E-Squared Productions

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Most Popular Price

A full-service wedding DJ in Staten Island, New York, E-Squared Productions NY has been entertaining couples and their guests since 2001. Boasting a team of outgoing and friendly DJs, the company is dedicated to providing exciting and upbeat wedding entertainment to suit each couple’s unique style. Passionate and enthusiastic, E-Squared Productions NY is the perfect choice for bringing people together on your special day.

E-Squared Productions provides couples with a variety of wedding entertainment services. Options include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Consultation
  • Photo booth
  • Projector
  • Uplighting

Areas Covered
E-Squared Productions NY proudly offers DJ services to newly engaged couples in Staten Island, New York. In addition to the local area, services are extended to those located throughout Brooklyn and Manhattan as well as Englewood, New Jersey.

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,895

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Flat Screen
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$800

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

Lea Getting married on 08/16/2026
    Three words: THE ABSOLUTE BEST! We recently used E-Squared for my daughter's Bat Mitzvah. I had been to numerous events with Alex and his staff before but never a Mitzvah, so I was a little nervous and skeptical when I initially booked. Alex was honest, attentive, responsive and very calming leading up to the event. DJ James was super accommodating as he worked with us the day before the party to change up all the candlelighting ceremony songs. My initial skepticism and doubts were 100% misguided. The party was absolutely amazing! The dance floor was packed from beginning to end - Alex (the best emcee of all time) continuously engaged the kids and the adults, and DJ James spun a great collection of music! From the Hora to the Nae Nae to the Freestyle set, we had it all!! Weeks after the party was over, people were still talking about how fantastic Alex and his team were. Alex made this important milestone for my daughter truly memorable and we will forever be grateful! Can't wait to work with Alex again for my younger daughter's Bat Mitzvah!
    Hailley G. Married on 12/31/2021

The best to ever do it!

My husband and I knew it was a NO BRAINER to have Alex, Johnnybeez and the E-squared team as the entertainment for our wedding and they absolutely did not disappoint. We have worked with them numerous times and were absolutely confident in our decision knowing how amazing of a job they do each and every time. From the start of our planning process to seconds before we walked out the door as Mr. and Mrs., Alex was nothing but professional and treated us like family. They kept our guests dancing all night and there were even times when I had a few people come up to me and ask when are we getting up for another set, the dancing just didn't stop!! I couldnt have asked for a better team to make our wedding day so special and memorable. There aren't enough thank you's I can give to both alex and Johnnybeez for making our wedding come alive. They truly fed off of our energy and shot it back 10 fold, I truly didn't want the night to end, and I know my husband didn't either. If you're looking for a fantastic DJ company who listens to what you want and makes it even better RUN do not walk to secure them as your entertainment!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

E-Squared Productions 1
Exclusive
E-Squared Productions 2
Discount

Client booking Music Entertainment, Videography, Photography Or Photo Booth combined will receive a 10% Discount!

Please reach out for more details.

Pricing

4308 Richmond Avenue Staten Island, New York, 10312
718-227-3235
Location of (E-Squared Productions)

Other vendors in Greater New York City Metro for your wedding