P.O. Box 1226, Fairburn, GA 30213 Map · Phone number

About Stylish Weddings & Events by Alena

Stylish Weddings & Events by Alena is a wedding and event planning company that serves the Atlanta Metro area. We strive to create a memorable yet "stylish" affair that will have an everlasting effect. With close attention to detail, our goal is to take your vision and transform it into a reality. We are ready to create the perfect wedding or event for you, so take some time to check out our profile or visit our website.

The owner of the business, Alena Evans is a recent bride herself and knows the stresses that accompany any major event. She is determined to make your special day the most magical day to remember.

66d0850a55fd42ca 1212609911247 229640732209 0 BG
66d0850a55fd42ca 1212609911247 229640732209 0 BG

1 Reviews for Stylish Weddings & Events by Alena

• Starlynnw

Starlynn · Married on 06/20/2009

I wanted to put 5's all the way across the board. I was trying not to be biased though as she was spectacular. She rolled with the punches and many, many changes. It wasn't just me though either. We had a not so great experience with the 1st venue and an even worse experience with the venue we changed to. But she managed to work it all out and in the end my wedding was beautiful! She dealt with people not getting back to her, ME not getting back to her due to a couple hospitalizations at the last minute, changes in budget, ran around town for some materials because I couldn't, etc. The ONLY reason why she got 4 instead of 5 stars on Flexibility is because she dosn't plan full time, but she is awesome and absolutely worth every penny. I could not have done ANY of it without her.

Sent on 08/06/2009

Stylish Weddings & Events by Alena FAQ

• The Invitation Lounge
    The Invitation Lounge Wedding Invitations

Alena Evans is the epitome of organization. I worked with her during the time when she was getting married and it was great! I look forward to working with her in the future!

• Crabapple Carriage & Buggy Inc.
    Crabapple Carriage & Buggy Inc. Wedding Limos

We have worked with Alena in the past. Everything was well organized, from initial contact all the way to the ceremony. Alena is great to work with. We highly recommend Alena.

• , P.O. Box 1226 Fairburn, 30213 See on map