1029 North Rd, Westfield, MA 01085 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15

About Tanya Costigan Events

Tanya Costigan is an award winning wedding and event planner located in Western Massachusetts and services all of Massachusetts, including Martha's Vineyard and the Berkshires, Connecticut, Rhode Island and New York State. Her work is classic and timeless, delivered with professionalism that is unmatched.

Tanya Costigan Events' staff will bring a sense of calm that will ease your wedding day worries, because they handle all elements of your wedding as you would, and that includes tending to you, your party, your family and friends, and guests. We specialize in tent weddings, estate weddings and barn weddings, but have experience with all types of venues.

In addition to planning services, Tanya Costigan Events offers:

*Decor design & decor rentals
*Floral
*Invitations

Call or text now 413-313-2579.

Visit www.tanyacostiganevents.com or the blog at www.tanyacostigan.com

Don't hesitate or feel intimidated to request a quote :)

Follow Tanya Costigan Events on

Tanya Costigan Events 1
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 06/30/2019

Amazing Planner

My partner and I both manage events for a living, and we knew we wanted to have a day of/month of coordinator so we could fully enjoy our wedding and not worry about small details.

We first met Tanya ~2years before we got married. She joined us on site visits, while we were looking for a wedding venue and offered advice when we had questions about contracts and insurance. Tanya is extremely knowledgable of event planning and cares deeply about the clients she works with.

Tanya utilizes Aisle Planner as a tool for her clients to start mapping out their wedding, and it is amazing. Tanya has preflled a checklist/timeline with tasks, and it really gives you help in the planning process.

With Tanya onsite the day of our wedding my partner and I were able to fully enjoy our day. We knew that Tanya would be able to answer any questions vendors/guests had, and set up our decor. Speaking of decor, we also borrowed some pieces from Tanya's inventory to round out our rustic comfort barn aesthetic. Hands Down, I'd Hire Tanya Again, and Again, and Again.

Sent on 10/07/2019

Tanya Costigan Events's reply:

Thank you. xoxo It meant so much to be helpful and to take a load off of you on the wedding day! You are both so great.
  • estel20m

Emi Estelle · Married on 01/19/2019

Simply the Best!

We worked with Tanya as a day of wedding planner/coordinator, and we also used a number of her beautiful décor rentals for our winter wedding. We actually received Tanya’s services as a gift from my parents somewhat late in the planning process. My husband and I had envisioned doing a very DIY wedding, but with planning our wedding from out of state and juggling two demanding jobs, it got to be too much to do on our own. When Tanya started working with us, she immediately put us at ease. She has so much industry experience and knowledge, and she thought of so many things that we just never would have thought of on our own. She was familiar with our venue and had lots of venue-specific advice. She had also worked with many of our vendors before and that made adding her to our team seamless. We had one larger design element that we really wanted to incorporate into the wedding, and Tanya completely got our vision and was able to source a lot of the materials for us to achieve the look we wanted. Tanya worked with her team and the venue to handle all of our setup needs on the day of the wedding. She also ran our rehearsal the day before and had a lot of helpful tips and pointers that made the actual ceremony run quite smoothly. Another thing that I found incredibly useful was the shared wedding planning online tool that she shared with us. It helped us stay on track with our tasks in the months leading up to the wedding. I loved it and wished I could have been using it the entire time that we were planning—it was very user friendly and helped motivate me to get stuff done.

Tanya’s demeanor is so friendly and sweet, and she also comes across as extremely organized and dedicated to the work she does. She was always available to answer questions, bounce design ideas off of, and help in any way, even if it was just moral support. It really felt like Tanya was prepared for any eventuality. We had a winter wedding and in the week before the wedding, the weather forecast for our day kept getting worse and worse, to the point that over a foot of snow was predicted, as well as ice and potentially hazardous road conditions. Two days before the wedding, we decided with Tanya and the rest of our team to change the time of the wedding to earlier in the day in order to miss most of the snow and maximize our time with guests. We were worried that people would leave the wedding early because of anxiety about road conditions, or that the venue would have to be shut down if the weather got too dangerous. Tanya worked tirelessly with all of our vendors to make sure we could make this happen and that the transition went as smoothly as possible. She also offered to help us contact everyone on the guest list to notify everyone of the time change. I honestly am so thankful that we worked with Tanya. Changing the time of the wedding just days before was very stressful, and Tanya really supported us and did a lot of the work to make it possible. I don't think we could have done it without her. She was a calming presence for me especially (I struggled with managing my stress throughout the planning process), and she made us feel like she always had our back and was thinking two steps ahead. Even if the only thing she did was help facilitate the time change/winter weather backup plan (and she did so so! much more), it would have been well worth it to me.

Tanya really was a lifesaver. She was so on top of everything, and working with her made us feel like we could let go the day of and relax and enjoy being present in the moment. We have already recommended her to other couples that we know who are getting married, and would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 02/18/2019

Hali · Married on 06/16/2018

Tanya was fantastic and helped to take our special day from ideas and planning to a magical event. She was supportive every step of the way and made our day run seamlessly.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Tanya Costigan Events's reply:

Thank you, Hali! xo

Tanya Costigan Events FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Flora-Ly
    Flora-Ly Wedding Florists

Tanya truly loves wedding planning. She cares deeply for her clients and strives to create an experience all will cherish and remember.

• Karrie Welch Makeup
    Karrie Welch Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

One of my favorite things about Tanya was her ability to get everything done, to the minutest detail, but remain completely unobtrusive. That takes true skill. She kept day of running seamlessly, and made sure every guest had the most top notch experience. I look forward to working with her again!

• Mill 1 at Open Square
    Mill 1 at Open Square Rooftop Weddings

Have you worked with Tanya yet? You're in for a relaxing professional happy time! This amazing company is a pleasure to work with and their work is delightful to see! We're always so happy when one of our couples chooses Tanya Costigan Events

• 1029 North Rd Westfield, 01085 See on map
    By appointment or by chance :)