Atlanta, GA and Orlando Map · Phone number

About StyleHouse Weddings & Events

Imagining your dream event? Our wedding coordinators and event designers have set the standard on impeccable weddings and events known to have your guests mesmorized! We can help make your dream event a reality. We work diligently to ensure that every event is picture perfect. We believe there is not a cookie cutter approach to wedding planning and we use our experience to be innovative and creative.

Busy lives and overwhelming details can become very stressful. Enlisting us as your professional event planner will capture your vision, alleviate stress, and give you the “WOW” you have always dreamed of. StyleHouse ensures your guests will leave amazed from your next event. Call one of our Orlando event coordinators today for your upcoming party, wedding, reunion, bar/bat mitzvah, or corporate event. StyleHouse Weddings & Events has an elite staff of Orlando wedding coordinators to bring any dream to reality.

Our amazing team of event coordinators serve the entire state of Georgia, Florida, and the DC Metro area and are available for travel worldwide.

Contact us at sharia@stylehouseweddings.com or 800.990.2933

13Copy

12 Reviews for StyleHouse Weddings & Events

• Z

Zina · Married on 07/20/2013

Sharia and her staff were excellent! They were extremely organized, punctual and accommodating right down to the details that made our day special. If you want your expectations exceeded, then choose Style House Weddings!

Sent on 08/14/2013

Shelley · Married on 05/24/2009

The team at StyleHouse Wedding & Events took the fragmented concepts and ideas that we had for our wedding, and created more than just a ceremony and reception. They created an amazing "moment in time" for my husband and me. I can honestly say that we walked away from our night feeling as though our wedding was uniquely our own. Every detail of the day was true to who we are as a couple, satisfied all our hopes, and far exceeded our expectations.
    The level of of creativity, professionalism, responsiveness, support, and encouragement that this Sharia and her team demonstrated throughout our 12+ month planning process made me feel like our day would be perfect...and it was in every respect.
    Many couples walk away from their wedding saying, "I'm just glad it's over", that was so far from my feelings after the guests left and clean-up began. All I wanted was more time to enjoy our beautiful day...and even my husband said he wished he'd been more involved in the process so that he could take more credit for how amazing the day turned our to be.
    Thank You is not a big enough expression of gratitude to StyleHouse! I wholeheartedly recommend them to plan your next event!

Sent on 07/14/2009

Miggie · Married on 03/21/2009

Sarah and Sharia are the best wedding planners in the world! They made the day flow so easily. I wasn't stressed one bit the day of the wedding! Everything was on time and there were no problems, well at least that I knew of! I recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 07/08/2009

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• DJCARL.COM ENTERTAINMENT, LLC
    DJCARL.COM ENTERTAINMENT, LLC Wedding DJs

I love Sharia! She has style!

• Kaleidoscope Event Lighting
    Kaleidoscope Event Lighting Wedding Decor & Lighting

What more could be said that hasn't been announced already about Your Fantasy Affair?! These girls are amazing! I thank God daily that I don't do what they do. It takes patience, organization and a MAD LOVE for what they do. Your awesome! Thanks for letting us be a part of your events!

• Beautiful Music & Paint It Black Quartet (Est. 1985)
    Beautiful Music & Paint It Black Quartet (Est. 1985) Wedding Musicians

It has been our pleasure to work with Your Fantasy Affair for many events including the wedding of Sarah Pickar Sleeth. We appreciate the way their team work together to accomplish so much for their clients and all with a smile and kind demeanor. I recommend this team to you without delay. Happy Planning, Shannon Caine, Beautiful Music 407-295-8527 http://www.BeautifulMusic.cc

• Atlanta, GA and Orlando See on map