Tanya Costigan Events

Easthampton, MA View map

Tanya Costigan is an award winning wedding and event planner located in Western Massachusetts and services all of Massachusetts, including Martha's Vineyard and the Berkshires, Connecticut, Rhode Island and New York State. Her work is classic and timeless, delivered with professionalism that is unmatched.

Tanya Costigan Events' staff will bring a sense of calm that will ease your wedding day worries, because they handle all elements of your wedding as you would, and that includes tending to you, your party, your family and friends, and guests. We specialize in tent weddings, estate weddings and barn weddings, but have experience with all types of venues.

In addition to planning services, Tanya Costigan Events offers:

*Decor design & decor rentals
*Floral
*Invitations

Call or text now 413-313-2579.

Visit www.tanyacostiganevents.com or the blog at www.tanyacostigan.com

Don't hesitate or feel intimidated to request a quote :)

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.8 out of 5 rating

1 User photo

Monica S. Married on 08/27/2022

Excellent: highly recommended

Tanya was professional and easy to work with. She took are of all the small details. She was most helpful the day of the event setting up and organizing. I highly recommend using Tanya as a wedding planner.
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth C. Married on 08/28/2021

Tanya is awesome!

We stumbled across Tanya by chance early on in our planning for 150+ person backyard upscale tent wedding in Stockbridge, MA. As a bride that was choosing to do most of the planning and coordinating myself, I was truly looking for a day-of coordinator. However, I soon found out that it wasn鈥檛 as easy as I thought. Even though it was not her responsibility, she was always available to answer any questions I had- big and small. She was a guiding light in terms of vendors in the area as we live in VA with family in MA. She was not only kind and accommodating, she treated me like family and made sure that every detail was thought of. The day-of she arrived on time and set up our entire event exactly how I had envisioned, if not more beautiful. Her two assistants were remarkable and available if anything arose. If you鈥檙e looking for someone who pays close attention to detail, knows the vendor market in Western MA, has a ton of experience and is an all around good person, Tanya is the one.

Tanya Costigan Events's reply:

We loved caring for your wedding! Thanks for trusting us to care for the day you gave so much time, organization and care to plan! Best wishes always xoxo
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 06/30/2019

Amazing Planner

My partner and I both manage events for a living, and we knew we wanted to have a day of/month of coordinator so we could fully enjoy our wedding and not worry about small details.

We first met Tanya ~2years before we got married. She joined us on site visits, while we were looking for a wedding venue and offered advice when we had questions about contracts and insurance. Tanya is extremely knowledgable of event planning and cares deeply about the clients she works with.

Tanya utilizes Aisle Planner as a tool for her clients to start mapping out their wedding, and it is amazing. Tanya has preflled a checklist/timeline with tasks, and it really gives you help in the planning process.

With Tanya onsite the day of our wedding my partner and I were able to fully enjoy our day. We knew that Tanya would be able to answer any questions vendors/guests had, and set up our decor. Speaking of decor, we also borrowed some pieces from Tanya's inventory to round out our rustic comfort barn aesthetic. Hands Down, I'd Hire Tanya Again, and Again, and Again.

Tanya Costigan Events's reply:

Thank you. xoxo It meant so much to be helpful and to take a load off of you on the wedding day! You are both so great.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Flora-Ly Flora-Ly Wedding Florists

Tanya truly loves wedding planning. She cares deeply for her clients and strives to create an experience all will cherish and remember.

Karrie Welch Makeup Karrie Welch Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

One of my favorite things about Tanya was her ability to get everything done, to the minutest detail, but remain completely unobtrusive. That takes true skill. She kept day of running seamlessly, and made sure every guest had the most top notch experience. I look forward to working with her again!

Mill 1 at Open Square Mill 1 at Open Square Historic Weddings

Have you worked with Tanya yet? You're in for a relaxing professional happy time! This amazing company is a pleasure to work with and their work is delightful to see! We're always so happy when one of our couples chooses Tanya Costigan Events

Hotel Northampton
CJC Event Lighting
5.0 out of 5 rating , 31 Reviews
路 Wedding Decor & Lighting

PO Box 265 Easthampton, MA, 01027

By appointment or by chance :)
Location of (Tanya Costigan Events)

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding