PO Box 252, West Stockbridge, MA 01266 Map · Phone number

About Cassandra Redel

We believe that floral design and planning should not only capture the spirit of the day & the event, but also capture the essence of those hosting it..

Located in The Berkshires. New England. Destination Weddings worldwide

Cassandra Redel 1
Cassandra Redel 2

Katie Cronin · Married on 10/20/2018

Above and Beyond!

Cassandra was very accommodating and provided unique and beautiful arrangements. She gave me exactly what I imagined and I could not have asked for a better experience. The best part is I had a destination wedding and I met her for the first time on the morning of my wedding. Thank you for making everything PERFECT!

Amy · Married on 09/15/2018

Wedding week and day-of coordinator

Cassandra made our wedding day perfect. Leading up to the wedding she was there to answer any and all questions I had an offer suggestions. She also did flowers and decor for our event, and it was perfect. Exactly what we had envisioned! Thank you Cassandra for everything!

Joanne Pollack · Married on 06/02/2018

Cassandra Redel is a Joy to Work With

If you have the opportunity to hire Cassandra for your special event, don't hesitate. She is the ultimate professional and exceptionally creative and talented. In addition, she is a dream to work with.
    From the very beginning, she listened carefully to our daughter's likes and dislikes and was very respectful of her ideas. At the same time, she did not hesitate to make suggestions and guide the bride while supporting and encouraging her. I particularly liked that Cassandra sought input from the groom and the mother of the bride (me) and was able to balance that input with the bride's wishes.
    Cassandra worked with us for both the rehearsal dinner and wedding, each one having a totally different ambiance but both held at the same venue, a Victorian inn. The rehearsal dinner was a barbecue, which was held outside. She suggested and rented for us tables, chairs, and linens which supported the casual theme, as did the flowers.
    However, the wedding was the real stunner. She guided Jess and Aaron on how to make the beautiful parlor of the inn feel like they were welcoming people into their home and created floral arrangements to enhance that feeling.
    And people are still talking about the flowers at the ceremony and reception. They called them "stunning," "magnificent," and "spectacular." When I look at pictures from that day, the flowers still take my breath away.
    My only regret is that we most likely will not have another event that would give us the opportunity to work with Cassandra again.

Cassandra Redel FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 170.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 7.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

• PO Box 252 West Stockbridge, MA 01266 See on map