2300 Scenic Dr, PO Box 2898, Georgetown, TX 78626 Map · Phone number

About Tasty Temptations

Tasty Temptations was established as a means for its creator, Chef Karen, to combine her passion for food with her personality. The process of combining fresh and unique ingredients to create a beautifully prepared and delicious-tasting dish satisfies her artistic and creative side. Presenting meals to an individual or group at any event, with the confidence that it's going to be thoroughly enjoyed, satisfies the nurturer in her.

Follow Tasty Temptations on

love photo 51 961150

4 Reviews for Tasty Temptations

Cheyenne · Married on 06/01/2019

Fantastic catering!

Karen and her team were amazing!! I couldn't picture our wedding day without her! The food was fantastic. Lots of compliments from our guests! She was so flexible and worked so hard to fit our budget.

Sent on 07/29/2019

Cheyenne,
    It was such a pleasure being part of this celebration for you and Austin. I am very happy that you had a wonderful time and that you, and your guests, enjoyed what we had prepared.
    Our very best wishes to you both.
  • ChemEBride

Lauren · Married on 01/06/2018

Karen was amazing. She worked with me through several iterations of quotes to make sure I could afford her delicious food and it would fit our event perfectly. She was on time, flexible, and the food was seriously scrumptious. The servers she brought were also so sweet and professional. I would definitely recommend Tasty Temptations to anyone.

Sent on 01/10/2018

Tasty Temptations's reply:

Lauren! I am so sorry I didn't respond to the review you wrote here on Wedding Wire! I know we have spoken since the event and I thanked you for such compliments.
    Your wedding was beautiful and you were a beautiful bride. I loved that you customized your mom's wedding dress to wear on your special day. I know she was very pleased.
    Sincere best wishes,
    Karen

Rachel · Married on 12/15/2017

I had a budget and last minute wedding and finding a caterer that would work with my budget and still deliver a quality product was difficult. Then I met Karen. She is amazing! She didn't scoff at our budget and worked up a fantastic menu, including some of my special requests. She even went above and beyond, offering to help me with decorations. The food the day of was AMAZING so was the service. I definitely recommend working with Tasty Temptations!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Rachel,
    Thank you so much! It was our pleasure to work with you to make this day exactly what you wanted. It never gets old to hear that we have succeeded, THAT is our goal.
    Very best of wishes to you both.

Tasty Temptations FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 45.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 28.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 25.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 25.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Cake, Cake Cutting, Dessert, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Tastings, Chairs, Tables, China, Linens, Flatware, Glassware
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 20.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Limited Bar, House Wine
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Breakfast / Brunch, Buffet, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Lunch, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, BBQ, French, German, Italian, Local, Mediterranean, Mexican, Sandwiches, Seafood, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Liquor License, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Limited Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables