Spynfo & Mr. Matrimony Entertainment

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,000 Most Popular Price

In celebration of your love and its endless possibilities, congratulations on your engagement and forthcoming nuptials. As planning a wedding can be an exciting yet overwhelming time with a variety of wedding options to choose from, let the music and celebration be the last thing you think about.

With over 20 years of experience I can guarantee impeccable costumer service through personalized production that will make your wedding day memorable and legendary. After speaking with my clients and learning their needs, I develop a customizable agenda that will ensure seamless execution based on personal preferences. Whether you鈥檇 like your event to be traditional, non-traditional, high energy or mellow, I can accommodate your needs.

Mr. Matrimony & Spynfo Entertainment specializing in destination weddings and multi-cultural events, and we鈥檙e familiar with music from around the world in all genres including popular hits, trend and the classics that will keep your guests energy high and dance floor packed. From reception planning checklists, to program and music selection, I manage everything as we鈥檝e envisioned it giving all details my direct attention.

Mr. Matrimony is also the owner and founder of the South Bronx Premiere event/social space, Sankofa Haus and was also a former disc jockey on NYC鈥檚 Hot 97 radio station.

If you are looking for a charismatic DJ and emcee that will assist you throwing the GREATEST party that you and your guest deserve, I鈥檇 love to hear from you.

• Black-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$2,500

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,000

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Flat Screen
Karaoke
Photobooth
Projector
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$240

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40
South Asian

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen

Message vendor

• Arnold
    Arnold B. Getting married on 09/22/2022

Phenomenal experience

Spynfo was amazing! From the initial conversation to the day of the wedding, Spynfo ensured he had all the information he needed for a great night. My wife and I are of Haitian/Guatemalan descent so getting a great mix of Kompa/Latin/ Hip Hop kept the night from getting stale.

We are still receiving great reviews off of how amazing the night was and what a great set list he had. 12 out of 10 recommend!
  • Denise
    Denise B. Married on 07/01/2022

Best DJ Ever!

I got married a month ago, and my family and friends are still talking about how amazing DJ Spynfo (Mr. Matrimony) was for my wedding! DJ Spynfo is very organized and was attentive to my ideas as well as my husband's. He genuinely cares about what you want for your special day and makes sure to bring that to life. I love that he also incorporated his own unique style to our wedding and all of our guests really enjoyed themselves. Thank you Mike for everything and making our day so special to us!! :)
    Emma O. Married on 06/05/2022

Best dj/mc

Dj Spynfo was our best vendor by far. He nailed our ceremony music and made that moment so special especially for hubby! He was able to break the ice and get the guests involved early with a game. He did a great job making sure my Nigerian culture was incorporated into the wedding by playing all the Afro beats. So many of our guests complimented the music/MC and asked for his info to book him. He was able to adjust when we had to change our timeline. Such a great investment鈥ighly recommend!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Pricing

Weddings By Aretha Weddings By Aretha Wedding Officiants

As a Wedding Officiant, I am always looking for the best vendors to build lasting relationships with. DJ Spynfo is hands down one of my favorite DJ's to recommend to my couples. I've had the pleasure of working with DJ Spynfo consistently for the past few years, and every time he exceeds mine and my couple鈥檚 expectations. What I love best about DJ Spynfo is though he's been doing weddings for over 15 years, the energy he brings to every wedding is infectious. He really loves music and loves giving his couples a NIGHT TO REMEMBER! If you're looking for a DJ that will seamlessly MC your wedding and play music to keep your guests on the dance floor, look no further, DJ Spynfo is your guy!

Bronx Bronx, NY, 10457
Location of (Spynfo & Mr. Matrimony Entertainment)

Other vendors in Greater New York City Metro for your wedding