at her dedication to capture every second of the action although my mother-in-law was concerned because she didn't even pause to eat!

My husband and I are so happy that we chose Tatiana for our big day and I encourage you to reach out to her too!!

Sara · Married on 09/06/2014

Tatiana Breslow is phenomenal. Her demeanor is warm and she is as kind as she is talented. My husband and I knew she was perfect for us the moment we met her. Tatiana quickly became much more than our amazing photographer—she was a tremendous resource who helped us think through the best approach to many aspects of our wedding day; and on that day, she kept us on schedule and guided us through the day with complete ease. And this is to say nothing about her work. It’s outstanding. She’s able to capture true emotion effortlessly, and she can visualize amazing photos and she’s always willing to go the extra mile to get them. In addition to shooting our wedding, we had Tatiana take engagement photos—this was one of the best decisions we made. We had the best time and we took so many incredible shots (both at her suggestion and ours) that we will treasure for a lifetime. We cannot recommend Tatiana more highly. She’s creative, a true professional, lovely to work with, resourceful, and wildly talented.

• Z

Zena · Married on 08/24/2014

Tatiana was all of our dreams come true. We were introduced to Tatiana after our original wedding photographer was unable to shoot our wedding. She was highly recommended by our previous photographer as her style of photography was everything I had advised I was looking for. My husband and I ended up meeting with her for several hours going through her work and we were instantly sold. She was sweet, very talented, and great with turn around time. On our wedding day, she was PERFECTLY assertive, made sure she was able to maneuver her way to the right spots in the room without being obvious, and we got all of our pictures so quickly. Also, we hired a second photographer who came along with tatiana (one of her recommendations) who was so great as well they made a beautiful team. I truly could not rave enough. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Award

Tatiana Breslow Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, One Event / Day
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files

• Expressway Music DJ NYC
    Expressway Music DJ NYC Wedding DJs

I have DJ'd a number of weddings with Tatiana and with Tatiana and her husband Ryan. Their chemistry is perfect and they make the guests feel so at ease that when you look at the photos of the wedding afterwards you can tell they are a step above many others in their field.

• Illuminating Ceremonies/Christopher Shelley
    Illuminating Ceremonies/Christopher Shelley Wedding Officiants

Tatiana is a warm, calm presence at any wedding. I've worked with her on multiple weddings and I love the way she interacts with her clients - along with her husband Ryan Brenizer. I have a special connection to Ryan and Tatiana, in that not only have I worked with them, but I've worked for them. I have been their Wedding Celebrant/Officiant three times.

• New York, NY 10011 See on map