Swanson Meetings & Event Planning, LLC

Springfield, MA View map
$1,800 Package Price

$1,800 Package Price

Swanson Meetings & Event Planning is an exceptional wedding planning company based out of Springfield, Massachusetts. This dedicated wedding planning team consults with their clients in order to gain a better understanding of their ideal wedding. Swanson Meetings & Event Planning offers couples a number of wedding planning services to choose from, ranging from full-event planning to day-of coordination. This team also offers couples access to an extensive network of wedding vendors to utilize in order to make the wedding of their dreams come true

Swanson Meetings & Event Planning offers couples a number of special services in order to provide an exceptional wedding planning experience. Some of their additional wedding planning services include the following:

• Full/partial wedding planning
  • Day-of coordination
  • Guest list creation
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals
  • Event design

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,800

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$60

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Stephanie R. Married on 05/26/2018

Amazing wedding planner

Diane Swanson was heaven sent. I thought I was going to be able to plan my dream wedding alone until I was hit with all the decisions I had to make. I went on Google to fine the best meeting planned near me and Swanson Meeting and event planning came up first. After meeting with Diane I knew she was who I needed to help me make this day happen. Our very next meeting she had a huge book dedicated to me with my colors, ideas and all my thoughts organized. I did nothing, she did EVERYTHING. All I had to do was show up and enjoy my day. She took care of all the last minute things as well as all the major details that I did not even know would need to be decided. I plan on using her for any and every event that I have in the near future. If you are a bride to be and are looking for the perfect event planner, LOOK NO FURTHER!!!!!! She is right here!!!!!! Thank you so much Diane.

Swanson Meetings & Event Planning, LLC's reply:

it was my pleasure, Stephanie and Rob, Glad everything worked out and you had a fabulous Day. This is what I do, create memories and I am glad you will have a great memory.
    Andrea C. Married on 04/29/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Couldn't have done it without her!

Worth every penny! I am a mom of three kids and work full time at a demanding job. I was so overwhelmed and worried about how I would put this wedding together. Someone referred me to Diane and I was hesitant about adding another cost to an already expensive event. I would have paid twice the price for the lifesaver she was. She made the entire process stress free and the wedding turned out absolutely amazing. I barely had to do a thing but let her know the look and colors I was going for and she took it from there. Anytime I had any questions or worries she made sure to answer them promptly and put all my worries to rest. We had so many compliments on our wedding and we couldn't have done it without her! Highly recommended!

Swanson Meetings & Event Planning, LLC's reply:

Andrea, we clicked from the very start, it was my pleasure to put all your worries to rest, you were an amazing beautiful bride and that groom is pretty cute too. I could sense you being stressed at times, so it was my goal to put you at ease and give you suggestions in a calm manner. Hearing all your dreams for your wedding and actually putting bringing them to reality was a joy. Wishing you and your groom all the best, continue to enjoy your Honeymoon year. Thank you,
    Carol Event on: 11/15/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    event layout was easily accessible and very easy registration
  • illustration stars

Elegant Affairs
3.9 out of 5 rating , 3 Reviews
路 Wedding Caterers

3 Peer Street Springfield, MA, 01109
Location of (Swanson Meetings & Event Planning, LLC)

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding