Atlantic Beach, FL 32233 Map · Phone number

383463440732489311722797420924n
549740526712484047055895629394n

121 Reviews for Sweet 'N' Flour

Stephanie · Married on 01/23/2016

Sweet 'n' Flour was one of many of our top-notch vendors for our St. Augustine wedding. When first discovering Sweet 'n' Flour online I was in awe of the natural but gorgeous looks of their cakes. We wanted to stay away from fondant cakes and focus on having multiple organic cakes with out-of-this-world flavors instead. And that is EXACTLY what we found with Sweet 'n' Flour.

Marisa, the owner, held a tasting with us at a local coffee shop. Marisa's attitude was infectious from the get-go and she was able to understand the style of cake we were looking for. She prepared four wedding cake flavors for us to taste. We shared with her our wedding cake topper that we had selected and she sketched out our main cake with the toppers right there and then. Marisa was willing to change her Guinness Chocolate Stout to incorporate another one of our favorite stouts. This was a huge win, because my wife and I are huge craft beer fans! Also, we were delighted she provided the tasting in the form of cupcakes. This gave us the opportunity to try the flavors again at home and share them with family members for their feedback.

For our big day we selected three cakes (Orange Blossom, Left Hand Milk Stout Chocolate, and Banana Cream) and three additional desserts (Lavender Shortbread Cookies, Gluten Free Brownies, and Berry Tartlets.) We added on the styling package which included additional time from Marisa to decorate the dessert table, cake stands, trays, and natural elements. The overall look of the dessert table was STUNNING!

The delicious desserts were a hit at our wedding and people are still raving about them now, months later. Some of the repeatedly mentioned favorites were the Blood Orange Blossom Cake, Chocolate Stout Cake, and the Lavender Shortbread Cookies. We were overjoyed to have left over cake and a to-go box filled with the desserts for later. I have to admit that it was my mission to try to eat wedding cake for every meal possible.

Sent on 04/28/2016

Marissa from Sweet N Flour will exceed your expectations!!! She has created two cakes for two separate occasions for me and they were both the talk of the event! Her cakes are AMAZINGLY delicious and beautiful. The citrus berry cake bursts with flavor and beauty! Her other goodies are wonderful, especially her gluten free brownies (which no one could believe we're gf) shortbread cookies and pecan pie. She is my "go to" for any party or event. She is so pleasent to work with and very eager to please.

Sent on 08/10/2015

Sarah · Married on 10/17/2015

oh man, not even sure where to start with the lovely marisa from sweet n flour! We went for a tasting and were so overwhelmed with how delicious all of our tasters were that we ended up ordering 4 different cakes and 2 different tarts for the wedding as well as 3 different types of cookies for the welcome dinner the night before! Everything was supremely delicious, just over the top tasty. I have baked a lot and I have eaten a lot of cake, nothing that I have ever tasted comes close to the level of deliciousness in marisa's sweet treats. i am still fiending for another slice of the chocolate salted caramel cake we had, WOW was that a tasty thing! in addition, she is an artist when it comes to presentation - the cake table was beyond beautiful, something out of a very sweet dream :)
    Marisa is so kind and lovely to work with. She gave me so much personal attention and care to make sure I was happy with everything, she was a dream to work with. I can't recommend her enough, from the moment i met her to the last bite of cake i ate she exceeded my expectations for what a wedding cake vendor could be.
    Her warm and caring heart definitely comes through in her food, don't order your cake from anyone else until you've tasted one of her confections. Promise you will want to book her on the spot like we did!

Sent on 11/19/2015

• Liz Stewart Floral Design
    Liz Stewart Floral Design Wedding Florists

Sweet & fabulous in every way!

• Alyssa Morgan Photography
    Alyssa Morgan Photography Wedding Photographers

Marisa is not only one of the most talented people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting, but she is also the sweetest. Every experience with her is nothing short of amazing. If her delicious treats don't win you over, her personality most definitely will.

• the anti bride
    the anti bride Wedding Planners

Where to begin about Marisa.... Jacksonville is lucky to have her. What she brings to any wedding is something so far from typical. Flavors you never imagined together. Salty, sweet, unique. Every bride I send to her all say the same thing. "Marisa is so sweet" How fitting? It's true. You'll keep coming back for any special event that requires a special treat. I love her minimal natural style. It blends so well with the look my brides love, but really no matter what they look like they taste like heaven. So not only does it win you over with beauty the photos I get of people after their first bite tend to look X rated. No joke! She's special and puts the love required in everything she does. It has become such a close working and friend relationship. The first thing I tend to ask any bride that has a inquiry is have you gotten your baker yet??? Hoping the answer is no so I can impress them with who I have for them :) Besides cakes of perfection... my ultimate favorite she does is her lavender shortbread. ORDER it and thank me later. I ordered some last week and sat munching on it... and felt I was doing it a disservice by not giving it my full attention. WHAT other dessert makes you feel that way!???? any food that requires a moment... my god count me in. The lavender shortbread and I have that sort of relationship & Marisa herself isn't bad either.

• Atlantic Beach, 32233 See on map