Bronx, Bronx, NY 10457 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,700
  • Photos & Videos 46
  • Pricing

About Spynfo & Mr. Matrimony Entertainment

In celebration of your love and it’s endless possibilities, congratulations on your engagement and forthcoming nuptials. As planning a wedding can be an exciting yet overwhelming time with a variety of wedding options to choose from, let the music and celebration be the last thing you think about.

With over 20 years of experience I can guarantee impeccable costumer service through personalized production that will make your wedding day memorable and legendary. After meeting with my clients and learning their needs, I develop a customizable agenda that will ensure seamless execution based on personal preferences. Whether you’d like your event to be traditional, non-traditional, high energy or mellow, I can accommodate your needs.

Specializing in destination weddings and multi-cultural events, I have access to music from around the world in all genres including popular hits, trend and the classics that will keep your guests energy high and dance floor packed. From reception planning checklists to program and music selection, I manage everything as we’ve envisioned it giving all my direct attention.

If you are looking for a charismatic DJ and emcee that will assist you throwing the GREATEST party that you and your guest deserve, I’d love to hear from you.

Spynfo begins his services with a consultation to discuss your vision and the kind of vibe you are seeking for your wedding. To ensure that his high standards of professionalism are met, Spynfo & Mr. Matrimony Entertainment provides his own technical equipment, including sound systems, microphones photobooth etc. Finally, Spynfo is accomplished at keeping guests entertained throughout the evening through his excellent MC talents.

Follow Spynfo & Mr. Matrimony Entertainment on

123 Reviews for Spynfo & Mr. Matrimony Entertainment

• Simone

Simone · Getting married on 05/09/2021

Micro Wedding Dream

Not sure where to start, 2020 has definitely been a trying year for everyone. We were set to get married in April but like many others, we had to postpone. We decided to postpone for September but unfortunately had to cut our guest list to 50 people. We were also told there would be no dancing, " A WEDDING WITHOUT DANCING IS NO WEDDING" lol.

Mr. Matrimony made our 50 guest wedding seem like a 200 guest wedding, he got everyone involved and yes we were able to dance the night away. Not one person stayed sitting down everyone was dancing at their table or on the dance floor. Our night would have never been the same without him. He really turned our micro-wedding into a dream and better than we could have both imagined. We are so glad we booked him and forever grateful.

Sent on 12/08/2020
  • Dawntress

Dawntress · Married on 10/16/2020

The Dominiques

We were please with Mr Matrimony’s performance during the celebration of our wedding. While it was a “COVID wedding” where social distancing, no dancing, and face mask were a theme, Mr Matrimony still brought excitement, fun, and helped us celebrate in a way that ensured our guest felt safe. People were engaged, people had fun. Despite the many restrictions our special day was celebrated with our loved ones and will be a memorable gathering. While many moving parts lead to this accomplishment, Mr. Matrimony and his team were definitely one of them.

Sent on 11/21/2020
  • LaQuawn

Laquawn Loving · Married on 01/10/2020

A night to remember

Before my wife and I arrived to the reception, we can hear the party was already jumping and we we're jealous and couldn't wait to get out there. My guests were like, "we were literally on the dance floor as soon as we arrived at the reception, the music was just that good." Our crowd was diverse... I mean we had everyone from the West Indies to Africa to Europe to Asia at our wedding and EVERYONE enjoyed the night DJ Spynfo gave us. We got so many, "that was the best wedding I've ever been to" comments and are still getting them 2 months after. DJ Spynfo kept the crowd engaged, played everything from the good to the hood, and somehow had my Japanese mother in her kimono swag surfing and palancing! He has an amazing ability to read the crowd and knew exactly what to do keep the party going from the beginning to the end. Man he was even in the crowd dancing at some point. Thanks for the amazing memories! He's a DOPE DJ and MC. Book him. Don't think twice. You, your family, and friends will have an amazing time to remember!

Sent on 03/13/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Spynfo & Mr. Matrimony Entertainment Pricing

Spynfo & Mr. Matrimony Entertainment Price Rates

Spynfo & Mr. Matrimony Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1700.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3700.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Flat Screen
    Photobooth
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 240.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
    South Asian
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Do-Not-Play List
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen
    Photobooth
    Uplighting

• Weddings By Aretha Wedding Officiants

As a Wedding Officiant, I am always looking for the best vendors to build lasting relationships with. DJ Spynfo is hands down one of my favorite DJ's to recommend to my couples. I've had the pleasure of working with DJ Spynfo consistently for the past few years, and every time he exceeds mine and my couple’s expectations. What I love best about DJ Spynfo is though he's been doing weddings for over 15 years, the energy he brings to every wedding is infectious. He really loves music and loves giving his couples a NIGHT TO REMEMBER! If you're looking for a DJ that will seamlessly MC your wedding and play music to keep your guests on the dance floor, look no further, DJ Spynfo is your guy!

• Bronx Bronx, NY, 10457 See on map
    Location of (Spynfo & Mr. Matrimony Entertainment)