Spynfo & Mr. Matrimony Entertainment Reviews

Spynfo & Mr. Matrimony Entertainment 7
  • Janelle

Janelle Williams Opoku · Getting married on 12/04/2019

We danced all night!!!

"Mr. Matrimony" was AMAZING!! He and his team got our guests moving and kept them dancing all night. The mix of music was just what we were looking for to cover all bases for our crowd. Our guests have raved about the music and overall energy at our wedding reception for days! We had a great time!! I can't wait to refer him to someone else...you can't go wrong!

Sent on 04/22/2019
    Spynfo & Mr. Matrimony Entertainment 8
    Spynfo & Mr. Matrimony Entertainment 9
    Spynfo & Mr. Matrimony Entertainment 10

Sabrina · Married on 09/28/2019

Mr&mrs ross wedding 9.28.19

My husband and I recently used Mr. Matrimony for our wedding and I cant recommend him enough. I think selecting a DJ for our wedding was the 2nd hardest decision made while putting it together. BUT!!!!! Mr. Matrimony is not only a fantastic DJ, but he is also quick at responding to your questions and concerns and very organized. I never had to ask him for anything twice. I highly recommend using Mr. Matrimony for your wedding. HE WILL NOT DISAPPOINT!!!

Sent on 10/08/2019
    Spynfo & Mr. Matrimony Entertainment 11

Cheryn · Married on 08/31/2019

Look no further!

WHAT CAN WE SAY?! We don't even know where to start. Our wedding was over a week ago and people are still talking about it. They're saying it was the best wedding they've ever been to, largely in part to DJ Spynfo aka Mr. Matrimony. Once he got the crowd up nobody looked for a chair for the rest of the day. He was charismatic, funny, interactive, he helped bring our Kenyan and Ghanaian cultures together and catered to every age group. He executed our ideas perfectly and filled in the gaps when we didn't know what to do. He cares about the couple having a great time. Our wedding was over 200 guests so you can imagine us being pulled in so many different directions, at one point he came looking for us because we were gone from the dance floor for so long and he reminded us to make the most of our time enjoying the party rather than getting caught up with whether everyone else is enjoying themselves. It made a difference!

Our parents fought us over our choice for the DJ, worrying that we wouldn't find someone to cater to their friends. The day after the wedding they told us they were happy we stood our ground because he was "the best DJ ever!".

If you are not trying to book Mr. Matrimony for your wedding reception, your're already off to a questionable start. Look no further!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Kadesha

Kadesha · Married on 08/18/2019

Exceptional Professionalism

The DJ brings the party to life. The old as well as the young must be entertained and brought out of their seats. DJ Spynfo A.K.A Mr. Matrimony achieved this Goal effortlessly. The Bonitto Wedding was brought to life from start to finish all thanks to this Gentleman. Thank You so very much.

Jasmine Geneus · Married on 08/10/2019

Hands down the best money we spent for our wedding

We wanted to have a 2nd wedding just to relive the night!! Our destination wedding in Sint Maarten was a long couple days leading up to the Big Day! Of course you want your guests to remember the most important part. Hands down the best money we spent for our wedding was hiring DJ Spynfo to entertain our 116 Guests. He completely took over the wedding and made sure our guests were on their feet the entire night. We felt worry free knowing each of our guests had a blast. Til this day our guests ask "where did you find the DJ for the wedding" DJ Spynfo will work miracles on any wedding/event no matter the culture. He's easily the best out there!

Sent on 09/19/2019
  • Kareem

Kareem O'Neill · Married on 08/10/2019

Hands down the best money we spent for our wedding

Sent on 09/19/2019

Paul Prescod · Married on 08/04/2019

Absolute Perfection

DJ Spynfo was rock-solid from start to finish. We have been to many wedding receptions over the years and DJ Spynfo by far is a cut above any DJ we've heard. He made our special day even more special. We highly recommend hiring him if you want an amazing wedding reception experience. Thanks again Spynfo!

Sent on 09/26/2019

Klajd Kovaci · Married on 07/26/2019

Knew How to get the Crowd to Move

DJ Spynfo/ Mr. Matrimony hit the nail on the head! He did an amazing job feeling out the room and knowing what to play to get the crowd moving. There was not a single minute where there was a lull in the dancing. He did an amazing job pleasing both the Albanian and American crowd by finding a balance between the two drastically different music. He was incredibly accommodating; even willing to do the drive to Mystic, Ct. that is close to 4 hours away to put on an amazing show! My wife and I would highly recommend DJ Spynfo/Mr. Matrimony to any event; but especially for a wedding. He was able to have everything we needed and accommodate the varied locations, which we needed both sound, and mics. Thanks again and DJ Spynfo held it down all night making the night fly by! Everyone left our wedding dripping with the biggest smiles on their faces; each saying that the music was perfect and it was one of the best weddings they have been to.

Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Kyle

Kyle Wynne · Married on 07/19/2019

The night of our lives!

Having DJ Spynfo/Mr. Matrimony at our wedding was one of our best decisions. We knew that having the right DJ and MC was important. We spent a lot of time looking for the perfect person, and we found him! He was extremely easy to work with, and helped us put together the best party of our lives. We had high expectations, and he exceeded them easily. Everything seemed so natural and effortless for him as he got everyone out of their seats and on the dance floor all night. Everyone was dancing practically the whole night, and they continued to dance as they left after the wedding! It was such an amazing experience, and it could not have been any better.

DJ Spynfo/Mr. Matrimony was professional, and courteous. He was quick to respond to all correspondence and delivered everything we asked. We could not have been any happier; our family and friends were talking about how great he was all night and the next day! Thank you for making our wedding that much more amazing. I recommend him to everyone looking for the perfect DJ to make the night fun and memorable for themselves and all their guests.

Steven Johnson · Married on 07/05/2019

Dont look any further!!!

Our wedding planner Alicia (ILE Events) suggested Mr. Matrimony to us during one of our meetings. Two minutes into his YouTube set we immediately said he is the one. He further confirmed it when we went to our friends wedding that was two weeks before ours and had everyone off their seats. The only time we say people in chairs was during dinner. No one expected to see the "dance with the clouds" package he provides when were doing our first dance. The pictures came out amazing. He was not just a DJ and emcee, he was an entertainer. No way did I expect while we were waiting for food that he would have the guest playing hot potato with the table seating sign. Everyone even my 88 year old grand mom was excited. The whole wedding party and guest loved DJ Matrimony. Excellent job sir and I would highly recommend you!!!

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Tyrel

Tyrel Kirkham · Married on 06/22/2019

Your Favorite DJ's Favorite DJ!!

We didn't have a tough time picking a DJ because DJ Spynfo/ Mr. Matrimony came highly recommended from so many of our friends. He sure lived up to the hype however the hype didnt start on our wedding day. It was his attentiveness leading up to the event. He really wanted to understand our vibe so he could align with our vision come wedding day. The work he put in pre-wedding really came to life on our wedding day. He absolutely crushed it! Our guests cant stop raving about his energy and how he gracefully commanded the crowds attention with his mc'ing ability. The other takeaway was his ability to work seamlessly with the band that we hired. The way he and the band transitioned between sets embodied "cohesion" at it's finest. I cant thank him enough for over-delivering on our wedding day. My wife and I look forward to recommending him to all of friends and family!

Sent on 07/21/2019
  • Darwin

Darwin · Married on 06/09/2019

Best DJ Ever!

I'm so happy my wife and I went with Mr. Matrimony. We did extensive research on every wedding website to find the DJ that would take this memorable day to the next level and Spynfo did just that and more. To this day, people still rave about how awesome our wedding was, how much fun they had, and if we can get married again so they can do it all over again! And we're always asked, "where did you find your DJ?!" Spynfo is the man! My wife and I come from two different cultures and Spynfo was able to bring together two worlds to get them jumpin' on the dance floor to celebrate our love. If I had to do it all over again, I'd choose Spynfo all over again without a doubt. If you want a great wedding DJ that listens to your needs, wants and that delivers, go with Spynfo. If you want to have a memorable wedding day where no one is sitting, everyone is dancing and spinning and having a blast - go with Spynfo. I'll always go to Spynfo for all my DJing needs. He's incredible. My wife and I are grateful. (Side note: everyone thinks about the procession song, first dance, father-daughter dance, etc. but what about the last dance? Spynfo must've remembered because he played a song that was so perfect. My wife and I cherish that song now, brings back memories of us holding each other basking in the last moments of our wedding day. Thanks Mike! Can't thank you enough

Spynfo & Mr. Matrimony Entertainment 12
    Spynfo & Mr. Matrimony Entertainment 17
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 05/30/2019

It was a party!

DJ Spynfo brought the party. He did a great set for the night. It was soooo appropriate. It kept the party going for everyone in the room. He understood exactly what I wanted and never seemed bothered by my emails Hahaha. The younger guests and the older guest all enjoyed themselves equally. It was the best, best, best. People that don't usually dance were on the dance floor. He worked well with my event planner. He came over to our table to talk to us a bit and took a picture with us outside. He was very present and made the touching moments of the night memorable. Please don't hesitate to book him. He's beyond great. He loves what he does and he's amazing at it. Please reach out to him. Believe me he has a bunch of pricing options so don't let cost deter you.

Sent on 09/04/2019
    Spynfo & Mr. Matrimony Entertainment 18
    Spynfo & Mr. Matrimony Entertainment 19
    Spynfo & Mr. Matrimony Entertainment 20
    Spynfo & Mr. Matrimony Entertainment 21

Sedia · Married on 05/25/2019

Fun and Engaging!!! Best DJ you could ask for.

DJ Spynfo definitely delivered on our special day. With my wedding party being predominately West African and Caribbean, I must say he had a great selection of Afrobeats/Reggae and Soca music. The dance floor was full the entire night and our guests to this day still talk about how great the music and our DJ was! 100% would recommend DJ Spynfo. He will engage your guests and keep the party going. Book DJ Spynfo!! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • O

Olivia Huppert · Married on 04/28/2019

the best!!

Mr.Matrimony/DJ Spynfo was absolutely amazing! He had everyone on the dance floor at all times and played all of our favorite music. He was flexible and was extremely responsive, which is so helpful when planning a wedding! Not only were his services amazing, he has a great personality that anyone would love! I was so lucky that I booked him and was not disappointed, he put his own spin on things and kept our guests engaged— so much fun!! We were so lucky to have him be a part of our special day!

Sent on 05/09/2019
  • Charmaine

Charmaine Corlette · Married on 04/20/2019

DJ Spynfo knows how to get the crowd going!

DJ Spynfo is super professional, totally amazing and really takes him job serious. It was a great experience.

Sent on 05/11/2019
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 03/16/2019

Simply amazing!

We got married 3/16/19 at Chateau Briand in LI, NY. Having lived in NY most of my life, I moved to Maryland to be with my fiancé 2017 (we met in 7th grade French class). I told him that my last hooray, our wedding, must be in NY...he agreed!

Groom: We knew Mr. Matrimony came highly recommended. My wife went to SJU with him and knew his awesome reputation. Yet, WE STILL WERE NOT READY for his awesome performance and professionalism as a DJ and Emcee to our wedding! Our guests raved about him all night and folks who never danced were OUT OF THEIR SEATS and on the floor from start to end. Any party we have from now on we’re going to consider Mr. Matrimony. Our baby’s 1st bday gonna be lit!!

Bride: Right after we booked the venue, DJ Spynfo (Mr. Matrimony) was the next call. We went to SJU together and he went from being the campus DJ, to the tristate collegiate DJ, to club DJ, to major radio station DJ and now to wedding DJ. There was only 1 person I could trust to make my vision of a high energy wedding reception come true...Spynfo! Being Grenadian/Jamaican-American with an American groom with southern roots, I didn't know how our guests would get on with each other. Well, I had no need to worry! He surely delivered the energy with creative icebreakers, getting a feel for the audience and catering to the vibes present. From the youngest to the oldest, everyone was moving their feet and their hips, swaying, 2 stepping, surfing, chipping, whining and wobbling! At one point while playing the newly crowned Soca Monarch, Grenadian Mr Killa, song Run Wid It, the chant goes "I want you to pick up something....anything"... next thing I hear is DJ Spynfo start chanting "Pick up the Bride! Pick up the Bride! Pick up the Groom! Pick up the Groom!" Up we went as our guests lifted us both up in chairs jumping up to the beat!!! FIYAHHHHH! When I tell you that my friends and family are still talking about what a grand time they had...mi naaaaah lie!

Thank you so much for listening to our concerns, taking initiative and creating a spectacular atmosphere for the festivities, uniting our loved ones on the dance floor as they celebrated our love!

BOOK him now!

#HitchedCox2019

Sent on 03/20/2019
    Spynfo & Mr. Matrimony Entertainment 22

Tamisha · Married on 02/23/2019

Party Rocker

I hired DJ Spynfo for my wedding in February and he rocked!!!!! I found him on wedding wire and decided to hire him after reading reviews and seeing videos of him in action, I was so pleased and happy with his service he kept my family and friends on the dance floor and we had a fantastic time I loved his musical selections and his overall performance I would definitely recommend him.

Sent on 05/09/2019

Margie · Married on 02/15/2019

Amazing DJ!

DJ Spynfo was amazing! We had a destination wedding in La Romana, Dominican Republic on February 15, 2019, and we flew him out for it. He kept out guest dancing the entire night! He did a good job of reading the crowd and keeping them entertained. I loved the way he kicked off the party as well. He played a musical game that grabbed their attention from the beginning and broke the ice. I would highly recommend him for any wedding or party! I am sure we will use him again for future events. After the wedding, everyone was complimenting the DJ and another guest is even considering him for their wedding in NYC.

Sent on 02/27/2019

Nichole · Married on 02/14/2019

Review of DJ for our wedding

Dj spynfo was great to work with! He was very helpful with song selections, very professional, and responsive. Our guest loved the him and how he kept the party going!

Sent on 02/20/2019

Cynthia Toussaint-Crawford · Married on 02/02/2019

Destination Wedding In Aruba

Having DJ Spynfo host our wedding was one of the best decisions we made. From the beginning Spynfo was very responsive and professional with all his communications. He sat down with us and discussed in detail the vision of our dream wedding. Having a destination wedding can be very complicated with securing equipment and planning coordinating travel schedule. DJ Spynfo made those task much easier by accommodating to our event schedules and helping us secure equipment (for a reasonable price) on the Island of Aruba.

His energy was felt by both the guest and wedding party throughout the reception. Spynfo has an unbelievable ability to make those around him feel both welcomed and comfortable upon immediately meeting them. He kept everyone on the dance floor the entire time! I would recommend Spynfo to any person or couple looking for a great DJ to host their wedding reception or upcoming event. Our guests are still raving about how great he was.

Sent on 03/14/2019
    Spynfo & Mr. Matrimony Entertainment 23
    Spynfo & Mr. Matrimony Entertainment 24
    Spynfo & Mr. Matrimony Entertainment 25

Lady · Married on 11/23/2018

Spynfo is more than a master of ceremonies...he is a vibe creator! Trust us and book him now...there is no way you will regret it!

Where do I start! SPYNFO is AMAZING. He was the first vendor that we booked after getting engaged, as my wife wanted someone who make our day a celebration of love and memories through music. Spynfo did that and more!! Throughout planning he was extremely responsive, detail oriented, helpful, and accommodating. At the reception he made sure that the entire wedding was a vibe! The night flowed seamlessly with a packed dance floor. The reception was so fun that our families are still talking about the day months later. If you want a professional energetic and all around awesome DJ then Mr Matrimony is who you want. My cousins and friends are all considering Spynfo's services for their weddings, and you should too. He does not disappoint!!! -The Larmores

Sent on 01/29/2019

Victor Ascencio · Married on 10/28/2018

Marvelous DJ

This DJ is worth every penny. We was professional and as well as courteous. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 11/30/2018

Paul-Ann · Married on 09/30/2018

Jamaican Wedding

Dj Spynfo brought the exact music and tempo to the weddin. There was no point in time of the wedding that anyone was sitting down. Highly recommended

Sent on 10/22/2018

Emily · Married on 09/29/2018

So, so good!!

DJ Spynfo & Mr. Matrimony did an amazing job at our wedding!! Our guests had a blast, and they were able to keep ALL of our guests on the dance floor for the entire night! They were extremely knowledgeable and gave us great advice given their experience, and worked with us to get the right music for the mood and crowd. ALL of our guests remarked on how fun the DJ’s were, and how good they were with getting everyone moving. We couldn’t recommend them highly enough!!

Sent on 03/08/2019