Sugar Whipped

View map

We service the tri-state area (WV, VA, MD) into the DC region. We work with all budgets and needs to make your experience the best one possible. We take every cake seriously. A low budget cake is just as important is an expensive creation! Your happiness is our bottom line.

Jordan Married on 10/24/2015
    Dani is the absolute BEST! She didn't even complain when what I originally wanted, morphed no less than ten times to what I finally decided on. She was super quick in responding to all of my messages, and was really flexible with letting us come to her home to pick up the samples we had ordered to find what flavors we wanted. I adore her, and am currently sending her ideas for baby shower cakes I'll need for my friend's! You honestly can't go wrong with Sugar Whipped--she is a visionary. If you're like me, and needed some guidance--she will get you there. Having cake and cupcakes that looked JUST as amazing as they tasted was such a blessing. People were BEGGING to take leftover cupcakes at the end of the night--her chocolate salted caramel is to die for.
    Lindsey Married on 10/04/2014
    I was recommended by a friend to use Sugar Whipped for my wedding cake and I am so glad that she did. She was extremely easy to work with and that was super helpful when you have a million things to plan for a wedding!!! Her cake that she provided us was delicious as well! Everyone commented on how good it was! I LOVED the coconut and carrot cake! I definitely recommend her to any couple in the area and already have!
    Allison Married on 10/03/2014
    Stephanie was a pleasure to work with from Day 1, and her cupcakes were out of this world. It's been a few weeks since our wedding and we are STILL getting compliments on how wonderful the cupcakes were! Definitely try the Tandy Cake :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Location of (Sugar Whipped)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding